Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How do the receivers look under Keenan?

Lets switch up the talk of game 2 and qbs and lets talk how our WRs are doing under Kennan so far thugs year.
Jags 4 Life

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-21-2017, 11:58 PM by fredalwaysajag.)

It just amazes me how no matter which receivers we have, they all get cases of the dropsies. Junk so frustrating cause u get all hype with thoughts like "ok, well atleast we're set at receiver", and then witness multiple (too many) drops in training camp and the preseason. Then u see other teams' scrubs looking sure handed. The most frustrating part of all that to me is, Blackmon was most certainly sure handed and he just threw it all away. It always seems to be "because Jags". But i will say, none the less, i am excited still, about this crop of young talent at the position and Keenan seems to be doing a great job coaching those guys up. They just gotta reduce the drops.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

best unit on the team so far
GO Jaguars
;

They look in desperate need of a competent QB.
Only a chump boos the home team!

The receivers look fine.

Cole is a nice surprise.

I wish the starters were getting better QB performance to work with.

I think if you just look at Cole and Wynn he's done a good enough job with those guys. Considering they weren't drafted at all or at least not by us. Robinson spent a lot of time with Moss this off-season. Lageman made an interesting point on today's Jaguar's Today show on 1010XL.

He doesn't think Allen Hurns is a lock right now with the depth at receiver. He doesn't feel he deserves that $10M per year either. And he thinks the new brass in the front office might be visiting him soon to get that contract knocked down some. Between Robinson, Lee, Westbrook and Cole he may have a valid point.

We need better play from the QB position though to be fair to all of these guys.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(08-22-2017, 10:15 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: The receivers look fine.

Cole is a nice surprise.

I wish the starters were getting better QB performance to work with.

Receivers need to catch the ball. Arob should have caught the deep ball from Bortles early last week and had dropped TD from Henne. Cole also had dropped TD from Henne. Green can't catch and Hurns struggled with drops last season. Hurns has yet to play in the Pre-season. Dede looked great last week but it was against guys that are going to bagging groceries at Public in a couple weeks.

I think the receivers look very strong under Keenan.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

They are good based on talent alone. But yeah McCardell has done good I guess.