Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(04-19-2021, 02:28 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(04-18-2021, 04:10 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I wish I had a urinal in my house.

I just pee out in the yard.

I do that frequently!   (Sometimes.... Ninja ...  I even do it in other people’s yards!!!   While working that is).  That’s when we have a “pee yard”.  Fortunately, in my area, there are many communities popping up so we get to use port-a-potties in those areas.  I’d rather piss in the lawn than use one of those.  But you do what you gotta do.  Occasionally, I’ll wonder... if I [BLEEP] in a lawn and pick it up in a baggie like one would with a dog, is that cool?   I love asking rhetorical questions and hoping someone ponders the thought and argues a defense for it.  If you can, let me know.  Let me say, there have been some  times a [BLEEP] bag would be a positive thing.  Just sayin’...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I just sent in Q1 estimated taxes ( there was a discrepancy with our new tax structure, otherwise I’d have paid it last week). I hope the 7200 I sent in to the government is used for schools and roads and not keeping the people I’m trying to hire to sit on their [BLEEP] collecting unemployment, playing Xbox and [BLEEP]. Wishful thinking, I know.

Furthermore, I’m not quite sure if I was getting carjacked today or not. After a 12 hour grind, I am taking an employee home and we stop so he can get something from the gas station. The front parking spots were open. I’m waiting on my dude to get back while reading some emails. Meanwhile, a man tries to open my door in my truck (truck has 5% tint. You really can’t see inside even from up front). He tried to open my door, I grab the handle pull it back. Get the hint bro. He keeps trying to open the door. With my other hand, I hit the button to drop the window. After it rolled down I, in my natural and most don’t [BLEEP] with me voice and face, tell this dude to get the [BLEEP] off my truck. I in all honesty didn’t have to act much. But this joker claims he has the same truck and “oh where did I park? Around the corner!” No the [BLEEP] you didnt. I looked and watched. I think this fool saw my guy inside and saw the truck running but no one inside. That’s a great way to get shot my friend.

Anderson Cooper is hosting Jeopary.. Love the show, hate that "man" with a passion and refuse to watch it while he's hosting it..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(04-20-2021, 07:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Anderson Cooper is hosting Jeopary.. Love the show, hate that "man" with a passion and refuse to watch it while he's hosting it..

I started DVR’ing during the Rodgers weeks.  I enjoyed it.  Not quite AT but wasn’t terrible.  I tried watching AC. I didn’t finish the episode.

(04-19-2021, 07:00 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-18-2021, 11:26 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Sweet, thanks. I'll try to catch it.

It successfully flew. It may fly a couple more times and then left to molder as the rover moves on for its mission.

ingenuity-flight.gif (1000×557) (techcrunch.com)

All I saw was that it hovered for a minute. Is that it? When does the terraforming start?

(04-21-2021, 02:04 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(04-19-2021, 07:00 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: It successfully flew. It may fly a couple more times and then left to molder as the rover moves on for its mission.

All I saw was that it hovered for a minute. Is that it? When does the terraforming start?

I hear they’re looking for volunteer farmers to get the ball rolling.

Mars grapes..

If anyone local wants to see something cool, SpaceX is launching four astronauts to the ISS Friday morning. Dark sky launches are cool to watch even from here.

https://blogs.nasa.gov/commercialcrew/20...9-a-m-edt/

Space grapes..

Pinot Mars.

Mad Mars 20/20

(04-21-2021, 06:47 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 02:04 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: All I saw was that it hovered for a minute. Is that it? When does the terraforming start?

I hear they’re looking for volunteer farmers to get the ball rolling.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be an astronaut more than anything. If they came knocking a la Armageddon I'd give it some serious thought.

I know I’ve been an [BLEEP], and I know I’ve been dwelling on work. Hope you guys can forgive me.

