Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(08-23-2017, 08:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Just so you guys know, I've decided to take the winnings of tonight's Powerball drawing in one lump sum, so I'll be off the grid for a while.

No, none of you are related to me and I've never met any of you.

Pfft, what do you think you are going to clear? 500,550 million? Chump change.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-23-2017, 08:15 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(08-23-2017, 08:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Just so you guys know, I've decided to take the winnings of tonight's Powerball drawing in one lump sum, so I'll be off the grid for a while.

No, none of you are related to me and I've never met any of you.

Pfft, what do you think you are going to clear? 500,550 million? Chump change.

If I cut back on the luxury yachts and private jets, I can scrape by.

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2017, 03:36 PM by JagAU09.)

"Smith was fired on December 31, 2012.[2]following a 2–14 season which was the worst record in team history. In the draft preceding this ignominious season Smith drafted CAL punter Bryan Anger in the third round of the NFL draft, who has been called the 6th greatest punter of all time by NFL Experts, however, this move angered Jaguars faithful for some unknown reason, as Anger was the Only successful Draft pick In the Jaguars last decade, but one which the Jags terrible online fans cannot let go, and because if this, the culture is toxic and the Jaguars are yet to recover from the hex of Smith."

Laughing From the Gene Smith Wikipedia page. I guess Bryan's mom couldn't let it go.

Hahahaha that's pretty good.

Amazing.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I'm fixin to take a dump on my neighbors front porch if he doesn't start curbing his dog..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(08-29-2017, 10:16 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm fixin to take a dump on my neighbors front porch if he doesn't start curbing his dog..

Dear Lord...please don't let his neighbor curb his dog....we all wanna hear the rest of this story!!! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2017, 01:46 PM by The Drifter.)

(08-29-2017, 11:05 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 10:16 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm fixin to take a dump on my neighbors front porch if he doesn't start curbing his dog..

Dear Lord...please don't let his neighbor curb his dog....we all wanna hear the rest of this story!!! Laughing

The Rest Of The Story With Paul Harvey?   Laughing
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Along the same lines...it really irritates me when people have the audacity to use my favorite stall. It throws off my whole morning and I hate posting in an unfamiliar stall.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Hey Bunnie, I know you're a Lowe's fan. Do you use their phone app? I just discovered it and it's awesome.

(09-01-2017, 06:37 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Hey Bunnie, I know you're a Lowe's fan. Do you use their phone app? I just discovered it and it's awesome.

I've never used it...I will have to check it out!!

Well, after 4 long years, the other side in my lawsuit wants to have a sit down. Guess my barracuda got to them. Hopefully I'll have a settlement before the end of football season so I can come down to Jax and watch the Jags Play.
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

How did dove day treat y'all?

(09-02-2017, 01:54 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: How did dove day treat y'all?

What is dove day?

(09-02-2017, 02:03 AM)TBchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 01:54 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: How did dove day treat y'all?

What is dove day?

Opening day of dove season. Fire up the grill!

(09-02-2017, 02:10 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 02:03 AM)TBchbunnie4 Wrote: What is dove day?

Opening day

of dove season. Fire up the grill!

There's a dove season???

(09-02-2017, 02:23 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 02:10 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Opening day

of dove season. Fire up the grill!

There's a dove season???

There is here.

The ones around here don't look very filling...do you have to eat a lot of them??

(09-02-2017, 02:52 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The ones around here don't look very filling...do you have to eat a lot of them??

Bout fiddy.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I don't see any doves, but I have these seagulls running like hell.