Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
JaguarsWire: Jags open at No. 27 in USA TODAY NFL power rankings

Jags open at No. 27 in USA TODAY NFL power rankings

http://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2017/09/...-rankings/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Every team below us might be better than us but the 49ers and the Jets.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

27? ...more respect than I was anticipating.

(09-06-2017, 10:29 AM)ATLjag Wrote: 27? ...more respect than I was anticipating.

Exactly.
#iamlegend

Colts and Bills should probably be ahead of us. Until we win games, we shouldn't get any respect.

(09-06-2017, 12:00 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Colts and Bills should probably be ahead of us.  Until we win games, we shouldn't get any respect.

Colts are awful, and are not that good even with Luck, Bills are tanking, man you guys are taking the preseason way too seriously, we will be a lot better then last year
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

We were 31st on NFL Network lol

(09-06-2017, 01:53 PM)JAXsonVIL Wrote: We were 31st on NFL Network lol

NFL absolutely hates us. If you're a Jag fan, you already know that NFL network and ESPN still thinks that JDR is our coach and that we are moving to LA or London.
#iamlegend

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2017, 06:10 PM by uthill.)

(09-06-2017, 05:07 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 01:53 PM)JAXsonVIL Wrote: We were 31st on NFL Network lol

NFL absolutely hates us. If you're a Jag fan, you already know that NFL network and ESPN still thinks that JDR is our coach and that we are moving to LA or London.

Considering our record over the last 4 years at least can you blame them? Might want to take off the teal glasses. Starter...not starter...named starter...This team looks like it doesn't have a solid QB.

(09-06-2017, 06:09 PM)uthill Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 05:07 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: NFL absolutely hates us. If you're a Jag fan, you already know that NFL network and ESPN still thinks that JDR is our coach and that we are moving to LA or London.

Considering our record over the last 4 years at least can you blame them? Might want to take off the teal glasses. Starter...not starter...named starter...This team looks like it doesn't have a solid QB.

Agree, we have a worse record than the Browns do over the past 5 seasons.  Think about that - WORSE than the Browns.  

Until we actually start to win some games, we don't deserve any respect.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2017, 10:48 AM by Jay Carter 904.)

(09-06-2017, 06:49 PM)navyjagfan Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 06:09 PM)uthill Wrote: Considering our record over the last 4 years at least can you blame them? Might want to take off the teal glasses. Starter...not starter...named starter...This team looks like it doesn't have a solid QB.

Agree, we have a worse record than the Browns do over the past 5 seasons.  Think about that - WORSE than the Browns.  

Until we actually start to win some games, we don't deserve any respect.

So I have on teal glasses because I was explaining to the poster why we are ranked differently? That's teal glasses? lol. 

Would you believe I have ocean front property in Iowa to sell you??
#iamlegend

Can't argue with the Power Rankings this time. Seems to be Spot on.
I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana