Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(08-31-2023, 03:20 PM)The Drifter Wrote: One for the philosophers..........

If everyone goes cashless.......... How do we tip strippers????????

You can swipe you’re card, but you’re really going to want to clean the hell out of it afterwards! Laughing
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-31-2023, 05:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(08-31-2023, 03:20 PM)The Drifter Wrote: One for the philosophers..........

If everyone goes cashless.......... How do we tip strippers????????

You can swipe you’re card, but you’re really going to want to clean the hell out of it afterwards! Laughing

Depending on the woman, might actually put some value on that card lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

This is a good dude.

https://youtube.com/shorts/2KISHlUMQmc?s...1p57Qp-FP1

Is there anyone among us who can resist the temptation to stop in and watch at least a few minutes of My Cousin Vinny if they see it on a menu scroll?

(08-31-2023, 09:24 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is there anyone among us who can resist the temptation to stop in and watch at least a few minutes of My Cousin Vinny if they see it on a menu scroll?

Only cause of Marisa Tormei..

Banana

Spy satellites from the U.S., China and Russia are spying on each other in space by maneuvering them within around 6 miles of another for visual observation. What's even more incredible is most of this occurring in geosynchronous orbit, which is an orbit far enough away from the earth to match its rotation in order to stay over the same area, about 22,500 miles out. In comparison, the ISS and most satellites operate in Low Earth Orbit, around 120 to 600 miles out. Weaponized satellites to take out other satellites is just around the corner. China has already launched one with a grappling arm. 

China just recently released a study more or less complaining about U.S. satellites surveilling theirs. The fact of the matter is they do it as well. Regardless, it's interesting as hell to read about. What we'll see in space within the next 20 years is going to be wild, and this is exactly why the Space Force was formed. Space will become its own form of warfare in the very near future. 

https://spacenews.com/chinese-study-find...eo-assets/

https://twitter.com/brianweeden/status/1...13090?s=20

(08-31-2023, 09:31 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(08-31-2023, 09:24 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Is there anyone among us who can resist the temptation to stop in and watch at least a few minutes of My Cousin Vinny if they see it on a menu scroll?

Only cause of Marisa Tormei..

Banana

You realize that was 31 years ago, right?  A more recent photo might cool you down a little.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(09-01-2023, 08:36 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(08-31-2023, 09:31 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Only cause of Marisa Tormei..

Banana

You realize that was 31 years ago, right?  A more recent photo might cool you down a little.

She still fine.. And she's not much older than me..

(09-01-2023, 08:36 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(08-31-2023, 09:31 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Only cause of Marisa Tormei..

Banana

I bet you ain’t all you were 31 years ago either.  Ninja

(09-01-2023, 01:07 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-01-2023, 08:36 AM)Sneakers Wrote: You realize that was 31 years ago, right?  A more recent photo might cool you down a little.

I bet you ain’t all you were 31 years ago either.  Ninja

No, but I like to identify that way.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

My opinion, all women can be beautiful.. Just have good hygiene and some up-keep.

As some of you may know, the last few months have not be exactly ideal for me. Medical problems, emergency surgery, among others........ SO tonight, it's sort of getting to me somewhat........... So........ I'm downing straight shots of Southern Comfort and chasing them down with Miller Genuine Draft.......... I totally intend to get FUBAR tonight....... That is all............
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(09-02-2023, 08:17 PM)The Drifter Wrote: As some of you may know, the last few months have not be exactly ideal for me. Medical problems, emergency surgery, among others........ SO tonight, it's sort of getting to me somewhat........... So........ I'm downing straight shots of Southern Comfort and chasing them down with Miller Genuine Draft.......... I totally intend to get FUBAR tonight....... That is all............

A good honest plan. Enjoy.

Fried hickory smoked Spam with scrambled Southwestern style eggs and a toasted cinnamon bagel for brunch. It don’t git no better than that.

Definitely not doctor approved.

(09-03-2023, 12:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Fried hickory smoked Spam with scrambled Southwestern style  eggs and a toasted cinnamon bagel for brunch. It don’t git no better than that.

I just heard your arteries clog from here!

(09-03-2023, 01:26 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(09-03-2023, 12:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Fried hickory smoked Spam with scrambled Southwestern style  eggs and a toasted cinnamon bagel for brunch. It don’t git no better than that.

I just heard your arteries clog from here!

I keep it on my belt at all times. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...ipo=images]

The visuals on this are amazing.

https://youtube.com/shorts/E1RCT6eUyVg?s...kmk5Ks3xI5

I think I'm looking better everyday........ Considering I just past the 62 year mark..........

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOB...1IJ3OXiIeL
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(09-01-2023, 01:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: My opinion, all women can be beautiful.. Just have good hygiene and some up-keep.

ayuh. And I'll say confidence in one's skin goes a long way. Own who you are, embrace your given lot.

I'll say that the opposite can also be true - conventional beauty can get offset by overdoing the upkeep or desperate measures some resort to in order to draw attention. Keep it simple.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 11:23 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

This video is 15 years old, but I just came across it the other day, and no matter how many times I watch it, I can't stop laughing. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w&t=6s

More information about the revolutionary Turbo Encabulator here:

Turbo encabulator - Wikipedia