Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I'm gonna live!!!! Yay! Looks like you guys will have to endure some more of my posts.

I'm glad you are going to be okay!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm glad you are going to be okay!!

Thanks. Came back completely normal. Wasn't really expecting that. Don't want to break COC but I said my thanks if ya know what I mean.

Quote:I'm glad you are going to be okay!!

I'm not.

Just kidding.

Or am I?

Had my gut buster chilli for lunch, now having my buffalo wings :nuke:  for dinner........ And yes, I have a large bottle of Tums on my desk ..... :yes:

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Quote:Had my gut buster chilli for lunch, now having my buffalo wings :nuke:  for dinner........ And yes, I have a large bottle of Tums on my desk ..... :yes:

You trying to out do Get Jaggy With It's bathroom trip record??

Quote:You trying to out do Get Jaggy With It's bathroom trip record??

8 evening and night visits would be a tie ball game. He needs to go nine innings for the win. I didn't count the ones this morning. But if he can go nine times I will hand the crown to him and name him the King of Thrones.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2013, 05:17 PM by The Drifter.)

Quote:You trying to out do Get Jaggy With It's bathroom trip record??

Nah, i'm just in the mood for a little self torture tonight........ :woot: :yes:

Let my colon know I'm still alive....... :teehee:

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Quote:I'm gonna live!!!! Yay! Looks like you guys will have to endure some more of my posts.

The heart attack happens after you see how much you have to pay for being probed. :yes:

It's cheaper to buy a scope and do it yourself. I started off using duct tape, a pool noodle, and a web cam until I could afford a better setup.

Seven pages already? You guys are working overtime to get this thread up to snuff, huh?

Nice pic in your sig Sammy.......

I'm sure DF remembers well (as the rest of the board does :woot: )

There's something happening here. What it is, aint exactly clear. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:Seven pages already? You guys are working overtime to get this thread up to snuff, huh?

A good thread will never die!!!

Good to hear Jaggy.  Given your family history, this isn't something to be taken likely and you should always monitor it closely.  If caught early, colon cancer is highly treatable.  

Now, with that being said, I just have to ask: when you woke up was your doctor smoking a cigarette?   :woot:   Just had to get that one in. (ha! I just made a pun)

Quote:There's something happening here. What it is, aint exactly clear. 
Is this a trouble call to IT?

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2013, 07:33 PM by Sammy.)

Quote:There's something happening here. What it is, aint exactly clear. 

You are probably just going through mentalpause again.

Edit: Happens to me all the time. That is why I just edited. See?

Is anyone going to start a gameday thread for Thursday Night Football in the NFL Forum? My * key isn't working.

Vick vs. Smith

Reid vs. Kelly

Two very interesting to watch Offensive Coaches on opposite sidelines. You can bet the preparation for this game on a short week probably started weeks ago.

Will it be the salty old Dog teaching a young Pup a few old tricks in his old house?

Stay tuned. Smile

I am really pumped for tonights game, as I am pretty much all NFL games.

The first person to go over Niagara falls was Annie Edson-Taylor. She made the trip in a wooden barrel and survived!

Quote:The heart attack happens after you see how much you have to pay for being probed. :yes:

It's cheaper to buy a scope and do it yourself. I started off using duct tape, a pool noodle, and a web cam until I could afford a better setup.

Your not kidding. They were all over that. during the consultation last week they wrote me an estimate and made clear that it was to be paid upon my arrival today. I hardly ever go to the doctor. So needless to say with that procedure I met my deductible. Good to know now that the year is almost over.

That is a good idea for next time. Either that or I could just look around next time I got my head up my...

Quote:Good to hear Jaggy. Given your family history, this isn't something to be taken likely and you should always monitor it closely. If caught early, colon cancer is highly treatable.

Now, with that being said, I just have to ask: when you woke up was your doctor smoking a cigarette? :woot: Just had to get that one in. (ha! I just made a pun)
Yeah, my mom and uncle both had it. Mom is still around to hound my brother and I about keeping up with it. Had a little scare which prompted the visit. but going today, man, that was a breeze. No one should be nervous about getting it done.

No he wasn't smoking a cigarette. But I did find out why they make you lay on your left side. He was spooning me. I looked over my shoulder and he just winked at me. And to think, I had to pay him?!?!

Hey, Get Jaggy With It, Is this you now?

[Image: colon_zps0043ff2b.gif]