Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
after tonights game record (prediction)

Tonight after panthers at jags game i  will give my prediction for this comeing season i been close last  2 years i was off by one game. 

Last season i said 2-14 jags went 3-13 boy that was close. the season before i said 6-10,jags went 5-11 that season again i was off by 1 game.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thank you for blessing us with your preview, Geoff. I can't wait! Much love Smile

Sounds about right.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I don't see us wining more than 5 games honestly.
[Image: giphy.gif]

I just want 6. Is that too much to ask for?

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2017, 01:06 PM by snowwolf776.)

there is not much improvement,but the team will be good enough this season to go 5-11. this is a 4 to 5 win team. Book it!!!!!  rushed to work this morning,and forgot to count last game.

5 to 6 wins.

If we get so.e lucky bounces maybe 7

9. Fournette changes the O. Game planning helps the QBs. D gets better as season progresses.

Wolfie, are we skipping a game to end up 5-10?
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

no not skipping a game,i rushed off to work when i posted this in morning. its fixed now.

I'm seeing six wins as things stand currently. Was really hoping the offense would be ready to scrape out eight wins, but it's not looking possible now.

Bad o-line, below average QB play and no pass rush. 4-12 written all over this season.
Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

Man it sucks when we already know we're ready for another draft. Which means we're drafting a couple of QBs. Which also means we're playing for 2019 or 2020.

Welp, anybody got there draft boards started yet?

(08-25-2017, 02:06 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Man it sucks when we already know we're ready for another draft. Which means we're drafting a couple of QBs. Which also means we're playing for 2019 or 2020.

The Jags drafting Lamar Jackson because they like those project, possible high ceiling qb's

(08-25-2017, 02:09 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(08-25-2017, 02:06 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Man it sucks when we already know we're ready for another draft. Which means we're drafting a couple of QBs. Which also means we're playing for 2019 or 2020.

The Jags drafting Lamar Jackson because they like those project, possible high ceiling qb's

If Caldwell refuses to significantly upgrade the o-line he'll be the only college QB that would survive.
Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

4 wins at most, team is trash, very little talent on board as it has been throughout the Caldwell tenure. He should have been fired with Gus and a new GM should have came in with his choice for HC. Another season down the toilet I guess.

People are putting a little to much stock in the preseason. This defense will keep 'em competitive. I still think 8-8 is reachable.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I'm telling you all right now. this is a 5 win team. 5-11 is in the books. book it!!!! lets all rember this for when the season gets near the end. of course if im wrong,and jags win more then 5 i would be happy with that. less i will be dissapointed. I'm expecting this tam to win 5 games this season.

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2017, 09:48 AM by Jagwired.)

Boys, boys. All doom and gloom up in here. 16-0 baby. Jags are going to win out!!! Banana Banana
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

3 to 4 wins.

2-14