Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Does This 8-Year-Old Boy Have A Good Mother?

Does This 8-Year-Old Boy Have A Good Mother?

I find this to be particularly disturbing. In the video below you will meet an 8-year-old boy whose mother insists upon dressing him in drag with the hopes of turning him into a cross-dressing superstar. This is, I guess, the hyper-progressive version of psycho stage-mom syndrome, but here in the real world let’s call it what it is: child abuse.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/does-this...paign=not1
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If this was in the political section, I'd unleash on the kind of people who I think are responsible for this disgusting behavior.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Thank you.. This is definitely a side effect of a disease minded liberal, who are raising other disease minded liberals. The kid will grow up, hate America, claim life is unfair, hate it's current president and probably take his own life..

Well done, Mom..

(09-04-2017, 11:21 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Thank you.. This is definitely a side effect of a disease minded liberal, who are raising other disease minded liberals. The kid will grow up, hate America, claim life is unfair, hate it's current president and probably take his own life..

Well done, Mom..

Dude, this isn't even a liberal thing. This is a borderline child abuse thing.

Can't wait to see rollerjag defend this one.

(09-04-2017, 11:25 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 11:21 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Thank you.. This is definitely a side effect of a disease minded liberal, who are raising other disease minded liberals. The kid will grow up, hate America, claim life is unfair, hate it's current president and probably take his own life..

Well done, Mom..

Dude, this isn't even a liberal thing. This is a borderline child abuse thing.

Fixed that for you.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

How on earth is this a liberal thing? Maybe she voted for Trump?

This is a "crazy mother" thing. Nothing to do with liberals or conservatives or politics in general.

(09-04-2017, 02:42 PM)Frailbones Wrote: How on earth is this a liberal thing? Maybe she voted for Trump?

This is a "crazy mother" thing. Nothing to do with liberals or conservatives or politics in general.

Where there's smoke, there's fire..

CPS should be involved. This is mental illness. That kid is getting ruined. I feel the same way about weird moms who do pageants and sexualize their 7 year olds. It is [BLEEP] bizarre.

(09-04-2017, 02:46 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 02:42 PM)Frailbones Wrote: How on earth is this a liberal thing? Maybe she voted for Trump?

There's no smoke, though. This is not a liberal thing. Politics don't enter into it. Bernie Sanders is not out there telling mothers to dress their 8-year-old sons in drag. This woman is scarring her kid for life whether there's a D, an R, an I, a G, whatever on her voter registration card.

There's plenty of smoke..

Wow, I am so sorry for that boy, society is failing him.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(09-04-2017, 02:46 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

That has nothing to do with political parties in this case. We are talking about someone who should lose custody of her kid.

No, and no one really thinks so.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Well done, Mom..

Isn't Bruce Jenner a Republican?

Vicarious.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-05-2017, 06:31 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

Well done, Mom..

Isn't Bruce Jenner a Republican?

Yes.. Even some of the freak show contestants have a limit..

I'm digging through the parenting manuals to find the section where it says it's okay to dress your 8 year old son up like a 14 year old Asian hooker in Bangkok.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(09-05-2017, 01:39 PM)FBT Wrote: I'm digging through the parenting manuals to find the section where it says it's okay to dress your 8 year old son up like a 14 year old Asian hooker in Bangkok.

[Image: tumblr_m5jtpu8bkZ1qgvrayo1_500.png]