Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South Pick Em-Week 12

Steelers

Titans

Bills

Chargers

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Chargers

Tacks

Jags

I forgot to pick Thursday, so I will just take the Colts and not have an incomplete record.

Quote:Steelers

Titans

Bills

Chargers

4-0 this week

22-16 overall

"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Quote:2 - 1 Last week

20 - 14 Overall

Pittsburgh
   -6   At Indianapolis   50.5

Indy tough at home, and Pittsburgh is lousey on the road but I have to go with the Steelers

At Houston
   -1   San Diego   47

Take Houston at home

At Buffalo
   -7   Jacksonville   45.5

At Buffalo, cold weather does not suit us well so, Buffalo wins

Tennessee
   -3.5   At Chicago   43.5

At Chicago but  Tennessee been on a roll. After a tough loss last week to the Colts, I'm looking for a comeback Victory

3 - 1 this week

23 - 15 overall

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Quote:Steelers

Tacks

Bills

tinhorns

13-7 overall

3-1 going to 16-8 overall. Tinhorns losing at home is a suprise but the chargers are sneaky good.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:It is Thanksgiving week, which usually marks the start of the home stretch of the season.  There is no shortage of suspense, even in the AFC South.  Houston, Tennessee and Indy are all still in the playoff hunt, while the big question in Jacksonville is whether the Jaguars will tie the franchise's all time worst single season record-and STILL manage to miss out on the #1 overall pick.

On to the picks...

Pittsburgh (5-5) at Indy (5-5)
-The Steelers and their uncharacteristically soft defense travels to Indy for a Turkey day battle against the Colts.  Just found out Indy QB Andrew Luck is going through the concussion protocol due to a couple of hits suffered against Tennessee, and may not be cleared in time to play Thursday.  If Luck can't go, Scott Tolzien will get the start.  Tolzien of the 91 career passes.  Steelers win 30-14.

Tennessee (5-6)
at Chicago (2-8)
-The Bears don't have anyone as good as Luck on offense.  Tennessee bounces back 23-16.

Jacksonville (2-8)
at Buffalo (5-5)
-Let's see, a self admitted  not natural passer with a propensity for throwing ducks travels to Buffalo in late November winds to face a team still in the playoff hunt.  What could possibly go wrong?  Bills 24 Jaguars 10.

San Diego (4-6)
at Houston (6-4)
-San Diego is a dangerous team despite the injuries.  But Houston is at home and still fighting for a playoff spot.  Houston wins 24-21.

Last week:  2-1

Overall:      21-13
This week:  3-1

Overall:  24-14

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Week # 12 Results:  3-1

Overall Results:  28-10

I'm somewhat surprised the Texans lost after they won their first 5 games at home.   Even with the MNF game against the Raiders in Mexico City.   The AFC West is clearly the best division in the AFC this season.    An 8-8 record could easily be enough to win the AFC South,   though I still believe the Texans are the team to beat in the division.

Quote:19-15 overall

This week's picks:

Steelers (only because Luck won't play, I don't think)

Bears

Bills

Texans
2-2

21-17

3-1 this week. move to 23-8 overall.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

4-0 this week.

26-12 overall.

3-1 this week

21-17 Overall

Have you seen my baseball?

26-12 after my 4-0 this week.  Doing much better than last year, probably because I just keep picking against the AFC South, lol.

Quote:Steelers over Colts

Titans over Bears

Jags over Bills

Chargers over Texans

19-13 overall
3-1 this week

22-14 overall

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Quote:Last week 2-1

Overall 20-14

Steelers

Titans

Bills

Texans

3-1 this week

23-15 for the season.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Squeelers

tacks

tinhorns

Bills

21-8

3-1, 24-9

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">3 - 1 this week

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">23 - 15 overall