Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(05-06-2021, 01:06 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(05-06-2021, 11:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: SpaceX did it. They successfully  launched and softly landed a starship prototype. 

Swipe forward to the 6:28 mark to see the launch. Their video feed kept locking up but the results are there. Hopefully this one didn’t blow up afterwards. They cut away from the video feed while a methane fire was burning at the bottom.

According to the news out here, they extinguished the 'small methane fire'.  I thought I heard this was in TX, right?  Didn't watch the video but thought I heard them say it on the news.

Yes, Boca Chica. Way down at the tip of Texas between the gulf and Mexico.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Something cool to watch tomorrow evening.

https://www.news4jax.com/weather/2021/05...y-auroras/

(05-06-2021, 11:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: SpaceX did it. They successfully  launched and softly landed a starship prototype. 

Swipe forward to the 6:28 mark to see the launch. Their video feed kept locking up but the results are there. Hopefully this one didn’t blow up afterwards. They cut away from the video feed while a methane fire was burning at the bottom.

https://youtu.be/z9eoubnO-pE

USA! USA! USA!

I remember my dad used to love going down to Canaveral when they'd have a shuttle launch. I was always hoping he'd take me.

It's hard to believe those astronauts shot up into space a year ago.

I have a concerning amount of freeze injury.

Look to the northeast. It could be quite a show.

https://twitter.com/NASA_Wallops/status/...60481?s=20

My wife and I took my mom out for dinner tonight for her birthday.. Went to Longhorn Steakhouse.. That woman drank 3 sangrias lolol.. If anyone has ever seen what they serve sangrias in, jeez.. They were like huge glass goblets lolol Gotta use both hands lol..

Momma Winger 68 years old and drunk like a fish tonight lol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

i just had a new life experience and I don't think it enriched me at all.

I put together a piece of furniture from IKEA.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2021, 08:41 PM by The Drifter.)

(05-08-2021, 08:26 PM)RicoTx Wrote: i just had a new life experience and I don't think it enriched me at all.

I put together a piece of furniture from IKEA.

Had to put all my furniture together I got from Big Lots except my freaking couch, it was a PITA
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(05-07-2021, 03:39 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I have a concerning amount of freeze injury.

Women...

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2021, 07:21 PM by Jags.)

Anyone following the Tristan Bailey investigation?   I received a notification from Ring saying she was missing.  Then later that night my wife found out via SM she was found (dead of course).  These stories are hard to hear to begin with.  But this one hits home a bit.  We’re talking 5 minutes from my house.  I hope this 14 yo gets tried  as an adult and and gets his [BLEEP] hole split in two by the other inmates.  Still more details to be told.  But this [BLEEP] wad just looks like he would have committed more serious crimes in the future.  I wanna kick this [BLEEP] in the nuts with my steel toes as hard as I can for this poor girls family.

(05-07-2021, 03:39 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I have a concerning amount of freeze injury.

Now Kansas got hit. Poor guys.

(05-10-2021, 07:20 PM)Jags Wrote: Anyone following the Tristan Bailey investigation?   I received a notification from Ring saying she was missing.  Then later that night my wife found out via SM she was found (dead of course).  These stories are hard to hear to begin with.  But this one hits home a bit.  We’re talking 5 minutes from my house.  I hope this 14 yo gets tried  as an adult and and gets his [BLEEP] hole split in two by the other inmates.  Still more details to be told.  But this [BLEEP] wad just looks like he would have committed more serious crimes in the future.  I wanna kick this [BLEEP] in the nuts with my steel toes as hard as I can for this poor girls family.

What I want to know is why were children this age allowed out unsupervised at this time of night.

(05-11-2021, 08:16 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 07:20 PM)Jags Wrote: Anyone following the Tristan Bailey investigation?   I received a notification from Ring saying she was missing.  Then later that night my wife found out via SM she was found (dead of course).  These stories are hard to hear to begin with.  But this one hits home a bit.  We’re talking 5 minutes from my house.  I hope this 14 yo gets tried  as an adult and and gets his [BLEEP] hole split in two by the other inmates.  Still more details to be told.  But this [BLEEP] wad just looks like he would have committed more serious crimes in the future.  I wanna kick this [BLEEP] in the nuts with my steel toes as hard as I can for this poor girls family.

What I want to know is why were children this age allowed out unsupervised at this time of night.
I 100% agree.  That was my first question.  Any parenting on either side could have avoided this situation.  Still the boy is a piece of [BLEEP].

(05-11-2021, 10:17 AM)Jags Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 08:16 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: What I want to know is why were children this age allowed out unsupervised at this time of night.
I 100% agree.  That was my first question.  Any parenting on either side could have avoided this situation.  Still the boy is a piece of [BLEEP].

I watched a video of his court appearance today. He’s 14-years-old and has a crucifix tattooed on his left middle finger. This kid has terrible parents.

I've been watching the coverage non-stop like everyone else.. It's so heartbreaking, dude. I feel so bad for the family. There's no words really. You can't put something like that into words because it'll never be enough..

That kid ruined so many lives with that act of hate and violence..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

It was just released that she was stabbed to death.

(05-11-2021, 08:16 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

That was my first thought when I saw this story break out.  She was last seen around 1:30 AM and wasn't reported missing until well after 9:00 AM.

(05-11-2021, 01:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: It was just released that she was stabbed to death.

There is something very strange about this whole thing.  According to local news they were seen on surveillance footage walking together at around 1:45 AM.  She appeared to have a significant injury to her head and "other trauma".  A little less than 2 hours later the boy was seen walking back alone.

What is strange to me is that they were "walking together" after she had some injury/trauma done to her.  Why would she be walking with him if he had attacked her in some way?

The other thing that I can't wrap my head around is what are 13 and 14 year old children doing out well after midnight?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

More on the great parenting...it’s going around that this kids dad got in trouble in the past for messing with a minor over 12 under 16.

Oh and either this kid or his friend “accidentally” shot and killed another “friend” Idk how long ago that was. But I’m going to see if I can find articles on either.

Growing up, my dad and mom were what one could call at the time, a “hard [BLEEP]”. Wasn’t allowed to stay out at 2 am to kill or get murdered. I was talking to him (a 35+ year LEo veteran along with Air Force vet) he says there’s a kid that needs to be strapped to a pole and firewood placed underneath and lit. Seriously dad? That’s what you have??? Wish I had it that easy growing up under you! I was thinking of telling this boy he will die. Then trap him inside this a confined area with moccasins or rattlesnakes or even an alligator or tiger”. You’ve gotta out sick the sick people!