Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(02-18-2019, 06:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Wingerdinger...you’ll be sad to know that the Gator Lodge is no more. It’s been officially renamed the Midtown Lodge. I’m sure the hookers and bedbugs have been upgraded too!

I checked the online listing for the Gator Lodge (still listed under that name BTW). It has a list of amenities "for families" including blackout curtains. Because that's what families need; blackout curtains.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-18-2019, 07:10 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 06:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Wingerdinger...you’ll be sad to know that the Gator Lodge is no more. It’s been officially renamed the Midtown Lodge. I’m sure the hookers and bedbugs have been upgraded too!

I checked the online listing for the Gator Lodge (still listed under that name BTW). It has a list of amenities "for families" including blackout curtains. Because that's what families need; blackout curtains.

They just put up a new sign and some fresh paint, they probably don’t have enough money to upgrade the website yet! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

And you know this how?
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(02-18-2019, 07:24 PM)The Drifter Wrote:

And you know this how?

It’s directly across the street from the nearest Walmart to me! Tongue

(02-18-2019, 07:27 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 07:24 PM)The Drifter Wrote: And you know this how?

It’s directly across the street from the nearest Walmart to me! Tongue

Wally World....... REDNECK Heaven....... Laughing
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(02-18-2019, 07:41 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 07:27 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: It’s directly across the street from the nearest Walmart to me! Tongue

Wally World....... REDNECK Heaven....... Laughing

Not that one! That’s the one where I like to play “Hooker or Not” in my head! It’s on Philips hwy near Emerson. More often than not...it’s a hooker! Laughing

(02-18-2019, 08:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 07:41 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Wally World....... REDNECK Heaven....... Laughing

Not that one! That’s the one where I like to play “Hooker or Not” in my head! It’s on Philips hwy near Emerson. More often than not...it’s a hooker! Laughing

I don't even like to go in that one.  There's too many mutants in there.  Although that could be said about many a Walmart.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(02-19-2019, 08:18 AM)Rico Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 08:11 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Not that one! That’s the one where I like to play “Hooker or Not” in my head! It’s on Philips hwy near Emerson. More often than not...it’s a hooker! Laughing

I don't even like to go in that one.  There's too many mutants in there.  Although that could be said about many a Walmart.

The other closest one is the one on Normandy....I’ll take the mutants! Ninja

(02-19-2019, 11:29 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 08:18 AM)Rico Wrote: I don't even like to go in that one.  There's too many mutants in there.  Although that could be said about many a Walmart.

The other closest one is the one on Normandy....I’ll take the mutants! Ninja

I’ve been in the one on Normandy quite a few times late at night. Mutants are real. The one on 103rd is actually fairly nice. Walking through the parking lot at night can feel a little dicey, though.

(02-19-2019, 12:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 11:29 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The other closest one is the one on Normandy....I’ll take the mutants! Ninja

I’ve been in the one on Normandy quite a few times late at night. Mutants are real. The one on 103rd is actually fairly nice. Walking through the parking lot at night can feel a little dicey, though.

If I’m close to the one on 103rd I’ll just go t the new one at Collins. I’m not getting shot going to the Walmart!

(02-19-2019, 01:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 12:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’ve been in the one on Normandy quite a few times late at night. Mutants are real. The one on 103rd is actually fairly nice. Walking through the parking lot at night can feel a little dicey, though.

If I’m close to the one on 103rd I’ll just go t the new one at Collins. I’m not getting shot going to the Walmart!

Baby!

Where's your sense of adventure?

(This post was last modified: 02-19-2019, 02:23 PM by homebiscuit.)

(02-19-2019, 01:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 12:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’ve been in the one on Normandy quite a few times late at night. Mutants are real. The one on 103rd is actually fairly nice. Walking through the parking lot at night can feel a little dicey, though.

They ought to shoot the people who planned the access and exit route to the Collins Walmart. Can it get anymore congested?

