Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Injuries & Injury Updates

(09-15-2017, 02:10 PM)mvannostran Wrote: I'd be more worried if we didn't sign Bouye this off-season. Without Ramsey and with Bouye we're essentially where we were last year talent wise

Nah. Church and Campbell are both making a clear difference at their positions.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-15-2017, 02:11 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 02:10 PM)mvannostran Wrote: I'd be more worried if we didn't sign Bouye this off-season. Without Ramsey and with Bouye we're essentially where we were last year talent wise

Nah. Church and Campbell are both making a clear difference at their positions.

True. I meant specifically at corner. Bouye/Patmon/Colvin is pretty much Ramsey/Prince/Colvin

Having Church behind them and Gipson in a better roll helps as well.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(09-15-2017, 02:01 PM)Kane Wrote: I know you have your fingers crossed.
You need all the help you can get.
Part of me hopes he does play. I can already see you guys trying to use it as an excuse if we beat you guys after all that trash you've talked.

He plays in my opinion.

(09-15-2017, 02:37 PM)SDM Wrote:
Part of me hopes he does play.  I can already see you guys trying to use it as an excuse if we beat you guys after all that trash you've talked.

If Ramsey's near 100% it will be a very good test for your rookie WR  -- and generally a fun to watch matchup for football fans.

(09-15-2017, 02:38 PM)JAXsonVIL Wrote: He plays in my opinion.

Thanks Dr. VIL

Part of me hopes he does play.  I can already see you guys trying to use it as an excuse if we beat you guys after all that trash you've talked.

[Image: 10218579.jpg]

SDM, grasping

Don't believe it, just watch

Couldn't win the ONLY game you had to win to make playoffs.  Cause lowly Jags told the world you were lowlier

It hurts, we know

Now take another
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(09-16-2017, 06:10 AM)BritJag Wrote: SDM, grasping

Couldn't win the ONLY game you had to win to make playoffs.  Cause lowly Jags told the world you were lowlier

It hurts, we know

Now take another
Well, we're about to find out. I'll be here. Hopefully you will be.

I gotta say though.... man, I've seriously never seen a fanbase get so GD giddy and hyped after one win over a bad team. And eventually you guys are gonna come to terms with the fact that HOU is indeed a bad team. Hell, they just narrowly escaped the Bengals who are looking like a legitimate candidate for the #1 overall pick.

(09-16-2017, 12:03 PM)SDM Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 06:10 AM)BritJag Wrote: SDM, grasping

It hurts, we know

Now take another
Well, we're about to find out.  I'll be here.  Hopefully you will be.  

I gotta say though.... man, I've seriously never seen a fanbase get so GD giddy and hyped after one win over a bad team.  And eventually you guys are gonna come to terms with the fact that HOU is indeed a bad team.  Hell, they just narrowly escaped the Bengals who are looking like a legitimate candidate for the #1 overall pick.

You are 0-1 and your QB weights 150 pounds with a wet towel around his neck. Tread lightly...

(09-16-2017, 12:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You are 0-1 and your QB weights 150 pounds with a wet towel around his neck. Tread lightly..

Not to mention the last time Mary was here he got broken and their team got beat down. It will be worse this game. Banana
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Looks like Ramsey should be good to go. That D is about to have some fun tomorrow.

(09-16-2017, 12:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You are 0-1 and your QB weights 150 pounds with a wet towel around his neck. Tread lightly...
I'm not the one acting like my team just won the Super Bowl based on a win over a weak team. Pointing to the record one week into the season is pretty stupid. We played a much, much, much better team than you guys did. Do you honestly think yall would beat the Raiders? lol

[Image: ten-full.jpg]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-16-2017, 01:29 PM)SDM Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 12:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You are 0-1 and your QB weights 150 pounds with a wet towel around his neck. Tread lightly...
I'm not the one acting like my team just won the Super Bowl based on a win over a weak team.  Pointing to the record one week into the season is pretty stupid.  We played a much, much, much better team than you guys did.  Do you honestly think yall would beat the Raiders?  lol

I suppose we will never know.

(09-16-2017, 01:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 01:29 PM)SDM Wrote: I'm not the one acting like my team just won the Super Bowl based on a win over a weak team.  Pointing to the record one week into the season is pretty stupid.  We played a much, much, much better team than you guys did.  Do you honestly think yall would beat the Raiders?  lol

I suppose we will never know.

We'll just have to meet them in the playoffs, I guess.

(09-14-2017, 05:55 AM)mvannostran Wrote: Outside of a setback, I don't see Westbrook not being able to return. Sports hernia surgery is a pretty quick recovery time post surgery.

He almost would have been better off being on PUP than IR

He practiced in training camp making in ineligible for PUP.

(09-16-2017, 01:33 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [Image: ten-full.jpg]

Looking at the starting roster, Omameh is a glaring weak spot.
'02

(09-16-2017, 01:50 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 05:55 AM)mvannostran Wrote: Outside of a setback, I don't see Westbrook not being able to return. Sports hernia surgery is a pretty quick recovery time post surgery.

He almost would have been better off being on PUP than IR

He practiced in training camp making in ineligible for PUP.

(09-16-2017, 01:33 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [Image: ten-full.jpg]

Looking at the starting roster, Omameh is a glaring weak spot.

You're looking at the wrong guard spot!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Home Oakland is a much easier game than at Houston.

(09-16-2017, 01:29 PM)SDM Wrote:
I'm not the one acting like my team just won the Super Bowl based on a win over a weak team.  Pointing to the record one week into the season is pretty stupid.  We played a much, much, much better team than you guys did.  Do you honestly think yall would beat the Raiders?  lol

Weak team? Houston would be undefeated if it weren't for the Jags. Smile

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"