Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL fixed Super bowl this year.

there is no way 2 rookies make a nfl team that good. the nfl fixed it to be a all texas super bowl in texas this year just so they get high rateings. If that happens like i think it will i will boycott nfl  because of it being fixed. don't tell me its the offensseive line cause they had same line in when romo was the qb,and they couldn't protect him. its fixed. I'm   so sick of the stinken cowboys.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Snowwolf,  though the Super Bowl is in Houston,  the Texans don't have a large national following relatively speaking.   The Patriots,  Steelers,  Broncos,  and Raiders would very likely generate higher ratings than the Texans,  even with the Super Bowl in Houston.

There's no way the Texans are playing in the Superbowl. I just can't believe they'll make it through the playoffs.

Dallas is good though, really good. Their offensive line is superb, they have a great talented WR in Dez, a superb TE safety valve in Witten, good slot wrs, an excellent rookie rb Elliot, and a QB that doesn't need to do anything really but avoid mistakes.

They good.

maybe im takeing all my anger out on nfl. its bad when your teams is loseing,but even worse when all the teams you can't stand are winning. Cowboys,tittians,dolphins,texans,chiefs,redskins,eagles,and broncos.

The subject title does not make any sense. The NFL never "fixes" any playoff games. That idea is ridiculous. The game's location is irrelevant as long as it is not played at either team's home stadium. Does Snow know that never happened?

No way will Houston become the first team to accomplish that elusive feat. To do it, a team must be good enough to beat the Patriots, Vikings, and Broncos on the road. The Texans lost all three games by double digits. They need to fix their QB to have a chance and that is not happening anytime soon.

texans won't have to beat broncos,nfl will find a way to have denver beat ne,then they will lose to raiders who would then get beat by texans. 

The NFL being fixed/influenced is just as absurd as someone fixing NBA games!

Huh

Quote:The NFL being fixed/influenced is just as absurd as someone fixing NBA games!

Yeah, or soccer games. Or the olympics too

So when do the tinhorns bench Osweiler so they can make a run at the SB?

My lord, a thread where JW sounds rational.

Quote:texans won't have to beat broncos,nfl will find a way to have denver beat ne,then they will lose to raiders who would then get beat by texans.

So who is Houston beating in the divisional round? KC? Pittsburgh? Please, Houston barely beat us. They got shut out by the Brisset led Pats lol

They're not even going to sniff the SB. They'll get blown out in the first round again.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:So when do the tinhorns bench Osweiler so they can make a run at the SB?

They aren't making a run at the Super Bowl no matter who the quarterback is. Osweiler is the best of a bad group.

Quote:My lord, a thread where JW sounds rational.

Why are you surprised?

I didn't realize it was broken.  Glad they fixed it though.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

It's rigged.  It's rigged.   If I were the losing team in the Super Bowl I would not concede

Quote:I didn't realize it was broken.  Glad they fixed it though.  

It was never broken. Snow likes to make up stuff that makes no sense.

Quote:They aren't making a run at the Super Bowl no matter who the quarterback is. Osweiler is the best of a bad group.
Shh... I wasn't asking you.

It was a rhetorical question.