Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Premier League Season 2017/18

That 96th minute equaliser by Everton certainly did knock the stuffing out of Southampton! Still very much in the mire.

I see that Fulham lost today meaning it’s the playoffs for them..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-06-2018, 10:07 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: That 96th minute equaliser by Everton certainly did knock the stuffing out of Southampton! Still very much in the mire.

I see that Fulham lost today meaning it’s the playoffs for them..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that might be it for Fulham.

We often see the side that just misses out on automatic promotion losing in the playoffs and I there are some strong teams up against them this year.

Wonder if they might see some of their better players disappear in the summer...

(05-03-2018, 03:28 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(04-30-2018, 09:29 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: I like brighton. Cool story and bad [BLEEP] town that i want to visit when i make my trip to the UK. My wife and i didn't have a real honey moon because of our work schedules so we are going to do a little Euro excursion towards the fall of this year an im already working in a saturday to see my Blues play at stamford bridge but i want to make a trip to Brighton and Yorkshire. Heard a lot of awesome things about both.

Let me know when you plan you trip, I'll give you a list of places to visit that you'll enjoy.

Yeah i was actually looking at few places this morning and realized that chelsea will not be playing at the bridge next year and i think they will be at wembley so that sort of screws that up for me. I would actually rather see them play at another premier league ground if it is not going to be the bridge TBH. I will definitely give you a shout when i get everything together and know the exact dates.

A must-win today for Southampton.  I think a draw ultimately results in relegation.

GO SAINTS !!!    BEAT SWANSEA !!!

[Image: ?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen]

Man they are getting chances just not make anything out of them. Let's go saints!!

I have it on at work. The final 30 minutes are going to be intense.

Holy [BLEEP] I think the saints keeper just knocked his own guy out.

GOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018, 04:17 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

OMG ---- I JUST ACCIDENTALLY CLAPPED OUT LOUD AFTER THE GOAL ....

SOUTHAMPTON 1 - 0

.... just hold on !!!

I just can't imagine watching PL matches next season without hearing the Saints chant !!!

GO SAINTS !!

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018, 04:21 PM by JagsorDie.)

That was awesome. He sub from the guy the goalie knocked out got the goal too lol..

Chelsea Can beat Huddersfield and they will be will knotted up except for goal difference.

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018, 04:27 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Southampton is safe with a win based on goal differential --- even if Swansea wins next week.

Swansea would have to win next week to tie Huddersfield (assuming they lose the next 2) --- then Swansea is safe and Huddersfield is relegated.

Lot's of IF's ...Huddersfield just needs 1 tie in the next 2 matches to keep safe.

I say 90 +6 min due to the injuries.

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018, 04:48 PM by JagsorDie.)

God they keep showing kids in the crowd crying. Lol sad

Nice work saints. Swansea only have stoke left so they Could still pull it off .

Huddersfield also have Chelsea and arsenal left

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018, 04:45 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

SOUTHAMPTON 150:1 odds on being relegated !!!!   SAFE AT LAST !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHdj4bQy1Ps

Awesome To watch the end too.

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2018, 04:54 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Exactly --- the intensity of the final 10 minutes were amazing.

Something tells me that Manolo Gabbiadini is going to have a pretty good evening tonight !!!!

[Image: p61548.png]

MUST BE NICE !!!

[Image: Untitled-TrueColor-02341.jpg]

(04-22-2018, 12:16 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: As much as I'd like that, I can't see Southampton winning another game this season!

Oh Ye of Little Faith !!

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2018, 04:28 AM by Andy G.)

Interesting comments from the Southampton manager, after their hotel booking in Swansea was mysteriously cancelled at the last minute before their crunch game...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44046850

And you’d think a 10 goal advantage on goal difference would be enough... unless Man City really have a go at them on the final day of the season...

And on a related subject, we know about Hurricane’s love for the Saints, but have other people here got an English league team they follow?

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2018, 09:05 AM by JagsorDie.)

I've always liked Chelsea. Not because of recent success but because of my uncle who lived in London and has them for a while. I thought Hurricane's team was palace. I will also pull for the saints cause that's darlo's team. At least when they are in a relegation battle lol.

