Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(03-04-2024, 09:38 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-03-2024, 06:24 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: In Costco I see a woman wearing a "Dog Mom" t-shirt. I don't get this fad of conflating animal ownership with parenthood, but that's another discussion. Anyway, what I want to know is if she's a dog mom, does that officially make her a [BLEEP]?

"Owner" is the word they are looking for, this anthropomorphization of animals needs to stop.

You tell ‘em, dawg!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I've been done wrong by a lot of people in my life.

But I've never been wronged by a pet..

The ones in my household get priority..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

WORLD DOMINATION! I'm going to take over the world with evil gummy bears, ninja penguins, and robotic gnomesWink Wanna join??
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(03-04-2024, 01:27 PM)The Drifter Wrote: WORLD DOMINATION! I'm going to take over the world with evil gummy bears, ninja penguins, and robotic gnomesWink Wanna join??

Sorry, I cannot, as I am not an evil gummy bear, ninja penguin or robotic gnome.

Charges: Minnesota woman tried to blame identical twin for crash that killed 2 children in Amish buggy – Twin Cities

"...According to the complaint, Samantha had also searched “What happens if you get in an accident with an Amish buggy and kill two people,” “how to lock an iphone cops have,” and “if you hit a buggy and kill two people are you going to prison?” and similar searches..."

Google AI: "Um...yeah."

I'll always be a Tyson fan.. Followed his career from the very start.

https://twitter.com/MikeTyson/status/176...ojQ5g&s=19

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2024, 11:24 AM by The Drifter. Edited 2 times in total.)

The reason that Aliens completely hide from us......... Or....... land and abduct people the rest of us won't believe in the first place...... LOL

https://www.gocomics.com/pricklycity/2024/03/09
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

I'm having a golfing Jones.  It's packed so I may have to go over and horn in on somebody's group of three.  I do see some singles available.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

The Comic Strip "Zits" One of my favorites. This is for all you spicy food lovers out there. I used to have a titanium gut in my youth, but now, it's rusted like a broken down 56 Ford that's been sitting in a field from like the mid 60's.............

[Image: 2790443.gif]

(03-11-2024, 11:54 AM)The Drifter Wrote: The Comic Strip "Zits" One of my favorites. This is for all you spicy food lovers out there. I used to have a titanium gut in my youth, but now, it's rusted like a broken down 56 Ford that's been sitting in a field from like the mid 60's.............

[Image: 2790443.gif]

Sounds like me.. I love spicy foods. Curry, jalapeños ect ect.. Grew up on it.

I add Sriracha on almost anything. Cholula on everything else..  I can definitely stand the heat, but once it's so hot that it loses its flavor, I lose interest..

[Image: 431873607-7433847493302863-5653051237089338297-n.jpg]

Bucket List Item #420
https://twitter.com/gunsnrosesgirl3/stat...seYGA&s=19

So, in the men's professional cycling peloton the guys will take a 'nature break' while riding. Most of the time they do it outside of populated areas and cameras pan away when this happens since no one wants to see them pulling their junk out and whizzing. They don't always pan away fast enough and I've seen some skin.

I'm currently watching a race in Belgium and this dude takes his nature break in town and gives spectators a golden shower. He'll likely get fined if it's reported or the commissar saw it. 

Crazy.

(03-13-2024, 01:22 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: So, in the men's professional cycling peloton the guys will take a 'nature break' while riding. Most of the time they do it outside of populated areas and cameras pan away when this happens since no one wants to see them pulling their junk out and whizzing. They don't always pan away fast enough and I've seen some skin.

I'm currently watching a race in Belgium and this dude takes his nature break in town and gives spectators a golden shower. He'll likely get fined if it's reported or the commissar saw it. 

Crazy.

Confused

If I ever go to one of those things, I'm taking a broom handle..

(03-13-2024, 01:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 01:22 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: So, in the men's professional cycling peloton the guys will take a 'nature break' while riding. Most of the time they do it outside of populated areas and cameras pan away when this happens since no one wants to see them pulling their junk out and whizzing. They don't always pan away fast enough and I've seen some skin.

Crazy.

Confused

There are so many ways this could be misunderstood....
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(03-13-2024, 05:01 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 01:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Confused

Out of your top 3 answers, 2 could be right..

I don't think Jake Paul understands to world of [BLEEP] he just fell into lolol

https://twitter.com/MikeTyson/status/176...pC7_g&s=19

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2024, 01:38 PM by Mikey.)

Crazy.

is there an aerodynamic reason why one wouldn't just whizz away while riding?

Kinda like dropping an oil slick in a car chase, might have some unforeseen advantages, especially in getting that pesky french rider off your tail.

(03-13-2024, 05:01 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(03-13-2024, 01:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Confused

Hey, you never know when your favorite rider breaks his seat post, and here comes winger with his handle to save the day!

(03-14-2024, 01:37 PM)Mikey Wrote:

Crazy.

is there an aerodynamic reason why one wouldn't just whizz away while riding?

Kinda like dropping an oil slick in a car chase, might have some unforeseen advantages, especially in getting that pesky french rider off your tail.

(03-13-2024, 05:01 PM)Sneakers Wrote: There are so many ways this could be misunderstood....

Hey, you never know when your favorite rider breaks his seat post, and here comes winger with his handle to save the day!

[Image: SU0mY.gif]