Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags sign former jag RB Djuan Harris

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...an-harris/

Championship!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2017, 11:16 AM by homebiscuit.)

I think I remember this guy. He had happy feet trying to dance around tacklers and then went down from the push of a strong air current.

*sigh* We're recycling past failures. The remote glimpse of optimism for this season is quickly fading.

I do not haz good feels.

I see he played in 5 games as a rookie for the Jaguars in 2011, but I'm drawing a total blank here trying to recall him. In six seasons he's never had over 160 yards, however, he has maintained a 4.1 ypc average.

'02

'02, remember he was irrelevant here, then went to GB and ran pretty well there? That brought comments here of the "why can't we get guys like that" ilk...

Now he's back, 5'7" of camp fodder to cover until Yeldon is back. He's not much at this point.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Camp fodder.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

THE DaJuan Harris

He has the same Madden QB rating as Bortles and Henne.
Only a chump boos the home team!

He had that one kickoff return for about 70 yards vs the Raiders in 2010 I believe. MJD took the first play after the return into the endzone and we won. Great game. Mcffaden ran all over us.

I remember him shocked he is still in the league
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2017, 08:32 PM by ShivanWurm.)

Whhhhhhhhyyy? They need someone to fall down in 4th preseason game that bad?

(08-20-2017, 11:23 AM)Jags02 Wrote: I see he played in 5 games as a rookie for the Jaguars in 2011, but I'm drawing a total blank here trying to recall him. In six seasons he's never had over 160 yards, however, he has maintained a 4.1 ypc average.

I remember liking him when he did see time on the field.  Shifty with good hands.  Will make Yeldon/Ivory look even more overrated than they already are.
Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

"Welcome back to Jacksonville. Here's your room key for the team hotel. Don't bother renting a place; you won't need it."

I'm really surprised folks don't remember this guy.

Remember the packers signed him off the street after we cut him and they later had 2 injured RBs. He ended up playing very well for them. He's got great acceleration when he sees a crease to run through.
People here were mad that we cut him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNqrWZLGKAI

Another RB signed because Fournette is out for Panthers preseason game. While McCaffrey, Cook, and Forman are playing and putting up numbers, Fournette is out with nagging injuries just like his LSU days. Another first round bust.

(08-22-2017, 12:32 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Another RB signed because Fournette is out for Panthers preseason game.  While McCaffrey, Cook, and Forman are playing and putting up numbers, Fournette is out with nagging injuries just like his LSU days.  Another first round bust.

"Putting up numbers" lol ... that will certainly help when it comes to voting for Rookie of the Year.

Your routine gets a little old.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Djuan Harris

This is obviously a move resulting from the fact that the Front Office thinks Forunette's foot is more serious than original thought.

... good fantasy pick up in the 3rd or 4th round.

He's just going to be the work horse back to finish out the preseason while Fournette and Yeldon are out. Maybe it's possible he wins Yeldon's job.
No pain, no gain.