Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Practice Squad 2017

(09-03-2017, 05:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 05:22 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: No offense, but do you really need to make a thread for every article on jaguars.com ?

Agree, it has got to the point where its almost like spam for this message board.  Im sure most on here look on jaguars.com

Totally agree.  Let's turn off the bot...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-03-2017, 05:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 05:22 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: No offense, but do you really need to make a thread for every article on jaguars.com ?

Agree, it has got to the point where its almost like spam for this message board.  Im sure most on here look on jaguars.com

It clearly says "News Bot" in the title.  I assumed it was an inside job.

(09-03-2017, 05:59 PM)VisitingCobra Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 05:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Agree, it has got to the point where its almost like spam for this message board.  Im sure most on here look on jaguars.com

It clearly says "News Bot" in the title.  I assumed it was an inside job.

If that is the case they should just lock a thread up top and title it Jaguars.com articles or something similar. Its like spam at this point.

(09-03-2017, 04:57 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: As soon as Allen and Sterling clear waivers they will be added.  That's why the Jags haven't filled all the slots yet..

I'd like them to add some guys outside of their own cuts.  They do this year after year.
Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

(09-03-2017, 08:34 PM)Tornadosoul7 Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 04:57 PM)navyjagfan Wrote: As soon as Allen and Sterling clear waivers they will be added.  That's why the Jags haven't filled all the slots yet..

I'd like them to add some guys outside of their own cuts.  They do this year after year.

That's fine provided Brandon Allen makes it.
'02

(09-03-2017, 08:57 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 08:34 PM)Tornadosoul7 Wrote: I'd like them to add some guys outside of their own cuts.  They do this year after year.

That's fine provided Brandon Allen makes it.

I'm sure teams are lining up to sign such an historically talented QB.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Brandon Allen.

The new Corey Grant.

(09-03-2017, 09:41 PM)FBT Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 08:57 PM)Jags02 Wrote: That's fine provided Brandon Allen makes it.

I'm sure teams are lining up to sign such an historically talented QB.

They were so busy mopping up their drool that no one actually managed to get a waiver claim in on time.

One thing that caught my attention is the Jaguars haven't added a LB yet to their Practice Squad.

(09-04-2017, 01:06 AM)D6 Wrote: One thing that caught my attention is the Jaguars haven't added a LB yet to their Practice Squad.

I noticed the same thing. Defensively, there's only a CB and a DE on the squad so far.
'02

CB Jean-Baptiste and OLB Carol Phillips added to PS.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...0c0c91d40e

One spot left to fill...

(09-04-2017, 11:02 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: CB Jean-Baptiste and OLB  Carol Phillips added to PS.

One spot left to fill...

It would be hilarious if it's not Allen but another QB
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Jaguars sign two players to 10-man practice squad

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed two players to their 10-man practice squad, the club announced today. The team’s current practice squad signings ar

(09-04-2017, 11:08 AM)J-Mizzal Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 11:02 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: CB Jean-Baptiste and OLB  Carol Phillips added to PS.

One spot left to fill...

Well, it will get some attention from Allen's fan club, for sure. 

It seems there are lots of them. Oehser's Q&A had a few today. 

I just don't see it.

One spot left to fill...

I'm praying it's Allen.

BTW, in another thread I was saying Jean-Baptiste wouldn't be eligible as the rule is you can only have two accrued seasons, and I was thinking he had three. I just realized that I thought as much because he's listed with a "4" on the roster suggesting this is his fourth season in the NFL, but when I actually look at his game logs I see that he's only played in 4 NFL games. He still has zero accrued seasons, so yeah he's totally eligible.
'02

Happy to see those two stick

(09-04-2017, 11:17 AM)Jags02 Wrote:

One spot left to fill...

I'm praying it's Allen.

BTW, in another thread I was saying Jean-Baptiste wouldn't be eligible as the rule is you can only have two accrued seasons, and I was thinking he had three. I just realized that I thought as much because he's listed with a "4" on the roster suggesting this is his fourth season in the NFL, but when I actually look at his game logs I see that he's only played in 4 NFL games. He still has zero accrued seasons, so yeah he's totally eligible.

Nice. Thanks for clearing that up. I was curious after seeing your other post. 
I really like his upside.

(09-04-2017, 11:08 AM)J-Mizzal Wrote:

One spot left to fill...

I don't really care. After the season, I expect us to clean house on all of our QB's.

(09-04-2017, 11:17 AM)Jags02 Wrote:

One spot left to fill...

I'm praying it's Allen.

Stanley Jean Baptiste spent most of the 2015 season on the Lions P.S. after surprisingly (  at the time ) being released by the Saints in early September that year.  That was a season he didn't play in any regular season games or even appear on a regular season roster.

Jaguars have signed rookie UDFA (packers) Raysean Pringle to the PS.

The CB out of Southern Utah is 6'0 - 191lbs - and is known for his speed. (4.42 forty at pro day)