Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Any broadcast of the scrimmage tomorrow...

Just wondering if there will be any broadcast of the scrimmage tomorrow night. Haven't missed it live for the past few years, but family health concerns have put the kibosh on it for this year.

Anyone know.......?
Signature goes here.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Normally they'll stream it live on Jaguars.com, at least they have in year's past. I wouldn't expect anything different this year.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

What time is it supposed to start this year?
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

I completely forgot this was tomorrow, hopefully I'm out of work in time to catch it.

The Scrimmage is tomorrow? Crap, I'm packing for a cruise Saturday... Hope it's online.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

It's not a scrimmage. This year it's just another practice session inside the stadium. Last I heard, the radio network wasn't going to broadcast it since it's not actually a scrimmage.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Correct --- The clarified on 1010xl that this is simply a practice inside the stadium.

... i'm gonna skip it this year although the front office really does an excellent job of offering a very fan friendly environment. can't wait to see downtown on opening night vs the Bucs.

As much as I hate them, BCC is killing it with their "live look" tweets lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2017, 08:16 PM by Jagwired.)

https://twitter.com/GaryCriswell/status/...0083559424

Big Cat Country Retweeted
[Image: 9eqfTPmB_bigger.jpg] Andrew Gibson‏ @1010XLAG 14m14 minutes ago

Dante Fowler taking a lap after hitting QB Chad Henne, who is in a non-contact jersey.
[Image: DGbIYmMWAAAF9VD.jpg]
1 reply 5 retweets 8 likes

[Image: Uz4nfkBO_bigger.jpg] Mike Kaye‏Verified account @mike_e_kaye

Bortles with a downfield shot to Lee on a go route for a touchdown on cornerbacker Doran Grant. First big downfield throw of night. #Jaguars
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

[Image: ir6RE1ev_normal.jpg]
Jacksonville Jaguars @Jaguars

Thanks to the 20,257 fans who attended tonight's @FLBlue Family Night Practice at @EverBankField! #WinToday pic.twitter.com/75FyQuXRXJ

Apparently Bortles had a really good night
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Bortles was dropping dimes all over the field today.

How often do you want to see this? Wallbash Wallbash 

https://twitter.com/GaryCriswell/status/...0083559424

(08-04-2017, 10:52 PM)JAXsonVIL Wrote: Bortles was dropping dimes all over the field today.

Hopefully he carries this into the season. I don't wanna have to draft another QB, but unless he has a big, breakout season, it'll probably happen.

So, we had Fowler do something stupid and a running back clobbered in the backfield. Maybe it was just "tribute to 2016" night.

(08-05-2017, 06:06 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: So, we had Fowler do something stupid and a running back clobbered in the backfield. Maybe it was just "tribute to 2016" night.

Meh, Fowler touched Henne. Not that stupid really, would be beneficial to have that tenacity in a game unless it would have been a roughing call
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-05-2017, 06:29 PM)mvannostran Wrote:
(08-05-2017, 06:06 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: So, we had Fowler do something stupid and a running back clobbered in the backfield. Maybe it was just "tribute to 2016" night.

Meh, Fowler touched Henne. Not that stupid really, would be beneficial to have that tenacity in a game unless it would have been a roughing call

Except I assume he's not supposed to touch him, hence the punishment. Given Fowler's track record of playing by his own rules, both on the field and off, you have to at least sigh.

Sheldon Day looks good.