Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

I’ve always liked Shaq. Great player, unless you foul him. But he always seemed like a decent dude and funny as well. He’s done many commercials and hosted many things like “Shark Week”. Just saw he was at a “Zale’s” in ATL. He bought a man his engagement ring when he heard him discuss payment options. Granted, the ring I saw must be a “drop in the bucket” to what he has. But a super nice act nonetheless. What a good guy. Keep being you, dude.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well, I think I’m going to buy a truck this weekend. Provided they still have one I was interested in a few weeks back. They had 2 identical F250’s 4x4 that would be ideal for me. If I can’t buy help, I might as well buy a truck. And if the help comes along, I’ll already have the truck and all the two cycles. All I’d need to do is buy a mower and trailer. So I’m going shopping. It makes me happy and it’s a write off. I really can’t see a reason not to.

I almost got a new client today. Wheeew!!! That was close!

(04-14-2021, 06:12 PM)Jags Wrote: I almost got a new client today.  Wheeew!!!  That was close!

I got stuck in the mud.

Hey HB. 

Did you watch them fly the chopper?

(04-15-2021, 06:07 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Hey HB. 

It’s been postponed until next week, at the earliest. They ran into some software issues. An updated flight program has to be uploaded.

(04-15-2021, 06:16 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-15-2021, 06:07 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Hey HB. 

It’s been postponed until next week, at the earliest. They ran into some software issues. An updated flight program has to be uploaded.

Speaking of choppers, check out the Beta ALIA-250c electric VTOL.  I WANT ONE!

BETA Home - BETA
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2021, 11:16 AM by RicoTx.)

I'm leaving in a couple of hours to play golf in AZ with my friend from CA.

Yippee!
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-16-2021, 11:15 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I'm leaving in a couple of hours to play golf in AZ with my friend from CA.

Yippee!

That wouldn’t be Deacon, would it?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(04-16-2021, 11:17 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 11:15 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I'm leaving in a couple of hours to play golf in AZ with my friend from CA.

Yippee!

SF said Deacon doesn't want anything to do with us anymore. Harumph.

(04-16-2021, 12:10 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 11:17 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: That wouldn’t be Deacon, would it?

SF said Deacon doesn't want anything to do with us anymore. Harumph.

[Image: 6752734-A-CEF0-43-A5-9-CB6-AC320889-E2-DB.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2021, 04:26 PM by RicoTx.)

(04-16-2021, 11:17 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Yippee!

No.  Haven't talked to him in ages.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-05-2021, 07:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Aaron Rodgers is hosting Jeopardy.

I finally got a final Jeapordy question right!!!   Final answer from a few days ago was Orion!  These jackasses that are smart got it wrong 2/3 times.  Smh.  Stick with me boys.. you’ll be a’ight!

(04-16-2021, 07:50 PM)Jags Wrote:
(04-05-2021, 07:41 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Aaron Rodgers is hosting Jeopardy.

I finally got a final Jeapordy question right!!!   Final answer from a few days ago was Orion!  These jackasses that are smart got it wrong 2/3 times.  Smh.  Stick with me boys.. you’ll be a’ight!

I liked Rodgers much better than Dr Oz Gremlinface or Katie Couric (sp?)

I read that Blossom or Amy from Big Bang Theory will be one of the future guest hosts.. I know her real name, just don't feel like butchering it up..  Screw it, gonna try anyway.. Mikyla Bailik? Something crazy like that..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Today was perfect weather for raking my yard and burning leaves. About 68°, 38% humidity and dew point in the 40s. It was glorious!

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2021, 08:27 PM by Jags.)

(04-16-2021, 07:58 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-16-2021, 07:50 PM)Jags Wrote: I finally got a final Jeapordy question right!!!   Final answer from a few days ago was Orion!  These jackasses that are smart got it wrong 2/3 times.  Smh.  Stick with me boys.. you’ll be a’ight!

I liked Rodgers much better than Dr Oz Gremlinface or Katie Couric (sp?)

I read that Blossom or Amy from Big Bang Theory will be one of the future guest hosts.. I know her real name, just don't feel like butchering it up..  Screw it, gonna try anyway.. Mikyla Bailik? Something crazy like that..

I’ve always been a Jeopardy fan yet not a regular viewer.  HB said ARod was a guest host so I decided to DVR it.  Is he Alex.. nope.  Not even close.  Those are big shoes to fill.  I was impressed with how Rodgers has done.  I think HB hit the mail on the head.  He is a little “wooden”. But overall a job well done.  I have not seen the other guest hosts.  I’m rooting for AAron though. He’s said he’s like to be the permanent host.

(04-16-2021, 08:15 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Today was perfect weather for raking my yard and burning leaves. About 68°,  38% humidity and dew point in the 40s. It was glorious!

I’ve got news for ya, it’s always good weather to light leaves on fire.  As long as it’s not too windy and a drought going on.  But, I am a pyro.   Sounds like a relaxing and enjoyable day nonetheless. Sometimes doing lawn work leisurely is “healing” or “blissful” for lack of other words.

Dude, I love burning leaves. Its something I never did until I moved here. I get a nice pile in the burn pit and light it and zone out in my chair and watch it burn. Until I have to get more leaves and pine straw to keep the burn alive. Back when I could still drink alcoholic beverages I'd open a COLD Guinness Extra Stout and just zone out. Lol.

I used to burn leaves a lot, but the Navy made me stop.

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2021, 09:26 PM by Jags.)

(04-16-2021, 09:06 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I used to burn leaves a lot, but the Navy made me stop.

April 20th is coming up in 4 days...  have fun ya hippie  Smile

Couldn’t resist

AAAAAAANNNND 4/20 falls on a Taco Tuesday this year
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!