Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

Plant Earth produces and endless supply of beautiful women. Supermodels, movie stars, they just keep showing up. It's really a wonderful thing.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-23-2023, 07:26 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Plant Earth produces and endless supply of beautiful women.  Supermodels, movie stars, they just keep showing up.  It's really a wonderful thing.

It really is.

I just drove a 2019 Mustang Bullitt.

Oh
My
Gawd

(11-23-2023, 04:46 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I just drove a 2019 Mustang Bullitt.

Oh
My
Gawd

*jealous*

My latest FB post: My basic philosophies on life. 1) I don't care what people may say about me, either to my face or behind my back. 2) I don't care what people think about me, if they have a problem with me, that's their problem and I'm sure as Hell not going to make it mine 3) I don't care what people's opinion of me may be. Opinions are like [BLEEP], everyone's got one. 4) "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!" Hunter S Thompson. And last but not least..... 5) [BLEEP]'EM if they can't take a joke!!!!!!
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(This post was last modified: 11-26-2023, 04:31 PM by The Drifter. Edited 2 times in total.)

Things you never needed to know but..... now that you do, there is no turning back...... LOL  (Click on link for pic)

https://yourimageshare.com/ib/5qa2vfQ6Ja
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(11-25-2023, 12:01 PM)The Drifter Wrote: My latest FB post: My basic philosophies on life. 1) I don't care what people may say about me, either to my face or behind my back. 2) I don't care what people think about me, if they have a problem with me, that's their problem and I'm sure as Hell not going to make it mine 3) I don't care what people's opinion of me may be. Opinions are like [BLEEP], everyone's got one. 4) "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!" Hunter S Thompson. And last but not least..... 5) [BLEEP]'EM if they can't take a joke!!!!!!

I'll just say it's ironic to post a "I don't care what others think about me" post to social media.

(11-27-2023, 12:28 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-25-2023, 12:01 PM)The Drifter Wrote: My latest FB post: My basic philosophies on life. 1) I don't care what people may say about me, either to my face or behind my back. 2) I don't care what people think about me, if they have a problem with me, that's their problem and I'm sure as Hell not going to make it mine 3) I don't care what people's opinion of me may be. Opinions are like [BLEEP], everyone's got one. 4) "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!" Hunter S Thompson. And last but not least..... 5) [BLEEP]'EM if they can't take a joke!!!!!!

I'll just say it's ironic to post a "I don't care what others think about me" post to social media.
*Post it twice

I lived in a rough neighborhood, nothing but Green Berets that would beat you up for looking at them wrong...... Wish I could remember the number of that Girl Scout Troop.......... LOL

Never buy a Dream Catcher from the dollar store..... LOL

I’ve always asserted that one engineer every year should be hauled out and shot in front of other engineers. Then, these situations go away.

https://youtube.com/shorts/x-oKPUopAWM?s...726ODFDmJv

I worked Auto Salvage back in the early 80's....... I forget what model it was but I do remember it was a FULL SIZE Lincoln (back when they were the size of tanks) that I had to remove the entire dash board assembly to get the master cylinder off the car. Some numb nuts designed it with the bolts on the INSIDE of the firewall, not on the outside under the hood, no, that would have been to damn easy............

If carrots are so good for the eyes, why are there so many rabbits that are roadkill on the freeway?

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2023, 09:22 AM by RicoTx.)

The weather guy on the local news out here has viewers send in pictures of their dogs for the 'dog walking forecast' every day.

Today's dog was a basset hound named....Duval!
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-01-2023, 09:22 AM)RicoTx Wrote: The weather guy on the local news out here has viewers send in pictures of their dogs for the 'dog walking forecast' every day.

Today's dog was a basset hound named....Duval!

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...ipo=images]

One for the philosophers........ What the hell were the other failed Nogs before they settle on egg??????

(12-04-2023, 12:26 PM)The Drifter Wrote: One for the philosophers........ What the hell were the other failed Nogs before they settle on egg??????

I don't even care. Rum and eggnog is freaking delicious.

The most American thing you’ll ever see.

https://youtube.com/shorts/TXF4Gs_D-gA?s...j1j3uXrbHY

(12-06-2023, 08:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The most American thing you’ll ever see.

https://youtube.com/shorts/TXF4Gs_D-gA?s...j1j3uXrbHY

I humbly disagree on the #1 ranking.

[Image: OIP.IiwfK68XK2zPCCj_T7lN8QAAAA?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Call a women beautiful 1000 times and she won't think twice about it. Call her fat just once and she'll always remember that. Well, elephants never forget..........

Definition of the word "Rebar": When you visit the same bar twice in one night............