Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(10-27-2021, 11:48 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I took a dump in a Gender Neutral bathroom today....... It so bad the lady in the next stall changed her politics...... LOL

LMAO 

Gotta share that with my husband. His toilet adventures are why I'm 200% thankful I don't have a sense of smell. He likes to give me details. The first time I cleaned his bathroom after we got married was the last time. He's on his own with that. Lol.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-28-2021, 02:23 PM)Mikey Wrote: maybe it's a trap and they are hoping to catch a car. Don't test this theory with your vehicle, borrow another neighbor's ride.

Borrow a coupe and return a convertible?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(10-28-2021, 07:52 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 07:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: As long as it's in the backyard and not the front.. The neighbors seem to frown on that..

True story..

Not gonna lie, there is a spot I suppose would be called “up front”. It is street side of the fence.  But it is dark provided neither I nor my neighbors have a light on in the rooms that are adjacent to this spot.  I’ve peed there a few times. A bit risky, but more so freeing.  I don’t think I can be seen there.  But, I’m not gonna fire myself over a misdemeanor. The neighbors can suck it.  Especially the new hottie.

What would you say to peeing in the garage, like on the cement floor?

(10-29-2021, 01:42 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 07:52 PM)Jags Wrote: Not gonna lie, there is a spot I suppose would be called “up front”. It is street side of the fence.  But it is dark provided neither I nor my neighbors have a light on in the rooms that are adjacent to this spot.  I’ve peed there a few times. A bit risky, but more so freeing.  I don’t think I can be seen there.  But, I’m not gonna fire myself over a misdemeanor. The neighbors can suck it.  Especially the new hottie.

with the door open or not?

maybe that's why all these neighbors are leaving their doors open during the day, to air out what they do during the night?

(10-28-2021, 07:52 PM)Jags Wrote: Not gonna lie, there is a spot I suppose would be called “up front”. It is street side of the fence.  But it is dark provided neither I nor my neighbors have a light on in the rooms that are adjacent to this spot.  I’ve peed there a few times. A bit risky, but more so freeing.  I don’t think I can be seen there.  But, I’m not gonna fire myself over a misdemeanor. The neighbors can suck it.  Especially the new hottie.

With door open or closed? Haha, what do you take me for, an animal?  Smile

Can’t say that I would do that.  But I’m guessing you have?

For the second time in almost 7 years, my daughter is spending the night at grandma and grandpa’s house. They live probably less than a mile away. We don’t try to pawn our kid off. So tonight, the Mrs and I have a fire going in the fire pit. Cooking filet, shrimp, home made garlic bread and some oysters to put on the fire. Now, if she can get off the phone with her son that now lives out of state and sick(my stepson), she can enjoy the evening and remind me why I married her. She really doesn’t need a reason because I’m just awesome. But between you and I…. (Not gonna finish that sentence) But boy howdy am I gonna get lucky tonight!!! May just be getting drunk, having dessert, or making another mini Jags. Win-win-win!

Dude, the backsplash on that is horrible..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(10-29-2021, 07:18 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 01:42 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: What would you say to peeing in the garage, like on the cement floor?

Dude, the backsplash on that is horrible..
That was my first thought as well.  And judging by me responding to this, tells you where I’m at I’m my “win-win-win”.  Not over yet boys.  Where there’s a Willy, there’s a way! Winky winky buds!

(10-29-2021, 05:18 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 01:42 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: What would you say to peeing in the garage, like on the cement floor?

With door open or closed? Haha, what do you take me for, an animal?  Smile

No, had a buddy stop by the ranch and he stepped INTO the garage to take a pee. Mind you there's endless dirt in every direction he could've used. 

We've been arguing for a few weeks whether he's a heathen or not.

(10-29-2021, 09:23 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 05:18 PM)Jags Wrote: With door open or closed? Haha, what do you take me for, an animal?  Smile

No, had a buddy stop by the ranch and he stepped INTO the garage to take a pee. Mind you there's endless dirt in every direction he could've used. 

We've been arguing for a few weeks whether he's a heathen or not.

He’s a heathen. A big balled one at that to take a piss in your garage.  Seems like a cool dude though!

(10-29-2021, 06:49 PM)Jags Wrote: For the second time in almost 7 years, my daughter is spending the night at grandma and grandpa’s house.  They live probably less than a mile away.  We don’t try to pawn our kid off.  So tonight, the Mrs and I have a fire going in the fire pit. Cooking filet, shrimp, home made garlic bread and some oysters to put on the fire.  Now, if she can get off the phone with her son that now lives out of state and sick(my stepson), she can enjoy the evening and remind me why I married her.  She really doesn’t need a reason because I’m just awesome.  But between you and I…. (Not gonna finish that sentence) But boy howdy am I gonna get lucky tonight!!! May just be getting drunk, having dessert, or making another mini Jags.  Win-win-win!

