Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which Team Will Win Tonight's NFL International Game In Mexico City, Mexico?
Houston Texans
Oakland Raiders
[Show Results]

***Official Raiders Vs. Texans Monday Night Football In Mexico City, Mexico, Game Thread***

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2016, 01:36 AM by AmeliaIsland.)

Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Oakland Raiders and Houston Texans both travel south to Mexico City, Mexico to play an international game since the 49ers and Cardinals played a regular season game back in the 1990's. NO injuries, and GO RAY-DURSSS!!!!!   Wink    :yes:  Smile  B)  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/mnf...ule-scores

http://www.espn.com/mnf

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Huge fan. Way to go AmeliaIsland. Your tirelessness is a beacon for us all

These laser pointers are annoying. Can't believe they haven't taken care of this yet.

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2016, 11:42 PM by Jagzfanfromiowa.)

Derek Carr currently 11-17 for 80 yards with 1 INT and 1 TD. This is why you can't give up on Blake yet. Everyone's already annoited Carr the best young qb, but he can be inconsistent too.

I can't help but feel that the Houston Texans are what the Jags could be with a good coaching staff. I don't feel Oswieler is much better than Bortles. He's just not asked to carry his team and has a good defense to help him out.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

I think Bortles is way better then Brock now.
No Fun

The Jags offense is the craps. Texans scheming guys open all night allowing Brock to make easy throws. It's pretty disheartening that the Jags have not been able to do this with better weapons.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Tinhorns getting absolutely hosed by the refs. Amazing what the NFL will do to protect their darlings.

Brock is a lot worse than Bortles. Our coaching staff really is the worst ever.

My guess is the NFL wants to see the clots in the playoffs

Derek Carr is really good. And I miss JDR.

Carr did have some nice throws tonight. I feel like he only had one great throw vs us, but yeah he good.

No Fun