Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(06-07-2018, 01:47 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I finally got my NitroCat!

I can't believe I've gone my entire life without having one of those...
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-06-2018, 05:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 05:32 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Fair point.

I think most guys would rather watch three cute Asian chicks on stage than the offered alternative. 

Although, I did enjoy watching Rush. But they're not heavy metal...or fat.
And at a Rush gig, there's a slim chance of seeing any girls to look at in the audience.

(06-07-2018, 03:51 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 05:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I think most guys would rather watch three cute Asian chicks on stage than the offered alternative. 

And at a Rush gig, there's a slim chance of seeing any girls to look at in the audience.

Surely you're no suggesting that metal concerts are known for being sausage fests?

(06-07-2018, 04:22 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 03:51 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: And at a Rush gig, there's a slim chance of seeing any girls to look at in the audience.

Surely you're no suggesting that metal concerts are known for being sausage fests?

Not all metal. The hair metal guys used to pull them back in the day, though some may not consider what they played to be metal.

(06-07-2018, 06:28 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 04:22 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Surely you're no suggesting that metal concerts are known for being sausage fests?

Not all metal. The hair metal guys used to pull them back in the day, though some may not consider what they played to be metal.

Pretty sure most those women were attracted by the possibility of sneaking off with some the band's styling products. Hairspray gets expensive when you use two cans each time you leave the house.

(06-07-2018, 03:51 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 05:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I think most guys would rather watch three cute Asian chicks on stage than the offered alternative. 

No cooties.

(06-07-2018, 08:34 AM)Deacon Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 01:47 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I finally got my NitroCat!

I can't believe I've gone my entire life without having one of those...

The next ancient piece of equipment that decides to give me trouble is in for a surprise!

(06-07-2018, 11:37 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 08:34 AM)Deacon Wrote: I can't believe I've gone my entire life without having one of those...

The next ancient piece of equipment that decides to give me trouble is in for a surprise!

Get a holster for that thing.

Wearing a baseball cap backwards looks stupid. Wearing one backwards when you're obviously older than 40 looks doubly stupid. 

Just an observation.

(06-10-2018, 02:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Wearing a baseball cap backwards looks stupid. Wearing one backwards when you're obviously older than 40 looks doubly stupid. 

Just an observation.

[Image: Hat-Fail_o_91608.jpg]

(06-08-2018, 06:02 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 11:37 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: The next ancient piece of equipment that decides to give me trouble is in for a surprise!

Get a holster for that thing.

Speaking of which, I was shopping for some pants this weekend and found Elephant Trunks underwear down one of the Google searches. I'm still not sure what to make of them, anyone have any experience they can share? Does the design make that much difference in comfort?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-11-2018, 12:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 02:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Wearing a baseball cap backwards looks stupid. Wearing one backwards when you're obviously older than 40 looks doubly stupid. 

Just an observation.

[Image: Hat-Fail_o_91608.jpg]

(06-08-2018, 06:02 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Get a holster for that thing.

Speaking of which, I was shopping for some pants this weekend and found Elephant Trunks underwear down one of the Google searches. I'm still not sure what to make of them, anyone have any experience they can share? Does the design make that much difference in comfort?

I remember seeing a Pinocchio pair years ago...but I think those were in Fredricks of Hollywood. Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-11-2018, 01:20 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 12:52 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [Image: Hat-Fail_o_91608.jpg]

I remember seeing a Pinocchio pair years ago...but I think those were in Fredricks of Hollywood. Laughing

I thought the elephant trunks were maybe for really fat people with wide legs.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Man, I don't know what these dogs have been eating but one of them is dropping some serious gas in here.

(06-12-2018, 07:33 PM)Rico Wrote: Man, I don't know what these dogs have been eating but one of them is dropping some serious gas in here.

We all know you're just blaming it on the dog...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 07:58 AM by RicoTx.)

(06-12-2018, 10:47 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 07:33 PM)Rico Wrote: Man, I don't know what these dogs have been eating but one of them is dropping some serious gas in here.

We all know you're just blaming it on the dog...

No need for that.  I proudly own up to mine.   Banana

So my boss got fired today, which is interesting.

(06-14-2018, 10:37 AM)DragonFury Wrote: So my boss got fired today, which is interesting.

You didn’t happen to facilitate that, did you?

Just an observation.

But if he wears it forward all the time, how will his date know he's "dressed up" for a special occasion?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Completely forgot how much I Love "In This Moment" - Heavy Metal band with a female singer who is hotttt (Maria Brink).
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

After living in Florida for 19 years I finally visited Daytona Beach.

What a dump.