Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Curse of John Oehser

I agree, he should go. Havent read his columns in years.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We are gaining some momentum here folks...

One year later. Still a curse. See you in another year or when he is finally fired.

(11-28-2021, 05:12 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: One year later. Still a curse. See you in another year or when he is finally fired.
One year later 

You are a moron

Meh 2017 basically blew this whole theory out the water. But you keep banging your drum. You're just another MVP type poster, just a different flavor of idiot

(11-30-2021, 11:37 AM)Kane Wrote: Meh 2017 basically blew this whole theory out the water. But you keep banging your drum. You're just another MVP type poster, just a different flavor of idiot

41-114 since he replaced Vic. Bad luck charm. There is no shame in loving my flavor.

(11-30-2021, 04:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 11:37 AM)Kane Wrote: Meh 2017 basically blew this whole theory out the water. But you keep banging your drum. You're just another MVP type poster, just a different flavor of idiot

41-114 since he replaced Vic. Bad luck charm. There is no shame in loving my flavor.

Dude. Just stop. There's no way you need attention this bad.

(12-01-2021, 09:43 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 04:01 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 41-114 since he replaced Vic. Bad luck charm. There is no shame in loving my flavor.

Dude. Just stop. There's no way you need attention this bad.

Check out the political section
s
;

;

(12-02-2021, 02:48 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote:
(12-01-2021, 09:43 PM)Kane Wrote: Dude. Just stop. There's no way you need attention this bad.

Check out the political section.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

(12-01-2021, 09:43 PM)Kane Wrote: Dude. Just stop. There's no way you need attention this bad.

you can't make me.

(I'd rather attempt to remove my own kidney)

No I purposely don't visit there anymore because it's really an unhealthy obsession we as society seem to have to seek out people to argue with over politics. My mental is much improved since removing myself from that section of this board.

(12-02-2021, 06:25 PM)Kane Wrote:
(12-02-2021, 02:48 AM)Norman Mushari Wrote: Check out the political section

No I purposely don't visit there anymore because it's really an unhealthy obsession we as society seem to have to seek out people to argue with over politics. My mental is much improved since removing myself from that section of this board.

mental health is so much more important than trying to prove that we are right, they are wrong, or that everything is stupid. Good for you.

You can't be a fan of this team and claim your mental health is solid.

You all are starting to believe in the curse. I will be back next November to bump it.

I almost choked on my coffee. Thanks man.  Laughing

(12-03-2021, 09:30 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(12-02-2021, 06:25 PM)Kane Wrote: No I purposely don't visit there anymore because it's really an unhealthy obsession we as society seem to have to seek out people to argue with over politics. My mental is much improved since removing myself from that section of this board.

mental health is so much more important than trying to prove that we are right, they are wrong, or that everything is stupid. Good for you.

No one has to try to prove the bolded, it's self-evident.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The ozone is garbage, fire this bum
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

So StroudCrowd1 actually PM's a different user to have that person bump this thread for him. Said user, a kind person who shall remain anonymous, asked me to dig up this thread. I bumped it just so we could point and laugh.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm going to just skip the search for the appropriate eyeroll gif for the dumbest thread on the board

Hello, hope everyone is well.

I think it's the terrible towel curse as well. Based on our misery being the Steelers saving grace.