If you’re on here getting giddy about getting lucky…you’re not doing it enough! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-29-2021, 11:21 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 06:49 PM)Jags Wrote: For the second time in almost 7 years, my daughter is spending the night at grandma and grandpa’s house.  They live probably less than a mile away.  We don’t try to pawn our kid off.  So tonight, the Mrs and I have a fire going in the fire pit. Cooking filet, shrimp, home made garlic bread and some oysters to put on the fire.  Now, if she can get off the phone with her son that now lives out of state and sick(my stepson), she can enjoy the evening and remind me why I married her.  She really doesn’t need a reason because I’m just awesome.  But between you and I…. (Not gonna finish that sentence) But boy howdy am I gonna get lucky tonight!!! May just be getting drunk, having dessert, or making another mini Jags.  Win-win-win!

If you’re on here getting giddy about getting lucky…you’re not doing it enough! Laughing

But Is enough ever… enough for a guy?  At least for a straight guy.  I can see how for a gay guy there could be a “limit”

https://scitechdaily.com/new-force-of-na...-collider/

HB, sup with it?

(10-30-2021, 10:15 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: https://scitechdaily.com/new-force-of-na...-collider/

HB, sup with it?

This is the first I've seen of this, but if proven to be true it would be a stunning discovery that could have far reaching impacts in the field of physics and untold technological potential. But it's on the quantum level so completely understanding it and how it could be applied would take years of research.

As the article explains, the Standard Model is how we explain everything in the universe and is the foundation principles of how physics is understood and applied; from interplanetary exploration to refurbishing raisin shakers. To discover another dimension would be earthshaking, but it also opens up the possibility of others. 

Quantum physics is a strange world. We have a pretty firm grasp of how things work on large scales (down to the atom), but no so much on the very small scale because how we understand the laws of physics changes dramatically. We're talking a world so small that an atom looks like a planet. But it's this small world that dictates how the big world behaves and even Einstein kept it at arm's length.   

Thanks for the link. I'll look into it some more.

(10-30-2021, 06:24 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-29-2021, 11:21 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: If you’re on here getting giddy about getting lucky…you’re not doing it enough! Laughing

But Is enough ever… enough for a guy?  At least for a straight guy.  I can see how for a gay guy there could be a “limit”

They’re still guys, I’m betting they feel the same way.

Where's all the trick or treaters? We usually have a steady stream of them between 6:30 and 8:00. So far about 6 kids have shown up. All this candy is going in the garbage, except the Almond Joys. Those are mine.

(10-31-2021, 07:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Where's all the trick or treaters? We usually have a steady stream of them between 6:30 and 8:00. So far about 6 kids have shown up. All this candy is going in the garbage, except the Almond Joys. Those are mine.

We had over 200 kids.. cleaned us out and it's not even 8pm yet.. lights off and horror movie time..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We had a butt ton. I hid in my house with the lights off like a bill collector was after me! In my immediate area, there are no little kids, so I don’t know where the hell all these kids came from. I’m not supporting anyone’s candy habit that doesn’t live in my hood…sorry not sorry. Laughing

(10-30-2021, 11:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-30-2021, 10:15 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: https://scitechdaily.com/new-force-of-na...-collider/

HB, sup with it?

This is the first I've seen of this, but if proven to be true it would be a stunning discovery that could have far reaching impacts in the field of physics and untold technological potential. But it's on the quantum level so completely understanding it and how it could be applied would take years of research.

As the article explains, the Standard Model is how we explain everything in the universe and is the foundation principles of how physics is understood and applied; from interplanetary exploration to refurbishing raisin shakers. To discover another dimension would be earthshaking, but it also opens up the possibility of others. 

Quantum physics is a strange world. We have a pretty firm grasp of how things work on large scales (down to the atom), but no so much on the very small scale because how we understand the laws of physics changes dramatically. We're talking a world so small that an atom looks like a planet. But it's this small world that dictates how the big world behaves and even Einstein kept it at arm's length.   

Thanks for the link. I'll look into it some more.

Haha no problem, thought you'd like it. I'm gonna try to find a cartoon on it so I can understand it.

I've never had a trick or treater. 

I was pretty pumped this year but I ended up just setting the bowl of candy out for those jackals.

Watching season 1 of All In The Family on Netflix. You couldn't make shows like that today, this damn woke snowflake generation would have a [BLEEP] heart attack watching Archie Bunker......
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."