Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(07-23-2017, 09:42 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 08:48 AM)Jags Wrote: You're a good man, winger.

Btw, can someone tell me how to multi quote? I've looked in the board feedback section and didn't want to start a thread over something I feel is stupid easy. I've tried a few different ways to multi quote and am left with the cursor over the username of who I'm quoting. It doesn't allow me to scroll down and type below the quoted posts. Leaving me with bolded text of a reply at the top of what I'm quoting.

well, actually as I'm typing this I see that small print that says that I've quoted people and asking if I want to use it. Never mind. I'll give it a whirl.

Hit the quote button, then after you fill the quote box with the first quote, you can hit the quote button on the next post you want to quote...lather rinse repeat.

Thank you.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Gracias fellas.. Just doin my part..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2017, 12:47 PM by Jags.)

Am I the only nerd that gets a tad excited about shark week? I know it's gone downhill but it draws me in each year. I want to watch the Michael phelps thing. Can he beat a great white in a race? Hell no! But for whatever reason I want to watch human mer-man Michael phelps race a pissed off, blood thirsty, seal devouring great white that can swim 25mph. Plus all the breaching great whites are cool to watch too. I just don't care about the boring sharks. I don't want to watch an episode about Greenland sharks. Just the angry ones. I don't want to have this turn racial by any means, but a whole week of just great whites would be nice. Toss in a few ocaeanic black tips and bull sharks and I'm good.

(07-23-2017, 12:43 PM)Jags Wrote: Am I the only nerd that gets a tad excited about shark week?  I know it's gone downhill but it draws me in each year.  I want to watch the Michael phelps thing.  Can he beat a great white in a race? Hell no!  But for whatever reason I want to watch human mer-man Michael phelps race a pissed off, blood thirsty, seal devouring great white that can swim 25mph.  Plus all the breaching great whites are cool to watch too.  I just don't care about the boring sharks.  I don't want to watch an episode about Greenland sharks.  Just the angry ones.  I don't want to have this turn racial by any means, but a whole week of just great whites would be nice.  Toss in a few ocaeanic black tips and bull sharks and I'm good.

Hell naa.. I've been a Shark Week fan for like the last 20 years now.. Love it.. And it's also a sign that football is almost here..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(07-23-2017, 10:14 AM)Jags Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 09:42 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Hit the quote button, then after you fill the quote box with the first quote, you can hit the quote button on the next post you want to quote...lather rinse repeat.

Thank you.

Got it figured out now?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 07-23-2017, 03:56 PM by Jags.)

(07-23-2017, 01:58 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 10:14 AM)Jags Wrote: Thank you.

Got it figured out now?

Yes I believe so.  Thanks.   Haven't used these boards much.   Still trying to get used to it.

(07-23-2017, 01:10 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 12:43 PM)Jags Wrote: Am I the only nerd that gets a tad excited about shark week?  I know it's gone downhill but it draws me in each year.  I want to watch the Michael phelps thing.  Can he beat a great white in a race? Hell no!  But for whatever reason I want to watch human mer-man Michael phelps race a pissed off, blood thirsty, seal devouring great white that can swim 25mph.  Plus all the breaching great whites are cool to watch too.  I just don't care about the boring sharks.  I don't want to watch an episode about Greenland sharks.  Just the angry ones.  I don't want to have this turn racial by any means, but a whole week of just great whites would be nice.  Toss in a few ocaeanic black tips and bull sharks and I'm good.

Hell naa.. I've been a Shark Week fan for like the last 20 years now.. Love it.. And it's also a sign that football is almost here..

I use it as an indicator that football is coming too, amongst other things. It's sad really. I'll take preseason right now.

(07-23-2017, 03:54 PM)Jags Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 01:58 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Got it figured out now?

Yes I believe so.  Thanks.   Haven't used these boards much.   Still trying to get used to it.

(07-23-2017, 01:10 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Hell naa.. I've been a Shark Week fan for like the last 20 years now.. Love it.. And it's also a sign that football is almost here..

I use it as an indicator that football is coming too, amongst other things. It's sad really. I'll take preseason right now.

Don't feel bad...I didn't know either til you asked that question and I played around with it some to figure it out.

(07-23-2017, 04:04 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 03:54 PM)Jags Wrote: Yes I believe so.  Thanks.   Haven't used these boards much.   Still trying to get used to it.

I use it as an indicator that football is coming too, amongst other things.    It's sad really.  I'll take preseason right now.

Don't feel bad...I didn't know either til you asked that question and I played around with it some to figure it out.

...and you played it off as if you knew exactly how to do it.  Shame on you.   Smile 
I did just find out how to scroll down past the longer quotes.  I'm wondering if using an iPad was part of the issue I had. I can also add one of deez  Banana Now!

(07-23-2017, 04:47 PM)Jags Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 04:04 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Don't feel bad...I didn't know either til you asked that question and I played around with it some to figure it out.

...and you played it off as if you knew exactly how to do it.  Shame on you.   Smile 
I did just find out how to scroll down past the longer quotes.  I'm wondering if using an iPad was part of the issue I had. I can also add one of deez  Banana Now!

I did know exactly how to do it...by the time I told you! Cool

And I'm on an iPad too.

Saw a thing today about a vaccine that could prevent the virus that we suspect causes Type 1 Diabetes. That would be nice.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2017, 07:18 AM by The Drifter.)

Man oh Man, what are they growing in weed these days. I took 2 hits off a bowl last night (1st time in 27 years) to try to relieve a little pain (need hip replacement surgery) and was high as the ISS for 2 freaking hours. I mean, I'm used to the weed we had eons ago, 20-30 minute high and that was it. I was not prepared for this stuff. It worked though, helped relieve the pain in my hip. Banana
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Ok mods, give it up. We get a new board (thanks so much for that to all involved), but now we have two new posters. One who goes by 'scampi' that seems to only post Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp stuff. The other 'Jaxon' that posts every article written on jaguars.com. Inquiring minds want to know who are these people? Are they paid to create content? What's the deal? Someone posted negative towards Jaxon's threads and two mods fired back with similar responses. Reeks of they knew this was coming. Don't get me wrong, I'm not upset with the threads, some annoying, yes. Not upset with the mods. I just wanna know!!! It's killing me. Spill the beans JIB! Bunny, anyone?

It's a new board for all of us, so we are playing around with things to see what works and what doesn't.

Go on...

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you....and I just don't feel like making a mess.

I know I've taken a hiatus from the board and you seem like you don't remember me or possibly never liked me to begin with. So I'm sure you wouldn't be heartbroken. So I'll wipe lowes and Home Depot of bunny repellent and take my chances. Does the gay pride sites and traffic here have something to do with it?

I don't have a problem with anyone one the board.

And no, the gay pride sites have nothing to do with it. They are just trying things on the board to make it more interesting and informative. I honestly have nothing more to tell you about it, because it's just something they are messing with...not some super top secret mission.

That's no fun.
I guess it's like magic... if you know how it's done it takes the excitement away.

P.s. if I didn't know better, I'd say 'jaxon' is jdub trying to get on the board again. Whoa, that's it!

(07-27-2017, 07:05 PM)Jags Wrote: That's no fun.  
I guess it's like magic... if you know how it's done it takes the excitement away.  

P.s.  if I didn't know better, I'd say 'jaxon' is jdub trying to get on the board again.  Whoa, that's it!

Well...Jaxson, Scampi, Dubs, and Amelia are all functionally the same, even if we cant really tell which ones are just computer code.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Video 

What a ridiculously good song this is.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...