In our new effort to “Help Ourselves “. We just took, idk, let’s call him ...”Deonte” paycheck and bought 2 new trimmer racks, a Darwin idk [BLEEP] it is but a guy wanted it, a winch and Milwaukee M18 power tools. Oh, I also bought everyone a shirt that says “Wake up, mow grass, collect cash, repeat”. Can’t wait to see what this dude’s next paycheck gives us!!!

(04-21-2021, 07:25 PM)Jags Wrote: I know I’ve been an [BLEEP], and I know I’ve been dwelling on work.  Hope you guys can forgive me.  

In our new effort to “Help Ourselves “.  We just took, idk, let’s call him ...”Deonte” paycheck and bought 2 new trimmer racks, a Darwin idk [BLEEP] it is but a guy wanted it, a winch and Milwaukee M18 power tools.  Oh, I also bought everyone a shirt that says “Wake up, mow grass, collect cash, repeat”.  Can’t wait to see what this dude’s  next paycheck gives us!!!

Eh, you actually work for a living.. You deserve to [BLEEP] and complain sometimes..

(04-21-2021, 07:40 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 07:25 PM)Jags Wrote: I know I’ve been an [BLEEP], and I know I’ve been dwelling on work.  Hope you guys can forgive me.  

In our new effort to “Help Ourselves “.  We just took, idk, let’s call him ...”Deonte” paycheck and bought 2 new trimmer racks, a Darwin idk [BLEEP] it is but a guy wanted it, a winch and Milwaukee M18 power tools.  Oh, I also bought everyone a shirt that says “Wake up, mow grass, collect cash, repeat”.  Can’t wait to see what this dude’s  next paycheck gives us!!!

Eh, you actually work for a living.. You deserve to [BLEEP] and complain sometimes..

I tend to agree.  I appreciate the understanding. I know I’m not the only one either.  I know their are many even in offices pulling 12-14+ hour days as well.  I’ll take the physical stress over mental any day of the week. So I can’t complain there.   2020 and 2021 are love/hate years depending on how’s its affected you.  I honestly can’t complain.  My biggest complaint is this was the year I was going to finally stand back/ let go and manage it.  It’s been a few years overdue.  I’m just pissed all the stars are aligned except no one wants to work.  And I have a guy or two wanting his “promotion” to crew leader and it’s well deserved.  I’d like to fulfill that for all of us and can’t.

(04-21-2021, 08:11 PM)Jags Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 07:40 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Eh, you actually work for a living.. You deserve to [BLEEP] and complain sometimes..

I tend to agree.  I appreciate the understanding. I know I’m not the only one either.  I know their are many even in offices pulling 12-14+ hour days as well.  I’ll take the physical stress over mental any day of the week. So I can’t complain there.   2020 and 2021 are love/hate years depending on how’s its affected you.  I honestly can’t complain.  My biggest complaint is this was the year I was going to finally stand back/ let go and manage it.  It’s been a few years overdue.  I’m just pissed all the stars are aligned except no one wants to work.  And I have a guy or two wanting his “promotion” to crew leader and it’s well deserved.  I’d like to fulfill that for all of us and can’t.

Well, I have a cousin I could send your way, but he's a lazy good for nothing that voted for.. well.. you know the rest..

Never seen a pair of work boots and I wouldn't do that to ya..

(04-21-2021, 02:04 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(04-19-2021, 07:00 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: It successfully flew. It may fly a couple more times and then left to molder as the rover moves on for its mission.

HB they're making air now. It's begun!

(04-22-2021, 12:56 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 02:04 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: All I saw was that it hovered for a minute. Is that it? When does the terraforming start?

HB they're making air now. It's begun!

Enough to keep a person breathing for 10 minutes with just a small experimental package. Pretty amazing.

Bring on the oxygen farting machines! 

We call them plants here on Earth.

(04-22-2021, 06:28 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 12:56 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: HB they're making air now. It's begun!

Enough to keep a person breathing for 10 minutes with just a small experimental package. Pretty amazing.

Bring on the oxygen farting machines! 

We call them plants here on Earth.

Wow that's actually really cool.