Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Campbell was really good Thursday

Campbell had three QB hits, he finally showed why got the big bucks getting extended play time last night.

He was the only person I seen getting pressure, Fowler was out yesterday and he showed, nobody else but Campbell was chasing the QB like he has been doing the first two games.
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Where was that one guy i can't spell whonl had 8 sacks last year?
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

I honestly didn't notice him other than when he shot the wrong gap and gave up that huge run in the first quarter. Heard he had a few pressures though.

Don't let Bklyn see this.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-25-2017, 07:28 PM)JackCity Wrote: I honestly didn't notice him other than when he shot the wrong gap and gave up that huge run in the first quarter. Heard he had a few pressures though.

He knocked the QB down 3 times, forced quick throws, I saw he get back there a few times while at the game, cant expect the guy to dominate every single play

(08-25-2017, 07:25 PM)archer56 Wrote: Where was that one guy i can't spell whonl had 8 sacks last year?

I would look it up if I were you. The name is NGAKOUE. Not any harder than McPherson, or Roethlisberger. But intercultural awareness is not an expectation in these parts. Carry on matey.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(08-25-2017, 07:28 PM)JackCity Wrote: I honestly didn't notice him other than when he shot the wrong gap and gave up that huge run in the first quarter. Heard he had a few pressures though.

The only play I remember was him getting held.

(This post was last modified: 08-26-2017, 05:30 PM by surfon.)

(08-25-2017, 03:53 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote: Campbell had three QB hits, he finally showed why got the big bucks getting extended play time last night.

He was the only person I seen getting pressure, Fowler was out yesterday and he showed, nobody else but Campbell was chasing the QB like he has been doing the first two games.

Stop it you know you can't say anything good about a player round these parts.     Cool

As I've said in a few other threads - I'm not worried about this defense.
I think they'll keep us in the majority of the games if they stay healthy, (yes, I'm knocking on wood) and I think they'll look better than many fans are anticipating after watching these preseason games.

Getting all the starters in your new look secondary on the field together will be huge. Jack will just improve with time and I've not given up hope on this line's ability to generate pressure.

I would like to take a flyer on Kony Ealy off waivers from NE

Cant hurt with are pass rush