Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(10-10-2017, 10:15 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 06:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Zombie apocalypse?

Wine and weed country are ablaze. Not news back east?

It’s all about the hurricanes around here. Is your place safe?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

5.20am is a perfect time to listen to Swedish Death Metal band In Flame.

Especially on the night shift!
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(10-10-2017, 11:05 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 10:15 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Wine and weed country are ablaze. Not news back east?

It’s all about the hurricanes around here. Is your place safe?

Oh yeah, I'm far from it, thanks. Not sure that we have enough natural plant life for wildfires around here.

(10-10-2017, 10:15 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 06:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Zombie apocalypse?

Wine and weed country are ablaze. Not news back east?

If this information was emphasized in the news there would be legions of people volunteering to fight the fire pouring into Cali.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 09:13 AM by RicoTx.)

(10-10-2017, 05:36 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 03:07 PM)Rico Wrote: It could also prove to be a boon in my quest to raise termites and carpenter ants.

If you've more than you need would be interested in selling some?

Firewood I mean, you can keep the pestilence.

I will be selling it.  But the Irma trees still have to season a year before I can split them.  I still have plenty of Matthew remnants to get me through this year.

(10-11-2017, 03:22 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 10:15 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Wine and weed country are ablaze. Not news back east?

If this information was emphasized in the news there would be legions of people volunteering to fight the fire pouring into Cali.

Did somebody say weed? 

Now throw in unlimited pizza and I'm all over it.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I just landed in Seattle. Does anyone want any heroin while I’m here?

(10-11-2017, 08:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I just landed in Seattle. Does anyone want any heroin while I’m here?

Are they giving you some as you get off the plane like they do with the leis in Hawaii?

(10-11-2017, 08:35 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 08:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I just landed in Seattle. Does anyone want any heroin while I’m here?

Are they giving you some as you get off the plane like they do with the leis in Hawaii?

I’m hoping so.

(10-11-2017, 08:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 08:35 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Are they giving you some as you get off the plane like they do with the leis in Hawaii?

I’m hoping so.

A man with a dream...

Nope, no heroin. Just rainy 48 degree weather. No wonder they need heroin.

Hey, I like Seattle. Fun city.

First things first...I'm still waiting for my weed and pizza.

Just had one of my A-1 burgers, and it was delicious
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Finally got all of the [BLEEP] from Irma out of the back yard. Other than the bent fence, it actually looks like a back yard again. Granted...not the back yard I purchased. It looks soooooo different minus the six oak trees. Did get one pleasant surprise. Somehow, the irrigation system is still in tact and functioning normally.

Now the sad(der) part. Start fixing the inside which I had already renovated once.

(10-17-2017, 08:36 AM)Rico Wrote: Finally got all of the [BLEEP] from Irma out of the back yard. Other than the bent fence, it actually looks like a back yard again. Granted...not the back yard I purchased. It looks soooooo different minus the six oak trees. Did get one pleasant surprise. Somehow, the irrigation system is still in tact and functioning normally.

Now the sad(der) part. Start fixing the inside which I had already renovated once.

How much damage did you get inside?

(10-17-2017, 10:37 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 08:36 AM)Rico Wrote: Finally got all of the [BLEEP] from Irma out of the back yard.  Other than the bent fence, it actually looks like a back yard again.  Granted...not the back yard I purchased.  It looks soooooo different minus the six oak trees.  Did get one pleasant surprise.  Somehow, the irrigation system is still in tact and functioning normally.

Now the sad(der) part.  Start fixing the inside which I had already renovated once.

How much damage did you get inside?

Hardwood floors damaged and need to be replaced in the dining room.  There are a couple of bad spots in the media room as well.  Nothing like the dining room which I think is a complete loss.  Need to replace/repair the bottom couple of feet of drywall in the dining room, two hallways, the master bedroom and bath...along with all of the baseboards and quarter-around.  The rest of the floors were tile and they made out OK.

Yikes Rico, sounds like you got it bad, real bad......
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(10-17-2017, 02:58 PM)Rico Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 10:37 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: How much damage did you get inside?

Hardwood floors damaged and need to be replaced in the dining room.  There are a couple of bad spots in the media room as well.  Nothing like the dining room which I think is a complete loss.  Need to replace/repair the bottom couple of feet of drywall in the dining room, two hallways, the master bedroom and bath...along with all of the baseboards and quarter-around.  The rest of the floors were tile and they made out OK.

This typically happens in my house when I wash my homemade chili down with a few green Heinekens.

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 03:53 PM by DarloJAG84.)

So I witnessed a guy walking his dog today, his dog barked at mine in a friendly nature.. the sound obviously annoyed the guy because he called his dog a 'stupid bastard' and grabbed him around the throat..

I told him this was unacceptable and he replied with 'my dog, my rules' - good job he walked off at that point as my wife was about to drop kick him in the throat (even if she is pregnant!)..

(10-17-2017, 03:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 02:58 PM)Rico Wrote: Hardwood floors damaged and need to be replaced in the dining room.  There are a couple of bad spots in the media room as well.  Nothing like the dining room which I think is a complete loss.  Need to replace/repair the bottom couple of feet of drywall in the dining room, two hallways, the master bedroom and bath...along with all of the baseboards and quarter-around.  The rest of the floors were tile and they made out OK.

This typically happens in my house when I wash my homemade chili down with a few green Heinekens.

Well there's your main problem there.. Heineken.. I had a bad pint of that once and lost about 10lbs..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Man Rico, that sounds terrible to a person who has never experienced even a tropical storm.

Hope you get I all straightened out.