Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Former banker talks about how money controls the world

Money masters is the best bankster documentary ive seen so far and it has to be at least twenty years old. No way I'm reading subtitles after three hours of MM.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2017, 06:58 AM by Caldrac.)

(08-31-2017, 03:48 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(08-31-2017, 10:57 AM)Caldrac Wrote: That's the thing. Give it time. We've been through these very same slumps in 2008 and the Great Depression. And it can happen again to the point to where we'll never truly recover from it. It may not be as bad as the rest of the world has it. But you can make the argument that in due time it can surely happen. I am not jealous nor paranoid of it either. I live a comfortable life. I am thankful for it. But I am still concerned for my future if it's there when I reach my 50's and look towards 60 to retire after busting my [BLEEP] and my balls to feed into this greedy [BLEEP] system.

I don't think we need to tear the whole system down. But to say that it's better than it was way back when doesn't mean it's the greatest thing since sliced bread either or that it can't be improved greatly. I mean, if you're cool getting jacked 1/4 every year in the taxes you pay in compared to the little bone they throw you back every income tax season that's fine.

But to me it's ridiculous. We're working 1/4 a year for free. For nothing. When you factor in how much the average american pays into their taxes it's sickening that we're losing three months of work to "society" where god only knows what the Government is doing with it. 

Meanwhile these [BLEEP] suckers leach from the top, send [BLEEP] off shores to not be penalized and then go about telling US how to live our [BLEEP] lives. They're the ones tilting and rigging the table. It'll go so far before the greed dries up the well and we start losing more than you realize overall. You'll start losing your retirement money worse than what people saw in 2008. And most importantly. Your freedom. They'll put some laws in place I am sure to try and [BLEEP] us some more.

Anybody why says, "God only knows what the government is doing with it..."  is just being willfully ignorant.  

Read this and you'll know what they do with it. 

https://www.nationalpriorities.org/budge.../spending/

LOL. Yeah. Okay. You keep telling yourself that that's the truth and most accurate information when.......

[Image: militaryspending.jpg]

http://www.thesleuthjournal.com/missing-...lex-money/

And recently....

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/07/31...Pass-Audit

Wallbash

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/...wer001.asp

https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I found the Rich man's trick video to be weak and poorly sourced for the most part (some interviews with what would seem to be low level thugs plus speculation by other 'researchers'). I thought the OP's video was probably closer to the truth, however it was an n=1 situation, but it was coherent and the guy seemed to have his story together, plus all the 'light' 'dark' is a prime characteristic of Luciferanism, and he did seem to be familiar with that (even tho he only talked about the banksters being in the dark, he also talked about himself in the light, pretty much confirming his knowledge of the religion).

If you are going to put a conspiracy theory out there, it needs to be believable, and have good references. Quotes from guys who I would never trust in real life and I think are likely to exaggerate (like the gangster Sam Giawhatever) are not what I consider good references. I felt the Rich Mans Trick fell into the common strategy of blaming the rich and then trying to call all of them criminals. To be sure, there are some very rich criminals, but they are not all that way.

If he took time and explained why his sources were good (which I don't think he did despite taking 2 hours of my time at 1.5 speed), then perhaps I would feel different. But his arguments relied on supposition too much, (ex. Kennedy is a great guy cause he dresses nice, its preposterous the way his head flew etc.) I mean I believe that Lee Harvey Oswald didn't kill Kennedy on his own, and I suspect he might not have done it at all. But this video just didn't provide much in the way of evidence other than rich guys are evil (and certainly Ford and others were involved with the Nazis, but the Kennedy link is just not that good). Also I just don't buy the Mafia having lots of control, maybe that's what they want me to think, but Unions have not gotten stronger in the last 30 years.

I think the George Soros 60 minutes interview gives you a much better idea of how many so called 'elites' think and operates. The total disattachment from their actions and this idea of 'If I don't do it someone else will' comes across very clearly. I don't believe that a group of elites control everything, I think they might try, but God, ultimately, controls the outcome.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Now, I'm sitting pretty down on the bank
Life shuffles past at a low interest rate
In the money-coloured meadows
And all the interesting shadows
They leap up, then dissipate
Easy money
Easy money
Easy money
Rain it down on the wife and the kids
Rain it down on the house where we live
Rain it down until you got nothing left to give
And rain that ever-loving stuff down on me

Easy Money by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2017, 09:59 AM by Byron LeftTown.)

Aaron Russo's America: Freedom to Fascism

A documentary that explores the connection between income tax collection and the erosion of civil liberties in America.

This is one of the best documentaries about the financial system and income taxes.  Aaron Russo was a successful music promoter and produced several Hollywood films, Trading Places being the most famous.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!