Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I'm so embarrassed to admit this, but the Footloose remake was on FX the other night and ended up watching about half way to the end of it. I didn't hate it, now I've never seen the originals and I hated Grease, but for some odd reason I just didn't "hate" the footloose remake. I wouldn't rush out to watch it again...........

Kevin Bacon...enough said! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:the sequel sucked, but that one was good.
The second sequel was actually quite good, even if it did have a completely useless 3D aspect.

Dennis the Menace

Quote:The second sequel was actually quite good, even if it did have a completely useless 3D aspect.

No way the hot tub ruined the movie
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:No way the hot tub ruined the movie

Well don't drop the bloody disc in the water then.

Man, I forgot how good the RHCP are. Blood Sugar Sex Magik is some funky stuff.

I always liked their older stuff a bit more, but BSSM is a pretty good album in it's own right.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I always liked their older stuff a bit more, but BSSM is a pretty good album in it's own right.

I haven't checked the employee code of conduct in a while but I'm pretty sure it's considered inappropriate to sing lines from "Sir Psycho Sexy" to my colleagues.

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2014, 09:38 AM by Deacon.)

Quote:I haven't checked the employee code of conduct in a while but I'm pretty sure it's considered inappropriate to sing lines from "Sir Psycho Sexy" to my colleagues.

Hum a few bars and see if anyone else joins in.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Ima webmaster foo's!!!

Just updated my website all on my own! It in reality is a very small task but a huge leap for my barbarian brain to figure out how to do it.

GO ME!

Quote:Ima webmaster foo's!!!

Just updated my website all on my own! It in reality is a very small task but a huge leap for my barbarian brain to figure out how to do it.

GO ME!

Topless womens with weedeaters?

Quote:Ima webmaster foo's!!!

GO ME!

Technically a Myspace status update isn't a whole site update... But good for you none the less! :whistling:

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2014, 09:38 PM by xJAGGYx.)

Quote:Topless womens with weedeaters?
Ahh, yes. I see you frequent my site! Keep clicking on the link my friend!

Oh yeah, you forgot to mention they were Asian. Maybe DF will click on my site as well.

Quote:Technically a Myspace status update isn't a whole site update... But good for you none the less! :whistling:
I've never had a myspace, Facebook or a twitter. So there!

Never mind the fact that the "patient" go daddy guy help me through the whole process.

Quote:I've never had a myspace, Facebook or a twitter. So there!

Never mind the fact that the "patient" go daddy guy help me through the whole process.

Did it come with a Danica Patrick blow up doll?

Quote:Did it come with a Danica Patrick blow up doll?

No, but I did keep calling the guy that helped me Danica. That's probably why he seemed annoyed with me. May not be the reason, but it's a fair possibility.

Quote:Topless womens with weedeaters?
For all you know maybe these fine dime brizzles have a shovel and a podocarpus.

Whatever your pleasure, we've got it on our site.

Quote:For all you know maybe these fine dime brizzles have a shovel and a podocarpus.

Whatever your pleasure, we've got it on our site.

English!! Speak English damn it!!! Tongue

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2014, 10:23 PM by xJAGGYx.)

Quote:English!! Speak English damn it!!! Tongue
It's my new snoop speak. I heard "drop it like its hot" today. Fine dime brizzles equals hot chicks, dime= a ten! brizzles equals a b word to describe da hos

Oh maybe I should search for hypebeast shoes?

Quote:It's my new snoop speak. I heard "drop it like its hot" today. Fine dime brizzles equals hot chicks, dime= a ten! brizzles equals a b word to describe da hos

Oh maybe I should search for hypebeast shoes?

Go with the shoes!