(02-19-2019, 02:09 PM)Rico Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 01:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: If I’m close to the one on 103rd I’ll just go t the new one at Collins. I’m not getting shot going to the Walmart!

Baby!

It’s really not so bad. Running in a zigzag pattern mitigates most of the threat.

(This post was last modified: 02-19-2019, 02:32 PM by Jags.)

The avenues one isn’t too bad.  But I always did early morning (630) missions.  Usually not many people there.  The one on racetrack opened up and is nearest to me now.   So far, it’s pretty nice.  We’ll see as time goes by.  I swear the one in st Augustine is nothing but people from other planets.  It was scary.

(This post was last modified: 02-19-2019, 04:20 PM by RicoTx.)

(02-19-2019, 02:32 PM)Jags Wrote: The avenues one isn’t too bad.  But I always did early morning (630) missions.  Usually not many people there.  The one on racetrack opened up and is nearest to me now.   So far, it’s pretty nice.  We’ll see as time goes by.  I swear the one in st Augustine is nothing but people from other planets.  It was scary.

If you're talking about the one on US1 closer to St. Augustine Beach, I would have to agree that there is an abundance of mutants in that one.

The one on Ractetrack could almost be considered classy.  They have the fancy-schmancy, big, plastic shopping carts, too.  Strangely, all of the wheels are actually round (so far).

(02-19-2019, 04:20 PM)Rico Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 02:32 PM)Jags Wrote: The avenues one isn’t too bad.  But I always did early morning (630) missions.  Usually not many people there.  The one on racetrack opened up and is nearest to me now.   So far, it’s pretty nice.  We’ll see as time goes by.  I swear the one in st Augustine is nothing but people from other planets.  It was scary.

If you're talking about the one on US1 closer to St. Augustine Beach, I would have to agree that there is an abundance of mutants in that one.

The one on Ractetrack could almost be considered classy.  They have the fancy-schmancy, big, plastic shopping carts, too.  Strangely, all of the wheels are actually round (so far).

That’s the one in St. A I’m talking about.  I walked in one time and couldn’t get out fast enough.  

The racetrack wal-mart is almost Target-esque.  I too noted the nice carts.  I also thank you for calling it a cart.  My wife says ‘buggy’ because she’s a frigging nedneck.  Bugs the crap out of me.  The employees seem normal as well.  The patrons have normal clothes on.  Hopefully they’ll put it some good restaurants in there when it’s all built.

How does the Wal Mart on Beach Blvd stack up? I ask because it's the only Wal Mart I've ever been to.

(02-19-2019, 05:27 PM)DragonFury Wrote: How does the Wal Mart on Beach Blvd stack up? I ask because it's the only Wal Mart I've ever been to.

I’m going to be like the Amazon users when you read the Q&A’s about a product:

Idk.  Never been there.

(02-19-2019, 05:30 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 05:27 PM)DragonFury Wrote: How does the Wal Mart on Beach Blvd stack up? I ask because it's the only Wal Mart I've ever been to.

Idk.  Never been there.

Wow, must be really classy then!

(This post was last modified: 02-19-2019, 05:38 PM by Jags.)

(02-19-2019, 05:31 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 05:30 PM)Jags Wrote: Idk.  Never been there.

Wow, must be really classy then!

You got jokes. That’s cute.  I only replied because you looked lonely.

Also, checking google, looks like there are 2 off Beach.

(02-19-2019, 02:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 01:37 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: If I’m close to the one on 103rd I’ll just go t the new one at Collins. I’m not getting shot going to the Walmart!

They ought to shoot the people who planned the access and exit route to the Collins Walmart. Can it get anymore congested?

(02-19-2019, 02:09 PM)Rico Wrote: Baby!

It’s really not so bad. Running in a zigzag pattern mitigates most of the threat.

Yeah, that parking lot sucks. The newly added stop sign right at the entrance makes a whole lot of sense. Wallbash