Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
OJ Simpson is a FREE MAN!

Time for that multi-million dollar book deal I guess.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(07-20-2017, 03:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Time for that multi-million dollar book deal I guess.

The second he signed any kind of deal Nicole Brown's family would swoop in any take the money as part of the judgement for the civil suit.

I'm kind of mixed on this for so many reasons.

First of all, I believe in "do the crime do the time".

That being said, I can understand granting parole for an aging prisoner, especially if that prisoner has served their time without any issues.

However, I'm still in the camp that believes that he got away with murder.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I would hope that in a bizarre accident he is decapitated. That is my opinion of what he deserves.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

He's got plenty of time before his actual parole to act like himself..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(07-20-2017, 04:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: He's got plenty of time before his actual parole to act like himself..

Exactly.  He's not actually eligible to be paroled until October at the earliest.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(07-20-2017, 06:08 PM)FBT Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 04:33 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: He's got plenty of time before his actual parole to act like himself..

Exactly.  He's not actually eligible to be paroled until October at the earliest.

Yeah, may have jumped the gun a little on that one. He is "nearly" free.

The 2018 Bronco looks pretty sweet though!

[Image: 1456340665-b2.jpg]

(07-20-2017, 03:50 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I'm kind of mixed on this for so many reasons.

First of all, I believe in "do the crime do the time".

That being said, I can understand granting parole for an aging prisoner, especially if that prisoner has served their time without any issues.

However, I'm still in the camp that believes that he got away with murder.

Agreed, however The Parole Board can't take that into consideration...He was sentenced to more time than most people get for his charges so they really had to let him go since he had no disciplinary actions against him, nor any negative behaviors and has been called a model prisoner...Not to mention he's getting old and his body is breaking down...The Prison doesn't want his medical bills he
is going to start having  soon

The Juice is loose.

(07-20-2017, 08:06 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 06:08 PM)FBT Wrote: Exactly.  He's not actually eligible to be paroled until October at the earliest.

Yeah, may have jumped the gun a little on that one. He is "nearly" free.

The 2018 Bronco looks pretty sweet though!

[Image: 1456340665-b2.jpg]

The good news is that when he goes on his next low speed chase with police in that one, he'll be doing it in South Florida, so he'll fit right in with the traffic flow.

That is a pretty sweet looking new Bronco.  Wonder if Chevy will respond with a reboot of the Blazer?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

How long until he finds his way back to Florida? Come on, you know he will be here soon enough. Florida's "crazy" is too strong a gravitational pull.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

(07-21-2017, 10:25 AM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: How long until he finds his way back to Florida?  Come on, you know he will be here soon enough.  Florida's "crazy" is too strong a gravitational pull.

His lawyer says he will be moving back to Florida because our state laws protect his assets against seizure.

Not defending OJ, but his 2 cases highlight everything that is wrong with our justice system. A judge giving a "make up" sentence of 33 years for the memorabilia case? C'mon...

It's about time the guy caught a break.

The Juice is Loose!!!!!!! Hide the women and children!

Now he can get back to finding himself.

(10-01-2017, 08:55 AM)Jags Wrote: Now he can get back to finding himself.

lol ..... it took a second for me to get it but cha ching ...... NICE  !!  That was good.   Laughing