Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Injuries & Injury Updates

(09-15-2017, 02:48 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 02:38 PM)JAXsonVIL Wrote: He plays in my opinion.

Thanks Dr. VIL

It's what I'm here for

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Linder not practicing today according to Times Union site.

(09-20-2017, 12:47 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Linder not practicing today according to Times Union site.

I did see him get up slow on one play against the tacks testing out his knee. He was able to finish the game though. I'm guessing he'll take the practice week off and play on Sunday. 

I see Gipson is on the DNP list with an ankle. Hopefully it's not a high ankle sprain.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(09-20-2017, 03:51 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 12:47 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Linder not practicing today according to Times Union site.

I did see him get up slow on one play against the tacks testing out his knee. He was able to finish the game though. I'm guessing he'll take the practice week off and play on Sunday. 

I see Gipson is on the DNP list with an ankle. Hopefully it's not a high ankle sprain.

Because Brandon Linder was able to finish the game, I would not expect him to miss all three practices unless he has a setback. But I have no idea what the problem is.

Even if Tashaun Gipson has a low ankle sprain he can be ruled out as a precaution. It is something to keep an eye on.

Today's report.

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Good to see Linder back, even if it was limited.

Not worrying about Ramsey at this point. As long as he's a go on game day, that's the important thing. Rest that ankle as much as possible.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(09-21-2017, 05:20 PM)FBT Wrote: Good to see Linder back, even if it was limited.

Not worrying about Ramsey at this point. As long as he's a go on game day, that's the important thing. Rest that ankle as much as possible.

Obviously just being on the field is good, but I hope he is feeling much better and has no limitations or setbacks during the game.

Big positive is the Ravens big boy Williams won't play this weekend. He is a monster at stopping the run. Big boost to the Jags.

(09-22-2017, 08:29 AM)Frailbones Wrote: Big positive is the Ravens big boy Williams won't play this weekend. He is a monster at stopping the run. Big boost to the Jags.

Brandon Williams?

(09-22-2017, 08:34 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 08:29 AM)Frailbones Wrote: Big positive is the Ravens big boy Williams won't play this weekend. He is a monster at stopping the run. Big boost to the Jags.

Brandon Williams?
Yes.

I heard that this morning, and it gives them an opportunity to get the running game going.  Baltimore is still going to defend us to stuff the run, so it's going to fall on Bortles to take advantage of that.  Hopefully the play calling will be a little more creative this week than run, run, pass, punt.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

No one notices that Henne is listed as Questionable?
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

So their best offensive and best defensive lineman are out. Hopefully we can take advantage

(09-22-2017, 01:08 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: No one notices that Henne is listed as questionable?

Maybe some people did notice it and are just not worried because we are unlikely to need him.

(09-22-2017, 01:08 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: No one notices that Henne is listed as Questionable?

I see it's listed as illness. Must be a case of the Icantplayqbworthadamnitis.

(09-22-2017, 01:49 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 01:08 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: No one notices that Henne is listed as Questionable?

fuego
#iamlegend

(09-22-2017, 01:49 PM)Jagwired Wrote:

Must have gotten it from Bortles.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2017, 02:15 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Dede Westbrook‏Verified account @DedeTHEGreat11

Coming soon...
8:23 AM - 20 Sep 2017

https://twitter.com/DedeTHEGreat11/statu...9072257025

[Image: Dede-Westbrook-fantasy.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2017, 03:02 PM by Jagwired.)

(09-22-2017, 02:07 PM)haveaseat Wrote: Must have gotten it from Bortles

I think the virus has been present in the locker room since the leftwich was here. Wallbash

Edit- this post rated -1 by Jdub. She musta liked the leftwich. Buuuwwwwaaaa!!

(09-22-2017, 02:07 PM)haveaseat Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 01:49 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I see it's listed as illness. Must be a case of the Icantplayqbworthadamnitis.

Must have gotten it from Bortles.

fuego mas
#iamlegend