Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

There used to be a Chinese place at the corner of 4th street and N East street I would eat at a couple of times a week since I worked at the auto salvage yard just a block from it....... Went there one day for lunch and they were shut down...... Seems they were busted for serving cat meat....... And we all wondered why we never saw any cats in the area after that..... True Story!

[Image: chinese.jpg]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm ready to watch some Black Friday walmart videos.. They're addictive lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

[Image: 20221125-124957.jpg]

I was not impressed by any sales I saw.

Anybody want a Snickle?

[Image: 20221125-203140.jpg]

I decided to take a break from gdoing stuff around the house that I wanted to get done (I was in pain and needed to sit down a while anywy), SO..... I put in a DVD real quick to watch. It was a movie I have not seen in a while that was released in 1979. I have no idea if it ever went mainstream or achieved cult status but I always enjoyed it (The 2 or 3 times I've seen it) I managed to get a hold of the directors cut of the movie, it filled in some gaps and improved the story line a little bit...... The Movie.... The Warriors.......... If you can get a copy of it it well worth the watch........
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2022, 04:42 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-26-2022, 03:43 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I decided to take a break from gdoing stuff around the house that I wanted to get done (I was in pain and needed to sit down a while anywy), SO..... I put in a DVD real quick to watch. It was a movie I have not seen in a while that was released in 1979. I have no idea if it ever went mainstream or achieved cult status but I always enjoyed it (The 2 or 3 times I've seen it) I managed to get a hold of the directors cut of the movie, it filled in some gaps and improved the story line a little bit...... The Movie.... The Warriors.......... If you can get a copy of it it well worth the watch........

Good movie!!

My Christmas present to myself just came in today!

[Image: 20221126-153651.jpg]

Van Morrison's version of Comfortably Numb.. Worth the purchase alone..

(11-26-2022, 03:43 PM)The Drifter Wrote: I decided to take a break from gdoing stuff around the house that I wanted to get done (I was in pain and needed to sit down a while anywy), SO..... I put in a DVD real quick to watch. It was a movie I have not seen in a while that was released in 1979. I have no idea if it ever went mainstream or achieved cult status but I always enjoyed it (The 2 or 3 times I've seen it) I managed to get a hold of the directors cut of the movie, it filled in some gaps and improved the story line a little bit...... The Movie.... The Warriors.......... If you can get a copy of it it well worth the watch........

Warriors…come out and play!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-28-2022, 02:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: What a creep.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2022...-jso-says/

This is the training ground of future serial killers.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(11-28-2022, 02:25 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: What a creep.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2022...-jso-says/

Good.. 

Dude does that around my house or neighborhood, he'll go MIA forever..

OK, I don't exactly like cats, I don't exactly dislike cats..... I tolerate them for the most part..... but one thing I would never do is mistreat a cat or any animal for that part.......

I’ve abused a kitty or two in my day, but it was always requested. “Harder!” They’d say!

(This post was last modified: 11-28-2022, 10:02 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

I forgot how much of an absolute nightmare that Tool videos are..

So awesome!!

Edit: Example

https://youtu.be/MM62wjLrgmA

(11-28-2022, 09:11 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ve abused a kitty or two in my day, but it was always requested.  “Harder!” They’d say!

That's because smaller objects have to be applied with greater force than large objects to achieve the same impact.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(11-29-2022, 01:55 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 09:11 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ve abused a kitty or two in my day, but it was always requested.  “Harder!” They’d say!

That's because smaller objects have to be applied with greater force than large objects to achieve the same impact.

Irrelevant. 

When a girl chuckled at a man’s willie and asked who he expected to make happy with it, he replied “me”.

(11-29-2022, 02:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 01:55 PM)Sneakers Wrote: That's because smaller objects have to be applied with greater force than large objects to achieve the same impact.

Irrelevant. 

When a girl chuckled at a man’s willie and asked who he expected to make happy with it, he replied “me”.

I can't argue with your experience in such matters.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2022, 06:36 PM by Jags. Edited 3 times in total.)

(11-29-2022, 02:58 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 02:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Irrelevant. 

I can't argue with your experience in such matters.

I’m going to buy you one of these for all that projecting you’re doing. 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlpB4tUt-0Mb_XejQnNq2...R&usqp=CAc]

If you’re really good, I’ll add in the Expo markers.

https://twitter.com/TerribleMaps/status/...OowEg&s=19

Welp.. There goes my shot at owning a kangaroo..

(11-29-2022, 07:21 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/TerribleMaps/status/...OowEg&s=19

Welp.. There goes my shot at owning a kangaroo..

Awe.. I want a roo!  At least until it gets older.  I suppose I’ll just toss it or let it loose then.