Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cam Robinson best rookie tackle so far as graded by Pro Football Focus

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/905207985647050752

[/url][Image: pMo8uQWi_bigger.jpg]

[font=sans-serif][font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Ubuntu, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]Pro Football Focus @PFF·3m

A look at how some of the rookie offensive tackles performed this preseason

[Image: DI_x3VuWsAA6VXc?format=jpg&name=small]
[url=https://mobile.twitter.com/PFF/status/905207985647050752/photo/1][/font]
[/font]

Take what you will from this.  Better than hearing he was the worst.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nothing wrong with some positive news.

Still not really a good rating though, also you cant trust PFF.

I only remember one sack he gave up in preseason. Got to wonder if he would of started if albert was here or not.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I bet dude can't sleep thinking about his first NFL test. A decent game by him will contribute big time to his success/confidence going forward. Unfortunately the opposite could also be true.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We'll find out soon enough what he's made of. Now it's a full game. A game that counts. And it's against one of the nastiest front sevens in the NFL. That entire stadium is going to be lit up coming off of Hurricane Harvey. With Watt back in the line-up. Couldn't ask for a better test as a rookie.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-05-2017, 08:01 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I bet dude can't sleep thinking about his first NFL test. A decent game by him will contribute big time to his success/confidence going forward. Unfortunately the opposite could also be true.

I actually think it's the opposite, I think he can't wait to go up against Watt and Clowney to test his skills.  He has always been the best at his position, all through High School, college, and now he gets to test them at the highest level.  I'm sure he won't be perfect but I hope he can hold his own.  He don't seem like the cocky type but I this he is confident and he has to be, can't wait till Mon.

Kids gonna be a star

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2017, 11:59 PM by jrvegeeta.)

Considering how weak this draft class is for OL, we actually maybe one of the few teams to draft a good O-lineman this year.

Positive news?

Mods please remove this thread.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I remember the talk of him going in the top 3 a year before the draft. He's legit.

In college, Robinson played his best football in big time games or against elite opponents.
Hopefully this trend of his continues....

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2017, 02:15 AM by jrvegeeta.)

(09-06-2017, 01:52 PM)Teal Curtain Wrote: In college, Robinson played his best football in big time games or against elite opponents.

Won't worry much. The ONLY reason he didn't go in the top 10 was because of an immature mistake on his part - which he reportedly has taken to heart. We basically got another steal, just like last year.

(09-07-2017, 02:14 AM)jrvegeeta Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 01:52 PM)Teal Curtain Wrote: In college, Robinson played his best football in big time games or against elite opponents.

Won't worry much. The ONLY reason he didn't go in the top 10 was because of an immature mistake on his part - which he reportedly has taken to heart. We basically got another steal, just like last year.

His immature mistake, imo, was hanging with the wrong fools. I remember him being in trouble for stolen firearms and one half gram marijuana, which was in the car he was renting...and the charges were dropped
And that was in 2016...

If that is what dropped him to the 2nd round....for the 2017 draft these GMs are dumb...

I think there was actual concerns on whether he could be a true LT at the NFL level. Some scouts had him pegged as an OG... some as a RT...
I'm glad he dropped to where we got him. I was all about dropping back in the draft and snagging him anywhere from 10-20 in the first, personally.

(09-06-2017, 03:05 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Positive news?

Mods please remove this thread.

Naah, any news is good news.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.