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2018, 09:36 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(05-09-2018, 04:26 AM)Andy G Wrote: Interesting comments from the Southampton manager, after their hotel booking in Swansea was mysteriously cancelled at the last minute before their crunch game...

And you’d think a 10 goal advantage on goal difference would be enough... unless Man City really have a go at them on the final day of the season...

And on a related subject, we know about Hurricane’s love for the Saints, but have other people here got an English league team they follow?

Very interesting.  I was actually reading the Southampton FC message board yesterday and there was a post with a twitter link of a Southampton fan calling the Marriott after the game and playing their song when the host answered the phone.  I didn't realize that prior cancellation that the Marriott did to the Southampton team.  [BLEEP] !!!!

Anyway, the team stayed in Cardiff which will be nice since they'll be playing there next season (vs Cardiff City) while Swansea gets relegated down !!!   now i'm really rooting against Swansea next match so Huddersfield stays up.

(05-09-2018, 04:26 AM)Andy G Wrote: Interesting comments from the Southampton manager, after their hotel booking in Swansea was mysteriously cancelled at the last minute before their crunch game...

I'm actually a Bournemouth fan since the beginning of last season August 2016 when I started following the PL (my son has a 4 year rooting interest in Crystal Palace since he started following the PL).

While I should be rooting against a rival like Southampton, the PL is so much more exciting when you have teams that are represented by fans like Southampton fans who bring so much energy to every match.  I hope to get out there and see Bournemouth vs Southampton, Brighton, Crystal Palace (and even Fulham) in the future.  I was also pulling heavily for Southampton because I didn't want to see Darlo have his own thread next season "The Official Championship League" while everyone is on the PL thread after Fulham wins their playoffs and get promoted up -- LOL !!!  Go Fulham !!!

How did I select Bournemouth ??  I wanted to root for a little known team and being the fact that I live in Florida which is our southern most state in the US, I selected a coastal town that I'd like to visit in the future (thanks to google earth).  Bournemouth appears to be my style as it looks clean, it's on the coast, and it's population is small enough to relax and chill as I'm not a spring puppy anymore (age 52 right now) Sad

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2018, 11:09 AM by JagsorDie.)

(05-09-2018, 09:26 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

Very interesting.  I was actually reading the Southampton FC message board yesterday and there was a post with a twitter link of a Southampton fan calling the Marriott after the game and playing their song when the host answered the phone.  I didn't realize that prior cancellation that the Marriott did to the Southampton team.  [BLEEP] !!!!

Anyway, the team stayed in Cardiff which will be nice since they'll be playing there next season (vs Cardiff City) while Swansea gets relegated down !!!   now i'm really rooting against Swansea next match so Huddersfield stays up.

I'm actually a Bournemouth fan since the beginning of last season August 2016 when I started following the PL (my son has a 4 year rooting interest in Crystal Palace since he started following the PL).

While I should be rooting against a rival like Southampton, the PL is so much more exciting when you have teams that are represented by fans like Southampton fans who bring so much energy to every match.  I hope to get out there and see Bournemouth vs Southampton, Brighton, Crystal Palace (and even Fulham) in the future.  I was also pulling heavily for Southampton because I didn't want to see Darlo have his own thread next season "The Official Championship League" while everyone is on the PL thread after Fulham wins their playoffs and get promoted up -- LOL !!!  Go Fulham !!!

How did I select Bournemouth ??  I wanted to root for a little known team and being the fact that I live in Florida which is our southern most state in the US, I selected a coastal town that I'd like to visit in the future (thanks to google earth).  Bournemouth appears to be my style as it looks clean, it's on the coast, and it's population is small enough to relax and chill as I'm not a spring puppy anymore (age 52 right now) Sad
Darlo having his own thread hahaha. That part has me cracking up. Interesting how you picked Bournemouth, I actually started following Brighton for the same reason lol. Really cool from what a few sites say and like I said earlier in the thread, my wife and I are planning a trip for the fall to England so I wanted to check out a few places other than London.