Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Are you sure? Check again.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We just got invited down to my friend's beachfront condo (a little below Marineland) for the evening. I believe I'll overindulge in whiskey since I don't have to do anything more than fall asleep down there.

I like friends with beachfront condos.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:We just got invited down to my friend's beachfront condo (a little below Marineland) for the evening. I believe I'll overindulge in whiskey since I don't have to do anything more than fall asleep down there.

I like friends with beachfront condos.

Did this invitation begin with you getting a listing of all the telephone numbers in a condo development and you calling them until someone picked up the phone?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2015, 02:48 PM by RicoTx.)

Quote:Did this invitation begin with you getting a listing of all the telephone numbers in a condo development and you calling them until someone picked up the phone?
No.

I just got my friend really drunk at bowling on Wednesday night so he didn't realize what he was doing.

Works every time.

Quote:No.

I just got my friend really drunk at bowling on Wednesday night so he didn't realize what he was doing.

Works every time.
Could you try that technique on me? I want to see what happens when you're paying for all my drinks.

Quote:Could you try that technique on me? I want to see what happens when you're paying for all my drinks.

You know what a guy expects when he buys you dinner or lots of drinks... :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You know what a guy expects when he buys you dinner or lots of drinks... :whistling:
I'll just give him the "it's not you, it's me" speech and point him in the direction of the nearest red light district.

Quote:I'll just give him the "it's not you, it's me" speech and point him in the direction of the nearest red light district.

Or just tell him it's your time of the month...:thumbsup:

Just because the roller coaster is shut down doesn't mean the whole amusement park is shut down......... :teehee: :yes: :woot:

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:Just because the roller coaster is shut down doesn't mean the whole amusement park is shut down......... :teehee: :yes: :woot:

It is if the Cyclone is raging and [BLEEP] at you!!

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2015, 09:09 AM by RicoTx.)

This just in.

Margaritas are quite yummy.

So...where do the seeds come from to grow seedless watermelons?

Quote:So...where do the seeds come from to grow seedless watermelons?

I guess those margaritas were quite yummy.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I'm making pancakes for dinner. Because pancakes > waffles.

Quote:So...where do the seeds come from to grow seedless watermelons?

They're hybrid watermelons they come from a seed they're just a sterol plant that can't reproduce seeds.

Kind of like broiler chickens it's a cross breed designed to get fat fast but they can't lay eggs or have offspring
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I'm making pancakes for dinner. Because pancakes > waffles.

Yet again I find myself agreeing with the commie Europeans damn it!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I'm making pancakes for dinner. Because pancakes > waffles.

Crazy talk...and we all know you're only saying that because you don't have a waffle maker!!!

Quote:Yet again I find myself agreeing with the commie Europeans damn it!
You should come over here. You'll like it here in the free world. 

Just got back into town from the west coast.. Was out fishing for a couple days in the gulf. Got a nice grouper. Got close to 40 pounds of filets from it. The spanish mackerel were runnin pretty hard too. Hooked a 5-6 foot bonnet head. Wasnt gonna land him. Just cut my line when I got him next to the boat.. Love west coast fishing..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Just got back into town from the west coast.. Was out fishing for a couple days in the gulf. Got a nice grouper. Got close to 40 pounds of filets from it. The spanish mackerel were runnin pretty hard too. Hooked a 5-6 foot bonnet head. Wasnt gonna land him. Just cut my line when I got him next to the boat.. Love west coast fishing..

Isn't that the gulf coast? The west coast is on the other side of the country! Tongue