Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
quick turn around is to much.

ok so we all know the team doesn't look like Super Bowl contenders. I wasn't expecting that by any means this season.  This jags team looks like a 5 win team. 

I said before that doug isn't much better then gus was.  the defense hasn't had its full unit out all at once yet in,considering they played panthers last night who have a strong offensse 

to alloew 7 points isn't that bad,plus lete rember anytime back up qb came into a game first series he drove team down the field for a td. that didn't happen last night with derrik anderson on his first series. in the past jags defense has let back up qbs look like arron rogers or tom brady. the team will be improved yes,but not enough to win division yet. 

Part of the problom is us fans always want/except a super turn around in 1 year,hardly ever happens.  i looked it up not even the pats HC now turned them around his first season.

this is a 5 win team for this year. I expect no more then 5 wins. if they win more that would be great,we have some tough games againest playoff teams.

now with all of that being said lets set our expectpations to were they should be for a first year HC with new team. 5 wins.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

5 wins would ensure that we miss the very top of the 2018 QB class. We'd probably still pick in the top 10, but we'd be relegated to a second tier QB, most likely, unless we were able to trade up a few picks.

Jags are tanking for the 1st pick. The real question is - will we be worse than the Browns and Jets?

I don't care about top 5 picks, we don't do that well with them (exception: Ramsey). I would much rather be in the middle 3rd, or ideally about 12th, and then trade down. That is the way to maximize the draft. If you are top 5 it is too hard to trade down. At 10-12, someone will fall down the board, who some gm was in love with, and you get more of a windfall. I think if your pick is too high, people just assume the price is too much. I want to trade with those teams in the early 20's or late teen's who think they are 'one guy away.'

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.