Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This May be Funneist Arlticle I ever Read

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pr...areer-year

Please never give these guys any of your money.

They also had Cyprien as the best player in our secondary last year and the best DB against the run in the whole league.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Poz is a smart linebacker who is always in the right spot when he plays zone. They take all of that into account. Obviouisly we all know he can't line up against a wide out or running back and play man. I'm not quite sure what you find funny about it. Poz played fantastic last year.

Poz is consistently a stud especially against the run, and this is why I feel he would be highly valued in a potential trade to a team like Raiders or Packers in the event the Jaguars season goes south early. I keep imagining him as part of a Caldwell fire sale.
'02

He is good against the run but they said he was better in pass defense. How could our coaching staff move the 3rd best pass defender in football off of nickel? #PozIsland

Poz is a guy you would put on the Pats and he'd be in the Pro Bowl every year.

No idea what makes this funny. He played really well last year.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2017, 07:37 AM by NH3.)

(09-04-2017, 04:10 AM)myrick31 Wrote: https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pr...areer-year

Please never give these guys any of your money.

They also had Cyprien as the best player in our secondary last year and the best DB against the run in the whole league.

This article is Spot On. Posluszny played better in coverage last year than he's ever played. He played to keep his job but it was taken away from him w/o competition but got it back due to competition. I said it before and I'll say it again, Miles Jack wasn't ready to take over the MLB position from Poz.

BTW... Cyprien was the best run stopping safety in the league last year, he was picked on by opponents because he wasn't good in pass coverage. He's going to give us fits twice a year in the run game.

NH3...
"AZANE"

I'm struggling to find the funny part here. Poz had a good year in 2016. Why is that so tough to accept?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Dude, lay off the relaxation cigs. For once, PFF is spot on. This isn't a guy easily replaced. We saw that a few years ago when he got injured and we saw a taste this off season. About the only funny (ironic) in that article is the debunking of Poz's poor coverage skills.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]