Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Injuries & Injury Updates

Well Bouye is sick. Not worried there, still not worried on Ramsey yet. We'll see if he gets a couple reps tomorrow. If not, then it may be cause for concern.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

agreed on bouye not worried on him.. but someone said ramsey was on crutches after the game.. how's that possible when he finished the game, did interviews after the game and no mention?

We legit need both healthy for a shot to win

They didn't play and practice much during preseason and came ready...
So as long as they suit up on Sunday... I'm not worried about missed practice for either of these guys.

Ryan O tweeted that Ramsey was walking around the locker room with no boot or anything today.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-14-2017, 01:15 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: Dude ramsey and bouye out again today [BLEEP]

I'm telling y'all. It's all Marrone sandbagging. He is the king of sandbagging. Now the stinking tacks are wasting time watching anything available on their back ups. Brilliant!! Banana
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-14-2017, 03:37 PM)mvannostran Wrote: Ryan O tweeted that Ramsey was walking around the locker room with no boot or anything today.

great news, thank u for this update

Ryan O'Halloran‏Verified account @ryanohalloran  10m10 minutes ago

Ramsey listed as questionable.

Ok he was out again today. [BLEEP]. How do u play all game and then walk around the locker room fine but miss 3 practices. It def sounds like hes going to be out. We wont win without ramsey

(09-15-2017, 12:33 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: Ok he was out again today. [BLEEP]. How do u play all game and then walk around the locker room fine but miss 3 practices. It def sounds like hes going to be out. We wont win without ramsey

I just don't think they want him getting hurt during practice he doesn't need.
I think he plays.

(09-15-2017, 12:33 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: Ok he was out again today. [BLEEP]. How do u play all game and then walk around the locker room fine but miss 3 practices. It def sounds like hes going to be out. We wont win without ramsey

You heard it hear first folks! Call the league and tell them we forfeit!

How many guys miss practice all week but play?
I hope ur right because we really need him and this win

Remember there's no "Probable" designation anymore. It's either Questionable, doubtful, or out.

I still think he plays.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Ugh...Jalen....

(09-15-2017, 12:44 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: How many guys miss practice all week but play?
I hope ur right because we really need him and this win

Him and Bouye missed a lot of practice during the offseason. When it comes game time, they were ready.
He's dinged up and they certainly wouldn't want him tweaking his ankle in practice.

Considering there's no boot or talk of high ankle sprains or anything, I'd lean on them being cautious knowing J Ram can ball out without practice.

Sure it probably doesn't happen often...but it makes sense here.
He's in the meetings and film room not off getting a second opinion or anything scary....

You're right that we need him.
I'm 91% confident he's playing.

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2017, 12:51 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Still, even if Ramsey doesn't play, I think we'll be fine. Put Bouye on Davis and out Patmon on Decker with some safety help if he needs it and leave AC at nickel.

We still have the same front 7... If losing one DB crushes our defense, then we weren't that good to begin with.

I know Ramsey is a special player, but it's not like Denver defense would have been trash if Talib or Harris missed one game.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Well I know it was preseason but iur front 7 looked way diff without our 2 corners

Missing a Friday practice is typically not a good sign....

(09-15-2017, 12:59 PM)SDM Wrote: Missing a Friday practice is typically not a good sign....

I know you have your fingers crossed.
You need all the help you can get.

I'd be more worried if we didn't sign Bouye this off-season. Without Ramsey and with Bouye we're essentially where we were last year talent wise
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS