Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2024, 06:16 PM by Jaguarmeister.)

(04-14-2024, 09:40 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Ridiculous.

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/trend...K2ZLKClCww

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Can they change the headline already?  As I was reading the article I was doubting strawberries supposedly laced in fentanyl to be the cause.  Finally, at the article's conclusion there a small paragraph that they had charged his step father who also was charged with trafficking fentanyl among other things.

And yes... ridiculous.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2024, 06:36 PM by The Drifter.)

(04-17-2024, 04:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Mother Nature takes what she wants.

https://youtube.com/shorts/e-SQwwt5k5E?s...t7dOeJMt5J

Man oh Man..... you gotta feel sorry for whoever owned that house.......

(04-17-2024, 05:59 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Laughing

https://youtube.com/shorts/Rx6cfGtDyoA?s...lVlUzHIYIp

She was a VERY BAD GIRL!!!!!!!! Big Grin
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Do I qualify as living under a rock for having no earthly idea who Jennifer Coolidge is?

(04-18-2024, 09:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Do I qualify as living under a rock for having no earthly idea who Jennifer Coolidge is?

Stiffler's mom lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(04-18-2024, 09:35 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Do I qualify as living under a rock for having no earthly idea who Jennifer Coolidge is?

Elle’s manicurist friend on Legally Blonde.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(04-18-2024, 11:37 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:

Elle’s manicurist friend on Legally Blonde.

Never watched it. 

There are no movies under the rock.

(04-18-2024, 11:45 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 11:37 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Elle’s manicurist friend on Legally Blonde.

Never watched it. 

Seasons 1 and 2 of The White Lotus.  Which was quite good.  She won Emmy awards for that.

(04-18-2024, 12:00 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 11:45 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Never watched it. 

Seasons 1 and 2 of The White Lotus.  Which was quite good.  She won Emmy awards for that.

The White what? Never watched it.

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2024, 01:16 PM by Mikey.)

she is in all those movies, but you never remember her name when you see her.

Kinda the female version of Wallace Shawn. (Fess up, you had to goog, didn'tcha?)

(04-18-2024, 12:06 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 12:00 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Seasons 1 and 2 of The White Lotus.  Which was quite good.  She won Emmy awards for that.

The White what? Never watched it.

quite a roomy rock ya got here. Mind if I stay a while?

(04-18-2024, 11:45 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 11:37 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Elle’s manicurist friend on Legally Blonde.

Never watched it. 

You need a better rock! lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

When you’re dead and just don’t know it yet.

https://youtube.com/shorts/mq8z_FpjX4s?s...AoxG89iLNi

I have absolutely NO IDEA where this house is located..... Any ideas?????..... I think Mr Rogers wouldn't even say "Would you be my neighbor" to this crew......... LOL

[Image: image-1.webp]
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

This upcoming exhibition match may turn into a murder charge lolol

https://twitter.com/NoContextHumans/stat...wDFmA&s=19

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2024, 12:24 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 3 times in total.)

Just loaded up for the month today and got all kinds of swag from my Marijuana dispensary.. Got a free hat, 420 T-shirt, flower grinder ect ect.. 60% off the entire store for 4/20.. Got like $400 worth of weed for like $120.00 lolol

Cap Junky
Star Dawg
Grape Ape
Blackberry Kush
Northern Lights

Got the hot tub set to 92 degrees, gonna do the ole Bake n' Soak and work on my tan lol

Beautiful day!!

[Image: SZFwA.png]

(04-20-2024, 12:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Just loaded up for the month today and got all kinds of swag from my Marijuana dispensary.. Got a free hat, 420 T-shirt, flower grinder ect ect.. 60% off the entire store for 4/20.. Got like $400 worth of weed for like $120.00 lolol

Cap Junky
Star Dawg
Grape Ape
Blackberry Kush
Northern Lights

Got the hot tub set to 92 degrees, gonna do the ole Bake n' Soak and work on my tan lol

Beautiful day!!

Have you tried Gorilla Glue yet?  I…uh…heard it was awesome.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-20-2024, 01:36 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 12:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Just loaded up for the month today and got all kinds of swag from my Marijuana dispensary.. Got a free hat, 420 T-shirt, flower grinder ect ect.. 60% off the entire store for 4/20.. Got like $400 worth of weed for like $120.00 lolol

Cap Junky
Star Dawg
Grape Ape
Blackberry Kush
Northern Lights

Beautiful day!!

Have you tried Gorilla Glue yet?  I…uh…heard it was awesome.

No I haven't!! Been keeping my eye out for it too.. I did find it once last year, but the dispensary that did have it was hundreds of miles away.. Do you know if that's a Curaleaf brand? Or maybe Müv?

I've done some research on GG and noticed that it's a hybrid of like 3 different strains, all indica heavy with some sativa effects. Would be right up my alley if I could find it!!

(04-20-2024, 01:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 01:36 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Have you tried Gorilla Glue yet?  I…uh…heard it was awesome.

No I haven't!! Been keeping my eye out for it too.. I did find it once last year, but the dispensary that did have it was hundreds of miles away.. Do you know if that's a Curaleaf brand? Or maybe Müv?

I've done some research on GG and noticed that it's a hybrid of like 3 different strains, all indica heavy with some sativa effects. Would be right up my alley if I could find it!!

Not sure.  I’ve always gotten it through a friend.  Was just in Vegas and didn’t even look at actual weed.  The actual smoking just irritates me now so I get edibles when I can.  I prefer gummies.  Texas is so [BLEEP] backwards you can’t even get medical here.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-20-2024, 02:22 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(04-20-2024, 01:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: No I haven't!! Been keeping my eye out for it too.. I did find it once last year, but the dispensary that did have it was hundreds of miles away.. Do you know if that's a Curaleaf brand? Or maybe Müv?

Not sure.  I’ve always gotten it through a friend.  Was just in Vegas and didn’t even look at actual weed.  The actual smoking just irritates me now so I get edibles when I can.  I prefer gummies.  Texas is so [BLEEP] backwards you can’t even get medical here.

The smoke can definitely be pretty harsh. 

I smoke prerolls, flower and vape, but over the last year, I've been gravitating more and more towards the vape. Should give that a go whenever Texas wises up, seems less harsh and with those instant effects. But if you were to try a vape, just make sure your vape doesn't have the Vitamin E Acetate in it, been making people sick with that 'Popcorn Lung'.. I use Select Brand from Curaleaf, no Vitamin E or other chemicals. Just heat and live rosin/resin.

(04-18-2024, 06:43 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 11:45 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Never watched it. 

You need a better rock! lol

[Image: the-rock-movie.jpg]
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Year three of the pool I gave in today and bought the automatic pool cleaner robot. I think I just changed my life best $700 I've spent this year.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]