Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(04-11-2022, 07:30 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-10-2022, 10:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Tried 2 new strains.. Grimm Glue and Modified Muffins..

Both were pretty amazing

Grimm Glue made me sit there for 2 hours thinking up reasons why Red Vines are better than Twizzlers
Hahaha that’s how you know it’s good.

I was so lit one time I started to make arguments as to why skittles are happy and M&Ms are mad.

Welp, ‘tis the thread and I’m curious.  Let’s hear these arguments.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-11-2022, 06:38 PM)Jags Wrote:
(04-11-2022, 07:30 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahaha that’s how you know it’s good.

I was so lit one time I started to make arguments as to why skittles are happy and M&Ms are mad.

Welp, ‘tis the thread and I’m curious.  Let’s hear these arguments.
This was back in college. I have no clue what the arguments were but just that I was apparently trying to make them.

(04-11-2022, 08:12 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(04-11-2022, 06:38 PM)Jags Wrote: Welp, ‘tis the thread and I’m curious.  Let’s hear these arguments.
This was back in college. I have no clue what the arguments were but just that I was apparently trying to make them.

I think of crap like that when I'm sober.  Maybe you've noticed.  The difference is when I'm high I don't even make sense to myself. I just get quiet.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-12-2022, 10:10 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-11-2022, 08:12 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: This was back in college. I have no clue what the arguments were but just that I was apparently trying to make them.

I think of crap like that when I'm sober.  Maybe you've noticed.  The difference is when I'm high I don't even make sense to myself. I just get quiet.

When you're sober you don't make sense to us either.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-12-2022, 11:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-12-2022, 10:10 AM)mikesez Wrote: I think of crap like that when I'm sober.  Maybe you've noticed.  The difference is when I'm high I don't even make sense to myself. I just get quiet.

When you're sober you don't make sense to us either.

There was even lower hanging fruit there and you didn't take it.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(04-12-2022, 11:39 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-12-2022, 11:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: When you're sober you don't make sense to us either.

I thought about it, but this forum isn't the other one.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-12-2022, 11:39 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-12-2022, 11:33 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: When you're sober you don't make sense to us either.

Let's just say there are some truths we hold to be self-evident.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(04-12-2022, 10:10 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(04-11-2022, 08:12 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: This was back in college. I have no clue what the arguments were but just that I was apparently trying to make them.

That was me when the social anxiety and paranoia set in. I never cared for partaking and then going out in public.

RIP Gilbert Gottfried.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/come...44137.html

(04-12-2022, 04:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: RIP Gilbert Gottfried.

Couldn't stand the guy......... But R.I.P.
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Jafar
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(04-12-2022, 04:59 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

Jafar

Iago
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(04-13-2022, 12:03 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(04-12-2022, 04:59 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Jafar

Iago

LOL yeah...thanks!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I go to the golf course for 'orientation' on Friday.  I'm sure it will be quite complex.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-13-2022, 03:00 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I go to the golf course for 'orientation' on Friday.  I'm sure it will be quite complex.

You’ll be sober this time so it might be a little disorienting.

(04-13-2022, 03:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-13-2022, 03:00 PM)RicoTx Wrote: I go to the golf course for 'orientation' on Friday.  I'm sure it will be quite complex.

You’ll be sober this time so it might be a little disorienting.

Sez you.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

SInce I'm such a huge fan of this movie, I found this shirt online and ordered it. I'll think of Bchbunnie4 every time I wear it

[Image: IMG_0464.JPG]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(04-13-2022, 04:32 PM)The Drifter Wrote: SInce I'm such a huge fan of this movie, I found this shirt online and ordered it. I'll think of Bchbunnie4 every time I wear it

[Image: IMG_0464.JPG]

Candygram for Mongo! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Didn't feel like doing much of anything tonight so...... I just put in a Blu-Ray and chilled. Al Pacino as Serpico, an Honest NYC cop in a corrupt system. Realy good flick

(04-10-2022, 10:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Tried 2 new strains.. Grimm Glue and Modified Muffins..

Both were pretty amazing

Grimm Glue made me sit there for 2 hours thinking up reasons why Red Vines are better than Twizzlers

I’ll eat twizzlers in a pinch but pretty much any other red licorice I’ve ever had has been better than twizzlers.