Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Browns trying to trade

https://www.google.com/amp/profootballta...rving/amp/

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cameron Erving is a bust. Joe Haden has struggled to get off injury reports, but will be an upgrade somewhere (obviously not Jacksonville). It will be hard to find a partner to trade a $16 million quarterback, but that would surprise nobody.

(08-29-2017, 09:35 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Cameron Erving is a bust. Joe Haden has struggled to get off injury reports, but will be an upgrade somewhere (obviously not Jacksonville). It will be hard to find a partner to trade a $16 million quarterback, but that would surprise nobody.

Haden is a Cornerback....not a Quarterback. But thanks for playing, we have some lovely parting gifts for you.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Haden has been getting burnt on a regular basis. His lack of speed really shows in one on one coverage. I wouldn't give a 7th rounder for him.

(08-29-2017, 09:45 PM)NCJag Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 09:35 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Cameron Erving is a bust. Joe Haden has struggled to get off injury reports, but will be an upgrade somewhere (obviously not Jacksonville). It will be hard to find a partner to trade a $16 million quarterback, but that would surprise nobody.

Haden is a Cornerback....not a Quarterback. But thanks for playing, we have some lovely parting gifts for you.

You misread my post. I was referring to Brock Osweilier LOL.

If I was Cleveland I'd eat 75% of Osweiler's salary for the year and try to ship him off for a 4th.

They would essentially have paid $12mil for a 2nd and 4th round pick.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-29-2017, 10:21 PM)mvannostran Wrote: If I was Cleveland I'd eat 75% of Osweiler's salary for the year and try to ship him off for a 4th.

Would you seriously want to pay a third string QB $12 million? Think about it. Cody Kessler is #2 on Cleveland's depth chart.

I would try to restructure his contract so teams don't think they are really overpaying him by sending the Browns a fourth round pick.

(08-29-2017, 10:58 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 10:21 PM)mvannostran Wrote: If I was Cleveland I'd eat 75% of Osweiler's salary for the year and try to ship him off for a 4th.

Would you seriously want to pay a third string QB $12 million? Think about it. Cody Kessler is #2 on Cleveland's depth chart.

I would try to restructure his contract so teams don't think they are really overpaying him by sending the Browns a fourth round pick.

You misread his post, that's what eating that salary could entail.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Haden CUT! Sign him up !

3 concussions in one season and readily torched in preseason. Pay this man!

(08-30-2017, 06:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 10:58 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Would you seriously want to pay a third string QB $12 million? Think about it. Cody Kessler is #2 on Cleveland's depth chart.

You misread his post, that's what eating that salary could entail.

[Image: download_3.jpg]
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-30-2017, 08:46 AM)Dumptruck Wrote: 3 concussions in one season and readily torched in preseason. Pay this man!

But, but, but... He played at UF!