Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(05-04-2021, 11:23 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 11:20 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Worlds largest White Castle opened recently in Orlando.. Just saw the lines for it on the web.. Much much worse than Buc-ee's lolol

The wife and I went to Bucees yesterday for a beef jerky run.

The garlic or the cherry maple are my go-to's.. gotta try em dude.. life changing lolol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Isn’t White Castle just Krystals without mustard?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(05-04-2021, 11:27 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Isn’t White Castle just Krystals without mustard?

Never been to a White Castle, but I think so..

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2021, 11:57 AM by homebiscuit.)

(05-04-2021, 11:24 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 11:23 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The wife and I went to Bucees yesterday for a beef jerky run.

The garlic or the cherry maple are my go-to's.. gotta try em dude.. life changing lolol

The garlic is our favorite. I almost got the cherry maple but we both wanted the teriyaki. Next time I’ll get some.

(05-04-2021, 11:27 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Isn’t White Castle just Krystals without mustard?

They’re pretty much the same. Krystal is a knockoff of WC. 

Both are good drunk food.

(05-04-2021, 11:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 11:24 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: The garlic or the cherry maple are my go-to's.. gotta try em dude.. life changing lolol

The garlic is our favorite. I almost got the cherry maple but we both wanted the teriyaki. Next time I’ll get some.

Years ago the hubster had hernia surgery and was having issues afterwards with being able to go number 2 without any kind of pushing. They tried everything possible, stool softeners...you name it. I picked him up some gut busters from krystals and they worked like a charm! Laughing

Winger...empty your mailbox!

(05-04-2021, 12:48 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 11:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The garlic is our favorite. I almost got the cherry maple but we both wanted the teriyaki. Next time I’ll get some.

Years ago the hubster had hernia surgery and was having issues afterwards with being able to go number 2 without any kind of pushing. They tried everything possible, stool softeners...you name it. I picked him up some gut busters from krystals and they worked like a charm! Laughing

My money is on that’s why they’re called sliders.

(05-04-2021, 12:58 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Winger...empty your mailbox!

I think i got it..

(05-04-2021, 11:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 11:24 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: The garlic or the cherry maple are my go-to's.. gotta try em dude.. life changing lolol

White Castle burgers have five holes in them.  That's their 'secret'.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I know they sell frozen WC's in the freezer section at the grocery store, but I imagine that they're not the same..

(05-04-2021, 01:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I know they sell frozen WC's in the freezer section at the grocery store, but I imagine that they're not the same..

Not quite, but they’re not bad.

Taco Bell is the best drunk food ever!

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(05-04-2021, 03:03 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Taco Bell is the best drunk food ever!

Well, both are really good drunk food, one has the advantage over the other only at certain times of the morning though.

Example..

If we leave the bar early before 2am, we'll hit taco bell since they're open till 2am.. If we close the bar down, we hit Krystals cause they're still open. Both of them soak up alcohol like a champ though lol

(05-04-2021, 03:25 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 03:03 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Taco Bell is the best drunk food ever!

Well, both are really good drunk food, one has the advantage over the other only at certain times of the morning though.

Example..

If we leave the bar early before 2am, we'll hit taco bell since they're open till 2am.. If we close the bar down, we hit Krystals cause they're still open. Both of them soak up alcohol like a champ though lol

Both of them aid in disposing of it the next morning.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Well, I've had a new experience two times in the last three days...tornado sirens. Can't say it's been a good experience, but a new experience nonetheless. At least the tornadoes have stayed away.

(05-04-2021, 09:15 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Well, I've had a new experience two times in the last three days...tornado sirens.  Can't say it's been a good experience, but a new experience nonetheless.  At least the tornadoes have stayed away.

Wait until you hear them at night. That's a whole new brand of scary. Back before the days of weather radar data at your fingertips, it was terrifying.

Queso: Spanish for Cheese

K, So : Southern for Here's the plan, but Y'all probably won't like it
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(05-04-2021, 10:17 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 09:15 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Well, I've had a new experience two times in the last three days...tornado sirens.  Can't say it's been a good experience, but a new experience nonetheless.  At least the tornadoes have stayed away.

Wait until you hear them at night. That's a whole new brand of scary. Back before the days of weather radar data at your fingertips, it was terrifying.

You sir, are not lying.  Living in “tornado alley” those things will scare the dog piss out of you.  Back then without the cell phones and weather at your fingertips, the nighttime sirens scared the living crap out of me.  Funny story, I was maybe 14 it was about 900pm.  I was in my bed watching tv. My mom yawned. But she dragged it out and almost had fun with it.  It sounded almost like the tornado siren.  I jumped out of bed so fast ran to my parents room faster than you can say “whatever the phrase is”.   They weren’t getting”jaggy with it” if that’s what you were thinking.  But we’ll all had our laughs.

SpaceX did it. They successfully  launched and softly landed a starship prototype. 

Swipe forward to the 6:28 mark to see the launch. Their video feed kept locking up but the results are there. Hopefully this one didn’t blow up afterwards. They cut away from the video feed while a methane fire was burning at the bottom.

https://youtu.be/z9eoubnO-pE

(05-06-2021, 11:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: SpaceX did it. They successfully  launched and softly landed a starship prototype. 

Swipe forward to the 6:28 mark to see the launch. Their video feed kept locking up but the results are there. Hopefully this one didn’t blow up afterwards. They cut away from the video feed while a methane fire was burning at the bottom.

https://youtu.be/z9eoubnO-pE

According to the news out here, they extinguished the 'small methane fire'.  I thought I heard this was in TX, right?  Didn't watch the video but thought I heard them say it on the news.