Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Booze Thread

My wife bought a quart of Southern Comfort non alcoholic egg nog. Maybe it’s formulated to be spiked with Southern Comfort because it’s turrible on its own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2022, 05:46 PM by The Drifter. Edited 2 times in total.)

Looks like my investment just increased in price a tad......... Got a notice that the Special Edition small batch Muhlenberg John Prine Bourbon is no longer available....... I knew that this small batch whiskey would sell out fast..... Glad I got mine when it 1st came  out......

[Image: IMG_0785.JPG]
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Not a big drinker, but the wife said she's gonna make me a rum cake this season.. Do love me some rum cake.

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(12-05-2022, 06:27 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Not a big drinker, but the wife said she's gonna make me a rum cake this season.. Do love me some rum cake.

Those are always amazing! I don’t drink liquor (anymore)

Or any less,

But really, I don’t drink liquor and if the right person makes them, wow! I love it when it is warm and moist.   Wink

(12-05-2022, 08:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Drink Buffalo Trace all day yesterday. Made the day's events easier to stomach.

That stuff is mighty fine with a few cubes.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2022, 08:02 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-06-2022, 02:07 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-05-2022, 08:37 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Drink Buffalo Trace all day yesterday. Made the day's events easier to stomach.

That stuff is mighty fine with a few cubes.

You drink booze? I thought all you drank was [BLEEP].

I’m so sorry, it was hanging over the plate. And I played Xbox earlier today.

I know I recently said that I wasn't a big drinker, but I'm on my 2nd Bailey's & EggNog.. Damn good.

(12-14-2022, 07:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I know I recently said that I wasn't a big drinker, but I'm on my 2nd Bailey's & EggNog.. Damn good.

You’re such a lush.

(12-14-2022, 07:25 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-14-2022, 07:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I know I recently said that I wasn't a big drinker, but I'm on my 2nd Bailey's & EggNog.. Damn good.

You’re such a lush.

I feel like one.. I mean damn. I feel pretty damn good right now..

Might be that Christmas Tree I smoked 10 minutes ago tho lolol

[Image: opusbuda.jpg]
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

I'm a drinker, but more of a collector. Mainly bourbon collecting ... Which has became huge. I have a source for acquiring blantons, so I trade it for the one's I can't easily purchase. The secondary market for hard to find bourbon is crazy.

(12-16-2022, 06:56 PM)Sammy Wrote: I'm a drinker, but more of a collector. Mainly bourbon collecting ... Which has became huge. I have a source for acquiring blantons, so I trade it for the one's I can't easily purchase. The secondary market for hard to find bourbon is crazy.

I make pruno, when the guards aren’t looking.  I have some myself.  Normally I’ll trade it for a box of  bats or zoo zoos Or tuchie.  This one guy serving a nickel tried to get over on me.  Good thing I had a shiv tucked.  Saved my life.  Gotta go.  Prison wolf is coming

(12-16-2022, 07:39 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 06:56 PM)Sammy Wrote: I'm a drinker, but more of a collector. Mainly bourbon collecting ... Which has became huge. I have a source for acquiring blantons, so I trade it for the one's I can't easily purchase. The secondary market for hard to find bourbon is crazy.

I make pruno, when the guards aren’t looking.  I have some myself.  Normally I’ll trade it for a box of  bats or zoo zoos Or tuchie.  This one guy serving a nickel tried to get over on me.  Good thing I had a shiv tucked.  Saved my life.  Gotta go.  Prison wolf is coming

How often do you trade your tuchie? I don't want it if it is over used. Can you send a pic?

(12-16-2022, 09:45 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 07:39 PM)Jags Wrote: I make pruno, when the guards aren’t looking.  I have some myself.  Normally I’ll trade it for a box of  bats or zoo zoos Or tuchie.  This one guy serving a nickel tried to get over on me.  Good thing I had a shiv tucked.  Saved my life.  Gotta go.  Prison wolf is coming

How often do you trade your tuchie? I don't want it if it is over used. Can you send a pic?

Wait a sec. He has to remove the shiv first.

(12-16-2022, 09:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 09:45 PM)Sammy Wrote: How often do you trade your tuchie? I don't want it if it is over used. Can you send a pic?

Wait a sec. He has to remove the shiv first.

From where though?

(12-16-2022, 09:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 09:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Wait a sec. He has to remove the shiv first.

From where though?

Well…you know…

(12-16-2022, 10:02 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 09:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: From where though?

Well…you know…

The mangina?

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2022, 10:19 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-16-2022, 10:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 10:02 PM)Jags Wrote: Well…you know…

The mangina?

That’s the one!

(12-16-2022, 10:07 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(12-16-2022, 10:02 PM)Jags Wrote: Well…you know…

The mangina?

It's not there ... That was the first place I checked.

Bombay and Tonic, I'm livin' large tonight!