Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(06-21-2021, 12:26 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(06-20-2021, 06:39 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Interesting today.  I was shopping for a new computer desk and the dude waiting on me was wearing a Jaguars mask.

Was carded entering a bar in Charleston SC last night. Security dude saw Jacksonville on the ID and gave me a “Duuuvaaalll” 

We out here

Ha, that's awesome.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2021, 08:45 AM by RicoTx.)

Went to 'grab a quick cup of coffee' at Starbucks.  Well....the traffic signals were blinking at Rufe Snow and I820.  For you Jax folks, think traffic signals blinking at 295 and San Jose at about 7:15 in the morning.

What a cluster.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I don't speak Spanish, but I'm pretty sure she's saying what a dumb [BLEEP] he is. 

VIDEO: What Happened When This Runner Celebrated Too Early | EURweb

https://twitter.com/i/status/1406622621005983744

(06-21-2021, 02:06 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I don't speak Spanish, but I'm pretty sure she's saying what a dumb [BLEEP] he is. 

VIDEO: What Happened When This Runner Celebrated Too Early | EURweb

https://twitter.com/i/status/1406622621005983744

Yeah pretty much lol

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2021, 06:01 PM by Jags.)

(06-21-2021, 12:26 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(06-20-2021, 06:39 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Interesting today.  I was shopping for a new computer desk and the dude waiting on me was wearing a Jaguars mask.

Was carded entering a bar in Charleston SC last night. Security dude saw Jacksonville on the ID and gave me a “Duuuvaaalll” 

We out here
Went to the local Home Depot wearing a Jag shirt. Heard a kid mutter under his breath “the jags suck” under his breath as he walked by. 

I muttered under my breath what his mom sucked.

[BLEEP], I forgot to add “dude”. There was a dude around.
Smile

What is the point of Prime Day? Offload everything people didn't buy all year? And how can Amazon not have their stuff together so when you try to look for something the app keeps acting stupid.

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2021, 06:59 PM by Jags.)

(06-21-2021, 06:49 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: What is the point of Prime Day? Offload everything people didn't buy all year? And how can Amazon not have their stuff together so when you try to look for something the app keeps acting stupid.

I think it’s to give people the advantages of having prime, which helps to get more memberships.  As a guy that has prime, I find myself using it less and less. Sure it’s convenient.  The prices are often cheaper elsewhere. Some of the products are fake. I think they are telling me to go back to “old school”.  Which would save me a ton of money because I don’t like leaving my house.  Screw Amazon.

(06-21-2021, 06:49 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: What is the point of Prime Day? Offload everything people didn't buy all year? And how can Amazon not have their stuff together so when you try to look for something the app keeps acting stupid.

I typically ignore it but actually ordered something today I need.

(06-21-2021, 07:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

I typically ignore it but actually ordered something today I need.
You’ve done did it now.  I hope it was a good one.  Better not have been corn cob holders!! Whatever they’re called

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2021, 07:31 PM by homebiscuit.)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1406962667173171208

(06-21-2021, 07:06 PM)Jags Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 07:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I typically ignore it but actually ordered something today I need.
You’ve done did it now.  I hope it was a good one.  Better not have been corn cob holders!! Whatever they’re called

All I'll say is it will be delivered in discreet packaging.

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2021, 08:01 PM by Jags.)

(06-21-2021, 07:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://twitter.com/i/status/1406962667173171208

(06-21-2021, 07:06 PM)Jags Wrote: You’ve done did it now.  I hope it was a good one.  Better not have been corn cob holders!! Whatever they’re called

All I'll say is it will be delivered in discreet packaging.

Oh! I think I bought that one too. My grandma LOVED it!

(06-21-2021, 06:58 PM)Jags Wrote:

I think it’s to give people the advantages of having prime, which helps to get more memberships.  As a guy that has prime, I find myself using it less and less. Sure it’s convenient.  The prices are often cheaper elsewhere. Some of the products are fake. I think they are telling me to go back to “old school”.  Which would save me a ton of money because I don’t like leaving my house.  Screw Amazon.

We have Prime and it is advantageous for us because our small town has limited options for things we need. I just never see anything we want or need in these Prime Deals. Actually that's not true. They had my protein powder for $7 off today so I snatched two of them. Winning!! Lol.

Link

Laughing

(06-22-2021, 05:42 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Link

Laughing

Ya know… if one wants to masturbate with a sex doll I won’t judge.  It’s weird.  But I suppose I get it.  I’m just wondering why you commit dollicide and throw her in the river.  What did she do to you?  

That is a pretty funny story though.

What did that poor doll see that made her throw herself off a bridge?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-22-2021, 09:32 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: What did that poor doll see that made her throw herself off a bridge?

She found out her husband cheated on her. 

https://youtu.be/WMhYl74vw2c

Video of the condo collapse in Miami. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1408054046808805379

(06-24-2021, 10:37 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Video of the condo collapse in Miami. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1408054046808805379

Wow.

Hadn't seen anything on this yet, just heard something on the radio on my way to a meeting. Worse than what I had imagined. I hope they keep finding survivors.

I read an account of rescuers searching through the debris of a bombing somewhere in Europe and being haunted by the sounds of cell phones ringing that belonged to the deceased. Phone calls, no doubt from worried family members. I imagine the search and rescue folks are experiencing the same thing with this collapse.

(06-24-2021, 02:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I read an account of rescuers searching through the debris of a bombing somewhere in Europe and being haunted by the sounds of cell phones ringing that belonged to the deceased. Phone calls, no doubt from worried family members. I imagine the search and rescue folks are experiencing the same thing with this collapse.

That has to be a tough job for sure.  I couldn't imagine having to go on a "cleanup" crew and finding remains.  I was also disturbed by how the building collapsing was eerily similar to 9/11.  I'm not saying that it was the same cause by any means, it just brought back the memories of that day.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.