Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

Date yourself by naming something you could do in your youth.........
Last time I bought Marijuana, I was paying $115 for a 1/4 POUND!!!!!!!
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-08-2024, 04:07 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Date yourself by naming something you could do in your youth.........

Jesus, Drift. 

You're old, dude..

You hit menopause yet?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-08-2024, 04:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-08-2024, 04:07 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Date yourself by naming something you could do in your youth.........

Jesus, Drift. 

You're old, dude..

You hit menopause yet?

I'll be 63 on June 27th so.........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(04-08-2024, 05:41 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(04-08-2024, 04:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Jesus, Drift. 

You're old, dude..

You hit menopause yet?

I'll be 63 on June 27th so.........

Damn dude.. You're new nickname is Fossil Fuels lol

Just giving ya [BLEEP], dude lol

Fellow Gemini..

I won't go into details, but it's something I could do 5 times in one night.  Banana
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

[Image: 423715732-3807403126208914-9053151228286017022-n.jpg]

(04-08-2024, 06:07 PM)Sneakers Wrote:

I won't go into details, but it's something I could do 5 times in one night.  Banana

That explains the Popeye forearms.

(04-08-2024, 06:17 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-08-2024, 06:07 PM)Sneakers Wrote: I won't go into details, but it's something I could do 5 times in one night.  Banana

That explains the Popeye forearms.

A man of your experience should know it's all in the wrist.

Paid $1.25 for a pack of Marlboros. Today I saw they're up to $8 a pack. Yikes!

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM by Mikey.)

I could look forward to the day that dad would pay extra for touch tone dialing.
I had to pay attention while outside playing or I would miss mom's yell when dinner was ready.
I could walk anywhere and not have my parents worry about my safety.

(04-08-2024, 06:07 PM)Sneakers Wrote:

Dude, how are you not blind by now? How often do you shave your palms?

Laughing

Lolololol. In Mexico a TV station was airing clips of viewers' eclipse experiences and accidentally showed a man's testicles. 

Link

As the male host was listing the cities from where the eclipse could be enjoyed, the clips being presented on the left side of the screen cut to a man blocking out the sun with his testicles.

(04-09-2024, 05:17 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Lolololol. In Mexico a TV station was airing clips of viewers' eclipse experiences and accidentally showed a man's testicles. 

Link

As the male host was listing the cities from where the eclipse could be enjoyed, the clips being presented on the left side of the screen cut to a man blocking out the sun with his testicles.

I won't ask what search word you were using when you discovered this.

[Image: 434290796-377018511875399-2634716016620330712-n.jpg]

Holy Frejoles lol

(04-09-2024, 05:44 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(04-09-2024, 05:17 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Lolololol. In Mexico a TV station was airing clips of viewers' eclipse experiences and accidentally showed a man's testicles. 

Link

I won't ask what search word you were using when you discovered this.

NY Post. They have all manner of crazy going on. Lol

Link

that takes some serious juevos

[Image: 436867273-26121280730804307-365539415597153536-n.jpg]

The reason I let no one get to me enough for me to have a bad day............

Are VoTech or VoAg classes even offered in schools anymore? 

Mike Rowe: Trade workers freer without $300K ‘millstone’ around neck

(04-11-2024, 08:47 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Are VoTech or VoAg classes even offered in schools anymore? 

Mike Rowe: Trade workers freer without $300K ‘millstone’ around neck

I don't know if they are offered but I know those in the trades are in demand more than most college graduates due to the current tradesmen and women reaching retirement age with so few to replace them. 

Mike Rowe partnered with This Old House about 10 years ago to get more young folks and those in high school interested in the trades. TOH had three apprentices in their 20s on the job site/TV show for a season and they all graduated but one of the guys passed away soon after from a health issue IIRC. Otherwise it was a success for that year. I remember Rowe and the TOH guys were really hammering home (no pun intended) the fact that there was so much work and so few workers, and that was 10 years ago. They also talked about how you're not going into debt learning a trade like you do going to college.

I don't know why college is pushed so much when it's not the only way to have success in life. I know many folks in the trades that have been extremely successful, make plenty of money and own companies that apprentice and/or employ kids coming out of high school. 

My nephew was here for a month last summer and got to learn about and work in HVAC thanks to friends who own the HVAC company.  He said he's not sure that would be his future career but he liked the experience and the money he made which was much better than fast food money.

[Image: 437053926-7655253257851089-180956977165714302-n.jpg]