Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

More NDT.  

Just how rare are each of us?

https://youtube.com/shorts/l_qOtZED0lg?feature=share

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1..._BTJA&s=19

Blob of seaweed can be seen from space lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Man, that new Jack's Links commercial showing bigfoot blasting urine is a little much. Good lord...

You know you're really stoned when you eat too much of the pot brownie then go shopping with your wife and enjoy it...... LOL
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Just ran into a couple from St. Augustine in one of our normal breakfast joints. Never would have known if I hadn’t had the Jags hat on and gotten a “Go Jags”.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Is anyone else experiencing the message board loading slowly?

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2023, 09:21 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

Yep.... it's slower than a snail hitch-hiking on the back of a sloth loading......

But on a lighter note..... AFter a long day, I popped in a couple of DVD's to relax...... First one I watched was a Stanley Kubrick film, Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. Then I watched an older CLint Eastwood movie, Heartbreak RIdge....... so..... now it's time for a drink.......
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(03-20-2023, 09:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is anyone else experiencing the message board loading slowly?

I thought it was just my dial-up modem.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(03-20-2023, 09:47 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(03-20-2023, 09:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is anyone else experiencing the message board loading slowly?

I thought it was just my dial-up modem.

You gotta shell out the extra $ and upgrade from 300 to 2400 baud. it's worth it!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Idiocy defined.

https://youtube.com/shorts/96iRT1Pgt90?feature=share

(03-21-2023, 01:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Idiocy defined.

https://youtube.com/shorts/96iRT1Pgt90?feature=share

I'm surprised that didn't bust out his windshield and flatten tires with all that weight..

No way in hell would I get in that thing and drive away lolol

I once knew a girl that everyone called Birthday cake......... Not because she was sweet...... but because she gave everyine a piece........ LOL

OK, I've built up a sizable DVD/Blu-ray collection over time (300 +/-) I've got single movies from the 1930's and upi, Box sets, the works. I'll admit that some of them I got so I would have them to watch whenever I got bored, well...... Broke out one such set tonight. I was on Youtube earlier and a few clips from the old TV show WKRP appeared in my feed, so I watched them. I started laughing, then I remembered I have the entire series in a box set so, Popped season one disc one in. I've forgotten just how outrageously funny that show was. And seeing some of the styles we had back in the 70's, what a trip. Dr Johnny Fevor, Venus Flytrap, and the rest of that crew.... It was overall great for the 70's, good clean fun for the entire famly........ Sometimes you just needto take a trip dowm memory lane...........

Wake, then bake and then enjoy. You're welcome.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(03-28-2023, 12:31 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Wake, then bake and then enjoy. You're welcome.

"The Dawnce of the Plawnce" lololol

That's pretty cool..  They should have gotten Tommy Chong as narrator lol

Although the Attenborough impression worked pretty good too!

(This post was last modified: 03-30-2023, 10:08 AM by The Drifter.)

Was just going through some old files and I found this gem I'd forgotten about. I recorded the Halftime show of Superbowl 39 at Jacksonville with Paul McCartney. Video quality was a little off because I orignally recorded it on VHS tape with my TV hooked up to an antenna (Broke it those days, couldn't afford cable). So, I tansferred it to a file on a CD and had a copy on my computer. Always fun watching it as I'm a big Beatles fan as a group and their individual work.......... Always fun to take a trip back in time.........

"The ability to play chess is the sign of a gentleman. The ability to play chess well is the sign of a wasted life." Paul Morphy

That makes me feel a little better about my chess.

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2023, 12:38 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

Kind of a tough day today.. Been a full year since my mom passed away from cancer. Lost my mom, dad, brother and grandparents. Almost died, myself.. Without my wife by my side, I probably would have given up and died too..

I'm the Last of the Mohicans.. And I still say [BLEEP] YOU, Death!!

YOU CAN'T KILL THE DINGER!!!

Edit: I came back to say [BLEEP] YOU, DEATH!! again.. Because [BLEEP] Death, that's why..

I guess I'm still picking up the pieces..

So long Virgin Orbital. I never saw this as a viable model. It was a plaything for the extremely wealthy. 

Jeff Bezos's flying [BLEEP] is pretty much the same thing buy he has diversified his space business model enough to at least keep its head above water.  

Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Orbit Collapses (msn.com)