Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jacoby Brissette - Henne and or Allen replacement ??

After you see see this highlight from NFL.com  , you'll say we need to go out and get this guy NOW !!!! 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highl...son-Week-4

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No thanks. New England is notorious for shipping off QBs that sat behind Brady that end up being total duds.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Really ugly, long windup throwing motion. Seems like a project

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2017, 02:39 PM by Jay Carter 904.)

They were just talking about this kid not even making the team. So now you are high on him because of preseason game number 4?

Whoa!

Did you also like Cleo Lemon?

(09-01-2017, 02:27 PM)jagskick Wrote: After you see see this highlight from NFL.com  , you'll say we need to go out and get this guy NOW !!!! 

[Image: 82236730.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=3&d=77BFBA...4214E9CE3F]
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(09-01-2017, 02:37 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: They were just talking about this kid not even making the team. So now you are high on him because of preseason game number 4?

Whoa!

(09-01-2017, 02:27 PM)jagskick Wrote: After you see see this highlight from NFL.com  , you'll say we need to go out and get this guy NOW !!!! 

I love our jerseys now, I think they're really clean and modern, but those old ones are great too. Would be so cool to see the team bring them back for a game or two

I think their replacement was Bortles...

See Bortles was replaced by Henne and then in some fans eyes Allen (mine included) replaced them both, but then Bortles won the job back and replaced both of them.

Brilliant!

At this point does it matter?
It looks like we'll replace all 3 next offseason

(09-01-2017, 02:37 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: They were just talking about this kid not even making the team. So now you are high on him because of preseason game number 4?

Whoa!

Your funny JC , if the guy plays this good why not , I did say Henne or Allen correct , I think you missed that part somehow . I still miss David Garard & Mark Brunell are you kidding me . 

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2017, 09:20 PM by TheAll22.)

(09-01-2017, 02:31 PM)Caldrac Wrote: No thanks. New England is notorious for shipping off QBs that sat behind Brady that end up being total duds.

Like who??? by my count they have only traded two Brady back-ups

The Cassell trade actually benefited the Chiefs because Cassell was better than any QB they could have acquired the year they needed a QB and he took the Chiefs to the playoffs and three winning seasons

Rohan Davey was cut
Damon Huard was cut
Klint Kingsburry was cut
Matt Guittierez was cut
O'Connell was cut
I almost forgot about the great Doug Flutie trade where the Pats got two first rounders for one of the greatest players in the league
Hoyer was not resigned (I believe there were rumors of trades)
Mallett was traded for a 7th

Brisset is only the 2nd QB the Pats have traded and he is designated as a back-up who is being traded for a bust of a WR in Dorsett

Not trying to attack but I'd hate for a fellow Jag fan to fall for these types of collective fallacies surrounding the over-gratification of the Patriots

The only guy I saw that stood out to me on the QB cuts was Josh Woodrum. I thought he really outplayed Ryan Mallett in Baltimore. He's a young guy and I think he was impressive enough that I would be fine bringing him in and shipping Henne off. I was surprised Baltimore cut him.

Too late anyway. Clots just sent Dorsette over for Brissett

(09-03-2017, 01:59 PM)Jo9oh4 Wrote: Too late anyway. Clots just sent Dorsette over for Brissett

That happened yesterday

(09-03-2017, 04:33 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 01:59 PM)Jo9oh4 Wrote: Too late anyway. Clots just sent Dorsette over for Brissett

That happened yesterday

Ok and your point is?

Eeeeewww, sucks, tired of jags getting, non-nfl throwing mechanics, non pro style offense projects

(09-03-2017, 05:01 PM)Jo9oh4 Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 04:33 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: That happened yesterday

Ok and your point is?

You said "too late anyway" and this was made before the trade.  Then you say "Clots just sent Dorsette over for Brissett" which is a trade that happened yesterday.  You are a bit late on the trade.

(09-03-2017, 05:59 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 05:01 PM)Jo9oh4 Wrote: Ok and your point is?

You said "too late anyway" and this was made before the trade.  Then you say "Clots just sent Dorsette over for Brissett" which is a trade that happened yesterday.  You are a bit late on the trade
I understand when the post was made. I was just posting that is is too late essentially meaning the possibility of this is gone now. I'm not late on the trade as I heard about it when it happened.