Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

Is there anything more humanizing than a refreshing, and much needed, shower? This day of the week just can't get here soon enough.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-31-2019, 07:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is there anything more humanizing than a refreshing, and much needed, shower?  This day of the week just can't get here soon enough.

A weekly ritual?  No, thanks, I'll wait for the next elevator.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(03-31-2019, 08:39 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 07:33 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is there anything more humanizing than a refreshing, and much needed, shower?  This day of the week just can't get here soon enough.

A weekly ritual?  No, thanks, I'll wait for the next elevator.

To be fair, I take one whether I need it or not. I've always prided myself on that discipline. I mean, it's the reasonable thing to do. Who knows if I'll need one by the following week. Better safe than sorry. You're welcome.

Well, back from Vegas.

From what I remember, I had a good time.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-03-2019, 08:24 AM)KRico Wrote: Well, back from Vegas.

Police records should fill in the details.

(04-03-2019, 09:20 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 08:24 AM)KRico Wrote: Well, back from Vegas.

Police records should fill in the details.

If it's embarrassing, I'm sure it will be made public on You Tube.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Headed out to work this morning and happened to be at the right place at the right time. We saw a meteor. That was amazing! I’ve seen videos of them before but seeing it in person was just jaw dropping.

(04-04-2019, 02:22 PM)Jags Wrote: Headed out to work this morning and happened to be at the right place at the right time.   We saw a meteor.   That was amazing!  I’ve seen videos of them before but seeing it in person was just jaw dropping.

I missed it, dang it. Sad

homebiscuit
(04-04-2019, 02:22 PM)Jags Wrote: Headed out to work this morning and happened to be at the right place at the right time.   We saw a meteor.   That was amazing!  I’ve seen videos of them before but seeing it in person was just jaw dropping.

You were who I was think of when posting.  All I can saw is “Wow”.   What a way to start the day.  You see something like that and you feel lucky to Be able to witness it.   I’m just at a loss for words.  Super cool.  

I know my post reputation says I am not the most serious person (which is true) but later on two other odd things happened.   I kid you not.  Another one of those right place right time things. After the second I made a comment to my co worker “what’s next? They happen in 3’s.  Then I said something would happen today.  Not getting into specifics but it was a very low probability on a few levels.  And low and behold it happened.  

I’m not the type to think it was related but a really cool and bizarre day for sure.  I’d been happy just seeing the meteor.  HB, I highly recommend you go see a meteor too!  Idk what you’re waiting for Smile

(04-04-2019, 05:10 PM)Jags Wrote: homebiscuit

You were who I was think of when posting.  All I can saw is “Wow”.   What a way to start the day.  You see something like that and you feel lucky to Be able to witness it.   I’m just at a loss for words.  Super cool.  

I know my post reputation says I am not the most serious person (which is true) but later on two other odd things happened.   I kid you not.  Another one of those right place right time things. After the second I made a comment to my co worker “what’s next? They happen in 3’s.  Then I said something would happen today.  Not getting into specifics but it was a very low probability on a few levels.  And low and behold it happened.  

I’m not the type to think it was related but a really cool and bizarre day for sure.  I’d been happy just seeing the meteor.  HB, I highly recommend you go see a meteor too!  Idk what you’re waiting for Smile

If the third incident was a lottery hit, I need a new telescope. Smile

Many observers has been talking about that meteor passing us by.

NH3...
"AZANE"

There has to be ten dozen bagels and donuts here this morning. I think I've OD'ed. I think I'm going to barf.

(04-05-2019, 09:55 AM)Rico Wrote: There has to be ten dozen bagels and donuts here this morning.  I think I've OD'ed.  I think I'm going to barf.

Do it on the guy who annoys you.

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019, 02:28 PM by Jags.)

(04-05-2019, 06:33 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 05:10 PM)Jags Wrote: homebiscuit

If the third incident was a lottery hit, I need a new telescope. Smile

No but, after the third one, I thought about buying a lottery ticket.  I was in Publix later that day.  Had cash on me, which I normally don’t, but I never play and wouldn’t have known which to play. I probably would have the winning ticket for the the wrong lottery.

(04-05-2019, 07:23 AM)NH3 Wrote:

Many observers has been talking about that meteor passing us by.

NH3...

Mine was jus yesterday actually.  I wasn’t even aware that people have been seeing them.  It was green.  It screamed meteor but I only have seen videos of white/red fireballs.  I didn’t know they came in that color.   So I had the guy with me google it.  He said 2 days ago green ones over Ga/Fl.  I didnt believe it at first. I thought perhaps we traveled back in time two days.  I mean really? Two green meteors in the same place?  But I guess other states have been seeing them too.  Still, awesome.

I went in my first dispensary while I was in Vegas.  I found it fascinating.

Going to be a busy week for me, moving on Friday. Getting rid of the room mates and getting my own Studio apartment. Be nice not to deal with room mates anymore
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Off to Myrtle Beach for five rounds of golf and assorted debauchery in 7 hours.

Now I just have to figure out what to pretend to be doing for the next 7 hours.

(04-09-2019, 07:30 AM)Rico Wrote: Off to Myrtle Beach for five rounds of golf and assorted debauchery in 7 hours.

Now I just have to figure out what to pretend to be doing for the next 7 hours.

Have fun! 

Only a few hours left...

In the meantime:

https://www.google.com/search?q=myrtle+b...e&ie=UTF-8

OK, back from Myrtle Beach.

What did I miss?

(04-16-2019, 07:21 AM)Rico Wrote: OK, back from Myrtle Beach.

What did I miss?

Everything
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???