Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Fixed

Thanks. Stupid iPad.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I must admit, I make a meeeaan pot of jambalaya.

Yes, I MUST admit it.  Something to do with penitence and all that.  

Don't ask, just accept it.

Quote:I must admit, I make a meeeaan pot of jambalaya.

You may need to WD-40 your keyboards "E" key ... if not once, at least a "meeeelyun" times. Tongue

And I make a Mean pot of Chilli......... Maybe we can swap receipes when I come down there

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2013, 11:15 PM by homebiscuit.)

Quote:You may need to WD-40 your keyboards "E" key ... if not once, at least a "meeeelyun" times. Tongue
Got none left.  It all went in the jambalaya.  Too bad there's not an emoticon for 'holding under pressure'. 

Quote:And I make a Mean pot of Chilli......... Maybe we can swap receipes when I come down there
Cool.  I look forward to trying a recipe that doesn't include dead possum.  

Is that even possible?  

If you wanna make your friend go bonkers. Try this next time go on their computer. Providing there a friend not a stranger. And hold same time control alt and down arrow. They will go nuts and wonder why there screen is upside down. And to bring it back it is control alt up key.

just as practical joke. If that don't work its control alt up and to reverse control alt down.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Never been a big fan of Jambalaya... Maybe everybody made it wrong???

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

I won my first football game as a head coach yesterday. I feel like celebration is in order. 

Does anyone have any chili or jambalaya? 

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I won my first football game as a head coach yesterday. I feel like celebration is in order.

Does anyone have any chili or jambalaya?
The Jags played yesterday too?

Quote:Cool.  I look forward to trying a recipe that doesn't include dead possum.  

Is that even possible?  

I have a recipe that uses live possum, you just have to be able to eat faster than him.

Quote:I have a recipe that uses live possum, you just have to be able to eat faster than him.
Lol. Now that's funny right there.

You may be a redneck if you think LOL stands for "Low On Liquor"

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:You may be a redneck if you think LOL stands for "Low On Liquor"

I don't "think" it stands for that, I know it.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I have a recipe that uses live possum, you just have to be able to eat faster than him.

I feel like I'm up for that challenge.

Quote:Cool.  I look forward to trying a recipe that doesn't include dead possum.  

Is that even possible?

You can try it with live possum...but they kind of fight back when you put them in the pot!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You can try it with live possum...but they kind of fight back when you put them in the pot!!

They are best if you tenderize them with a set of goodyears first ... plus the kids think you bought them pizza.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013, 07:16 PM by The Drifter.)

A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person.

The United States has never lost a war when donkeys were used.

Quote:A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person.

The United States has never lost a war when donkeys were used.

Should we start dropping smart donkeys onto our enemies?

Quote:Should we start dropping smart donkeys onto our enemies?

Was waiting on Sammy to say something about the donkeys....... :teehee: :woot: :whistling: