Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

Diagnosis: Raisinitis
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

How's it hanging?

Short, shriveled, and to the left.

(09-04-2018, 05:53 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: You should market it as Fountain of Youth wine: “Made from grapes which refuse to ripen.”
Might taste a little ‘puckery’, though.

Disclaimer: Results of marketing advice may vary.

Cindy Crawford is making a fortune shilling that stuff made from French non rotting melons, I’m seeing a new career in Senors future!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(09-04-2018, 10:21 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 05:53 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: You should market it as Fountain of Youth wine: “Made from grapes which refuse to ripen.”
Might taste a little ‘puckery’, though.

Disclaimer: Results of marketing advice may vary.

Cindy Crawford is making a fortune shilling that stuff made from French non rotting melons, I’m seeing a new career in Senors future!

With less makeup.

(09-04-2018, 10:41 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 10:21 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Cindy Crawford is making a fortune shilling that stuff made from French non rotting melons, I’m seeing a new career in Senors future!

With less makeup.

Trust me...he needs the makeup.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-04-2018, 09:22 AM)DragonFury Wrote: How's it hanging?

Short, shriveled, and to the left.

I didn't know you're left-handed.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Buncha comedians in here haha.

(09-04-2018, 10:36 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Buncha comedians in here haha.

So what’s the verdict on the grapes?

(09-05-2018, 05:51 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

First time offense, so probation and a fine most likely.

(09-05-2018, 05:51 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

We're cutting canes tomorrow and hoping they'll eventually pass inspection. 

I spoke to a few other growers and others are having the same issue which kind of leads ne to suspect we overcropped.

(09-05-2018, 01:18 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 05:51 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: So what’s the verdict on the grapes?

We're cutting canes tomorrow and hoping they'll eventually pass inspection. 

I spoke to a few other growers and others are having the same issue which kind of leads ne to suspect we overcropped.

Does overcropped mean that the soil can’t support the planting?

(09-05-2018, 02:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 01:18 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: We're cutting canes tomorrow and hoping they'll eventually pass inspection. 

Close but more likely the vine rooting is the culprit. It's the 1/2 inch coupler in the 1 inch line.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 04:37 PM by homebiscuit.)

(09-05-2018, 04:08 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 02:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Does overcropped mean that the soil can’t support the planting?

Close but more likely the vine rooting is the culprit. It's the 1/2 inch coupler in the 1 inch line.

So, size of the root really does matter.

(09-05-2018, 04:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 04:08 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Close but more likely the vine rooting is the culprit. It's the 1/2 inch coupler in the 1 inch line.

So, size of the root really does matter.

That’s what she said!

Our youngest grandson cracks us up. My daughter breastfeeds. When he's hungry he doesn't cry. Just as casually as you and I would open up a refrigerator or pantry door to find something, he tries to pull down the front of my daughter's shirt.  
Laughing

(09-05-2018, 02:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 01:18 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: We're cutting canes tomorrow and hoping they'll eventually pass inspection. 

It could also refer to an accident suffered while manscaping.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(09-05-2018, 08:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Our youngest grandson cracks us up. My daughter breastfeeds. When he's hungry he doesn't cry. Just as casually as you and I would open up a refrigerator or pantry door to find something, he tries to pull down the front of my daughter's shirt.  
Laughing

Admit it...he’s seen you doing that to his grandmother, didn’t he? Laughing

The new bowling season started last night.

They still have beer at the bowling alley...well, less since I bowled last night.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-06-2018, 10:27 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 08:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Our youngest grandson cracks us up. My daughter breastfeeds. When he's hungry he doesn't cry. Just as casually as you and I would open up a refrigerator or pantry door to find something, he tries to pull down the front of my daughter's shirt.  
Laughing

Admit it...he’s seen you doing that to his grandmother, didn’t he? Laughing

[Image: 20.gif]

Hurricane Florence is a monster.