Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's just take a quick moment and.....

Just come together. Come together as Jags fan, and know that the draft is over, and the mini-camps are upcoming. We made some picks that hopefully the organization knows are the right and best picks. And be excited. Let's pray that there are no freak injuries, and that our Jaguars are finally going to turn a corner. I'd like to dedicate this thread to simply be a thread of positive stuff. Things that you are excited about and like about the organization's directions. Mods, if you would be so kind and remove any negative posts, that would be great. I'll start. 

I am happy to see that we are giving Blake one more shot by surrounding him with talent so that the pressure is off of him. With the addition of Fournette and our O-line pieces, I believe that it'll be a weight lifted off his shoulders in terms of trying to win games with his arm, and win games with a lethal defense, a strong 3-headed monster of a run game, and great clock management. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Overall, I liked our draft although not exactly what I was hoping for. Think we kicked it in FA. I am definitely on board. Count me as a guarded optimist.

Never all fans must always be at odds about what players suck and who's to blame for them sucking.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Agreed. It's all done now. Outside of a few late additions from cuts, this is our roster. Time to get to camp and see who is gonna help this team.

I expect to see a new "identity" on both sides of the ball, and it should be loud and clear from the pop of the pads.

Training camp should keep pushing attendance records.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I'm on board.. I think Blake can turn it around, I don't think he has to throw as much and I think we will have a more improved run game.

The draft didn't go entirely as I expected it to, but that doesn't mean I'm upset or disappointed.

Go Jags!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I think the players picked up and the changes made will make Blake appear better even if he's the same guy and we'll probably win more games as a result. My only reservation is counting on rookies to come in make an immediate impact which more often than not doesn't happen. Fortunately, RB appears to be an easier position to be successful as a rookie and I believe Fournette will be one to have an immediate impact.

I'm excited to see our commitment to the OL, bringing in Albert and Robinson in 1 offseason (if he shows up) is over 1/3 of our OL upgraded..... which is what we all wanted right?

I am also excited to see this 'new identity' that management keeps talking about and see if it translates to wins on the football field... I know it'll be more entertaining on Sundays to watch, that's for sure!

Great idea on the post.... we need more people that think like the poster because at the end of the day we're all Jaguars fans (unless your a band wagoner) and when we finally get this thing right - we'll remember the bad days.

Quote:Just come together. Come together as Jags fan, and know that the draft is over, and the mini-camps are upcoming. We made some picks that hopefully the organization knows are the right and best picks. And be excited. Let's pray that there are no freak injuries, and that our Jaguars are finally going to turn a corner. I'd like to dedicate this thread to simply be a thread of positive stuff. Things that you are excited about and like about the organization's directions. Mods, if you would be so kind and remove any negative posts, that would be great. I'll start. 

I am happy to see that we are giving Blake one more shot by surrounding him with talent so that the pressure is off of him. With the addition of Fournette and our O-line pieces, I believe that it'll be a weight lifted off his shoulders in terms of trying to win games with his arm, and win games with a lethal defense, a strong 3-headed monster of a run game, and great clock management. 

Should we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya as well?

Wonder if we'll lose any practices for Tom having Doug work them too hard?

I certainly hope so.

I'm tired of how soft the NFL has gotten, this team in particular.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Should we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya as well?

Sure why not?

Honestly, when Marrone took over I thought our team played a lot better. I think him and TC will cause Blake to have his best season, aside from Ivory fumbling a lot at the end, our running game looked good. A good run game will really make things easier for Blake. I don't think Dak Prescott would have had the amazing season he had without that awesome Oline and Zeke flourishing behind it. I'm going on a limb and saying Blake has a stat line of around 3500yds 20tds and about 7-8 ints with a completion % of about 64. Fournette should be able to be a hoss on goal line situations..remember against the Bills in London two years ago...1st and like 1 from the 1yd line and we get stuffed 4 times. TC and Marrone shouldn't let that happen again. lol Toby Gerhart
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Not sure how people can expect a better Blake without an improved offensive line. Cam is a rookie and Albert is a no show. You can only ask him to do so much.

There's certain posters on here that do nothing but complain and start countless, useless threads about countless useless things , win or lose it's always Go Jags in my camp